Calling all campers, runners, hull downs and Unicums! Please read this!

CUT THE CONTAINERS

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #1 Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:25 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6934 battles
  • [PZC]

Howdy!

Some of you that know me will notice my greeting isn’t in cosmic sans. I want people to take this thread very seriously.

Please, I am calling for the community and forumers to come together on this. Again wargaming has brought back loot crates, containers.

No more. NO, MORE. We do not to pay $70.00 for 10, 10 crates, for a 4% CHANCE to win a tank.

This wargaming is it. This is the line. Stop trying to introduce this absolutely greedy micro transaction in our game. No one wants this and it is an insult to your loyal fan base to think we want to pay that kind of money for a CHANCE to win a tank. Of course all the other top clans like pramo will probably buy because they could care less about the community, BUT I AM ASKING ALL YOU. EVERY ONE OF YOU. Spread the word. NO MORE ‘reliable’ contains with a 1% chance to get a dang tank. This game is one of the best in the gaming world, and by God, NOT PAY TO WIN AT ITS CORE. We do not want games like EAs games. We do not want dang near a game like every other mobile game.

Please guys do not support and use this system. Do not buy a single crate. Everyone of you can make an impact and help stop this online gambling developers are greedily trying to implement in our games. Message wargaming. Copy and paste messages after games to people and encourage others not to buy and support. THIS SYSTEM WILL RUIN BLITZ, and it will only get worse.

Thank you for your time to read this. If anyone wants to start a discord server and help connect everyone and rise up against this, my username  Ferranzo#7020.

Regards,

Ferranzo

Edited by Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou, 11 May 2018 - 07:27 PM.

He who walks blamelessly and does what is right
    and speaks truth in his heart;
 who does not slander with his tongue
    and does no evil to his neighbor,
    nor takes up a reproach against his friend;

in whose eyes a vile person is despised,
    but who honors those who fear the Lord;
who swears to his own hurt and does not change;
 who does not put out his money at interest
    and does not take a bribe against the innocent.
He who does these things shall never be moved.

WMd76 #2 Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:32 PM

Why Am I Never On The Red Team?

• Players
  • 35753 battles
  • [CRUEL]
Ive given up complaining about crates. Theyre here to stay. We said we dislike em, WG doesnt seem to care. There is just too many people who get fooled into buying them

3 Years of happiness is what blitz brought to me

What Has It Done For You?

(I support +2/-2)

RommelTanker #3 Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 1428 battles
  • [FLPN]

A, your "paragraph" hurts my eyes.

B, until gambling is federally banned from video game in the U.S.A. and Belarus (guess which one isn't going to happen), loot crates will continue to plague this game until it dies.

Unfortunately, Wargaming has no inclination to stop using loot crates because obviously, they are working. It's the stereotypical, cut clean business model. If customers A and B purchase product X at Y quantities but customer C does not buy product X, then it is considered to be a profit regardless of number of Customer C examples.

To translate this into layman's terms, say... Me and Crusader_6 bought 20$ worth of crates, but SpartacusDiablo bought no crates. Well, Wargaming just earned 40$ out of the transaction, even though they could have potentially earned 60$. Assuming each crate costs 1$ each, and 20$ is 10 crates, they've just earned a 20$ profit. Do you see what I mean? People purchase the crates, and this leads Wargaming to believe that people want and like them. You need to understand, us on the forums represent barely a fraction of the entire population of NA alone, let alone the rest of the game.

I'm sorry but, as much as i agree that crates need to stop, the numbers in Wargaming's Accounting Dpt. don't lie.

Edited by RommelTanker, 11 May 2018 - 07:38 PM.

Much thanks to SpartacusDiablo for the cool signature

Don't click this link unless you wanna see my stats!

We must purge the Favelas! We must eradicate Blackwood!

My PFP is the Warface Team logo from the F2P FPS from Crytek.

Ask me for advice any time. I'm always willing to spread some crackpot advice.

KAxBAR #4 Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 15339 battles
Jesus enjoys crates

Ookla_the_Mok #5 Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:03 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 25144 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostKAxBAR, on 11 May 2018 - 01:58 PM, said:

Jesus enjoys crates

Not true. Jesus LOVES crates.

As long as people buy crates they are not going away. 

Dan_Deerso #6 Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:17 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 18736 battles
  • [MOMS]

View PostRommelTanker, on 11 May 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

B, until gambling is federally banned from video game in the U.S.A. and Belarus (guess which one isn't going to happen), loot crates will continue to plague this game until it dies.

Unfortunately, Wargaming has no inclination to stop using loot crates because obviously, they are working. It's the stereotypical, cut clean business model. If customers A and B purchase product X at Y quantities but customer C does not buy product X, then it is considered to be a profit regardless of number of Customer C examples.

To translate this into layman's terms, say... Me and Crusader_6 bought 20$ worth of crates, but SpartacusDiablo bought no crates. Well, Wargaming just earned 40$ out of the transaction, even though they could have potentially earned 60$. Assuming each crate costs 1$ each, and 20$ is 10 crates, they've just earned a 20$ profit. Do you see what I mean? People purchase the crates, and this leads Wargaming to believe that people want and like them. You need to understand, us on the forums represent barely a fraction of the entire population of NA alone, let alone the rest of the game.

