• Players
  • 47466 battles
  • [SRT-A]

Focusing on: Getting good games even if teams don’t co-operate
As Bobby wisely said it once-
“In every battle life we have some trouble
But when you worry you make it double
>Don't worry, be happy

(From song “dont worry be happy http://genius.com/Bobby-mcferrin-dont-worry-be-happy-lyrics ”;)

So x5 weekend is upon us, great time to farm freeXp or progress on grinds fast AF if you can mange to win on good dmg game that is...  farm too much you loose! Or hold and sacrifice yourself while others sit behind a bushy bush wacking their tails off.

Problems we face is: inconsistency of teams influencing our thinking which affects our performance thus creating frustration that boils out and spills into dm’s

Bad games stay in our memeory longer than good/“Ez” games thats just how it is. (Maybe in next patch humans can fix that bug)

Solution: listen carefully to the beginning of this video ... this guy is like wiser, younger, maybe more talented version of Anon (lol sorry, comeback with your vids pls)

Thinking forward to what’s my next move and just keeping it together instead jumping to conclusions upon mistakes of yourself/team can ruin a possibility of a good game BEFORE IT CAN EVEN BEGIN.

Ask yourself \/ \/ \/
“ these are the cards I have been dealt, how can i make the most despite ...[insert a šhïtty situation]... ”

whatever your goal might be (getting higher Winrate, higher avg dmg and blablabla ;)..remember you are playing tanks in comfort.. so relax and carry on.

Most of us know this stuff but just a friendly reminder to those who stress out... if your reading this just forward it to those in need of WOT advice.

To see more stuff like this or to help develop content connect with rest of the addicts in our wotb therapy group https://discord.gg/znZFstg

Goal is as simple as, being useful.

That’s all for now

Thanks for reading this

Edited by tanker070, 11 May 2018 - 06:17 PM.

ahredstealth said: "while money can't buy happiness, it can rent it."

crpl_hicks #2 Posted 11 May 2018 - 05:32 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5203 battles
  • [KOP]

My  only thought is...Bad teams are gonna happen...nothing you can do about it.

Just like the dreaded Prostate Exam....it's Gonna happen, So just Grin & Bear it!

I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher.

otis1971 #3 Posted 11 May 2018 - 05:33 PM

Sir Skrub-A-Lot

• Players
  • 20452 battles
  • [III-P]
There is some solid and simple advice here.  

slayer_____ #4 Posted 11 May 2018 - 05:54 PM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 35692 battles
  • [ATA2D]

View Postcrpl_hicks, on 11 May 2018 - 12:32 PM, said:

Just like the dreaded Prostate Exam....it's Gonna happen, So just Grin & Bear it!

https://youtu.be/CfZiAiYNcI8

Fletch knows. 

PanzertroopenVT #5 Posted 11 May 2018 - 05:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10198 battles
  • [PRDE]
Moooooooon riverrrrrrrrrr, u using the whole fist doc? 

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

crpl_hicks #6 Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:01 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5203 battles
  • [KOP]
LOL...Like the Doc says...."Just Relax"  While your teammates perform the "Exam"

I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher.

Viper8757NC #7 Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 21530 battles
  • [III-S]

Had a full .1% WR shaved off since this event has started.  Definitely the wrong time to be rehabbing TDs from the good ‘ole noob days.

Nothing to be done about it, really.  Find a good plat mate and carry harder.  That’s all you can do.

tanker070 #8 Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:20 PM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 47466 battles
  • [SRT-A]

View Postcrpl_hicks, on 11 May 2018 - 12:01 PM, said:

LOL...Like the Doc says...."Just Relax"  While your teammates perform the "Exam"

Lol I don't think I can unsee what I saw... "Using the whole fist" oh that got awkward too quick

ahredstealth said: "while money can't buy happiness, it can rent it."

RemysCamp #9 Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:43 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8134 battles
  • [EDS]
Where to start. I’ve never seen so many blowouts in past updates on this game. You [edited]devs don’t you ever look at your [edited]product or are you too busy counting your dollars? [edited]be ashamed of yourselves. I have so much hatred towards you parasites. I wish so many ill things to you guys and I’m a very positive person who hates and avoids negative [edited]in my life. But this is unavoidable. F**k you guys and your worthless updates. It’s sad really it is. I watch update after update just be waste not ever have you addressed the [edited]matchmaking. [edited]hell you don’t even give us an explaination. You rather hide behind the computer and not answer to us. You [edited][edited]!!! They don’t read this and their forums. They collect and count their dollar signs. Well f**k you devs I’ve had it with you guys and don’t really give a f**k about the game anymore I don’t give a f**k about you specifically devs. Lick a pair and  thanks you for nothing! Never have I seen more 7-0 6-0 blowouts. Keep your excuses coming...! [edited][edited]!

RemysCamp #10 Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8134 battles
  • [EDS]
There’s nothing wrong with matchmaking... right ? Suck my sack wg devs. How convienient you [edited]!! Now a screen shot on an Apple phone is too [edited]big to attach. F**k your lives. I’m trying to post yet another 6-0 loss. F**k you devs you [edited]parasites suck a [edited]and fk your fams for good measure too [edited]!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users