I'm sorry but, as much as i agree that crates need to stop, the numbers in Wargaming's Accounting Dpt. don't lie.

Wargaming is now a Cyprus-based company now.

Ookla_the_Mok #7 Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:21 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 25144 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 11 May 2018 - 02:17 PM, said:

Wargaming is now a Cyprus-based company now.

It has been incorporated in Cyprus for a long time. Huge land owner there, owns part of the second-largest Cypriot bank. Draw your own conclusions from that.

But, I think offices and actual company still in Belarus. I could be wrong.

MarBearCat #8 Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:24 PM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 21793 battles
  • [SDWA]
Will not meow for crates.

tanker070 #9 Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:16 PM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 44258 battles
  • [SRT]

Hate to admit it...

Pramo/ top clans are ppl too ...and ppl have limited with pockets ... No one is buying this believe me. 

WG speaks to numbers... The day number declines on crate sales they will put another trick in the basket to keep ourn nitwit minds thinking / spending ... 

Most Companies are for profit ..this one is no exception 

Edited by tanker070, 11 May 2018 - 09:17 PM.

ahredstealth, on 11 April 2018 - 07:21 PM, said: "while money can't buy happiness, it can rent it."

WhiskeyCyclone #10 Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19652 battles
  • [LONR]
WG doesn't acknowledge rants on the forum regardless of font size, highlighted or not.  While I agree that crates are a buzzkill in a brothel, they are part of the new plan WG has laid out, and while complaining let's off steam, it doesn't do any good. On the upside, there are still a pile of great tanks that are easily obtained by grinding the tech tree. Most forumers agree with you about crates, it's just that we are so few in a sea of countless players who will never read this thread or any other. 

Edited by WhiskeyCyclone, 11 May 2018 - 10:07 PM.

Keep it old school. 

_Pandageddon #11 Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:12 AM

Tunnels Concep

• Players
  • 29910 battles
  • [PNCR]
Why the assumption that Super Unicums are buying every container WG puts out? Genuinely curious. 

RogueGen #12 Posted 12 May 2018 - 05:09 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18441 battles
  • [6_CAV]

1) Using comic sans has the opposite effect of making people like you.

Also the leading is terrible so double reason not to like you if we're judging you by your typographic knowledge. 

2) If you want people to take this thread seriously lose the multicolored text and use a smaller font size. 

3) Very few of us if any have bought the crates to begin with. You are speaking to the choir. 

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #13 Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:22 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6934 battles
  • [PZC]

If anyone wants to know why spare parts have stuck around, please observe 75% of the previous comments.

If you are to weak to meet the call then that’s fine. I’m looking for people that are strong enough to have to the willpower to make a different. Some of your comments are looking for a justification for your excuses. Anyone who feels what I feel please feel free to comment and make an attempt to make a change instead of taking the easy path.

Thanks. Add me on discord folks.

Edited by Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou, 12 May 2018 - 09:24 AM.

gordonchau #14 Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6067 battles
  • [SLAPP]

Buying 10 crates only to have a 40ish percent of getting a tank is not what I would call a good deal, but people are doing it anyways, don't care, keep tanking those crate warriors.

Edit: Oh so the chance is lowered to 4%, so 10 crates is around 33.5%, 70 dollars well spent

Edited by gordonchau, 12 May 2018 - 12:15 PM.

This Is static, if anyone know how to fix plz tell me

http://www.blitzstar.../1004189253.png

Ericmopar #15 Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3203 battles

View PostKAxBAR, on 11 May 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

Jesus enjoys crates

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 11 May 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

Not true. Jesus LOVES crates.

As long as people buy crates they are not going away. 

Really you guys?

After what happened to him, I bet he has divine PTSD and gets really torqued any time he sees a piece of wood...

Just a thought there. :trollface:

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

__Crusader6__ #16 Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:39 PM

BANNED

• Players
  • 49242 battles
  • [III]

Jesus cries when folks fools buy crates.  

Tank Hoarder: 327 tanks in Garage (58 now equipped w/ at least 1 Level 3 Slot, thx 3.8), 329/329 aced (Mk1 and T49A repo), and  wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 & AMX 30B owner 

WANTED: SPARE PARTS, and the head of the idiot that introduced chests 

dport02 #17 Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23369 battles
  • [FUXII]
Crates are one of the reasons why this game is losing me. So tired of gambling and people with <500 battles playing at tier 10. 

NoobieDude #18 Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 2768 battles
  • [CYRUS]

View PostEricmopar, on 12 May 2018 - 04:26 AM, said:

Really you guys?

After what happened to him, I bet he has divine PTSD and gets really torqued any time he sees a piece of wood...

Just a thought there. :trollface:

+1 :B

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #19 Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:38 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6934 battles
  • [PZC]
John 15:18-19

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #20 Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:40 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6934 battles
  • [PZC]

View PostRommelTanker, on 11 May 2018 - 02:37 PM, said:

Sure and I can see your point. If you want to do nothing then by all means do you. I’m going to at the very least try.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users