Calling all campers, runners, hull downs and Unicums! Please read this!

CUT THE CONTAINERS

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Dan_Deerso #41 Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:29 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 21219 battles
  • [MOMS]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 May 2018 - 04:04 PM, said:

Oh and according to dan the pictures below are pinups based on the 1940s era and believe it’s okay for Christians to support this. 

Let me put this in a way you might actually understand, you bloody self-righteous bible thumper:

Luke 18:9

ShootinSabot #42 Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:13 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17412 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 15 May 2018 - 01:29 PM, said:

Let me put this in a way you might actually understand, you bloody self-righteous bible thumper:

Had to look it up, but I like it.

Full time Spud, part time potato 

Striving to be an Ambassador to help grow the game. 

Ookla_the_Mok #43 Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:21 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 27373 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 May 2018 - 02:04 PM, said:

Oh and according to dan the pictures below are pinups based on the 1940s era and believe it’s okay for Christians to support this. 

The Bible clearly stats that you shall not wear clothing from two kinds of material.

Have you ever worn a cotton-blend shirt?

SINNER!

[BRSKT] wants to put moist, succulent meat in your mouth.

Dan_Deerso #44 Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:31 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 21219 battles
  • [MOMS]
Oh, and Ferranzo, don't hurt your pure eyes by googling 1940's bomber pinups.

Ericmopar #45 Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3219 battles

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 15 May 2018 - 08:27 AM, said:

Or have your father, who was hung like a Shetland pony, awenser the door naked when the pamhplet folks came knocking. Truth!

My Grandmother once had some Jehovah's Witnesses come to the door and tell her she would go to hell... She told them she'd meet them at the gate. LOL

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

RogueGen #46 Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:36 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19820 battles
  • [PROWE]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 May 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

So I put in more effort to make post different, trying to save our game from being monetized and microed to death, and instead of appreciating it you decide nah. Spare parts stuck around because of people like you. Thanks. 

Sorry to inform you, but your efforts to make your post look different have come across as childish and immature. Using multiple fonts and colors in the body text for example aren't the best ways to highlight points you feel are important. Just makes it look like it was typed up by a 5 year old. Your introductory sentence has absolutely nothing to do with the topic you're trying to address. Instead of crying about it fix it and maybe you'd have a better reception. 

Font: Arial is default, but Georgia is the best font allowed on the forum. 

Font size: 14 for all the body copy

Color: black, dark blue or a middle gray if you really want to be different, but at least keep it consistent. 

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #47 Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:22 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8371 battles

View PostDan_Deerso, on 15 May 2018 - 03:29 PM, said:

View PostDan_Deerso, on 15 May 2018 - 05:31 PM, said:

Oh, and Ferranzo, don't hurt your pure eyes by googling 1940's bomber pinups.

Spoken like a true believer. Lol first time I’ve ever been called a “bible-thumper” by another “brother”. For everyone else’s sake quoting verses doesn’t make you a Christian, and you are absolutely not one.

View PostRogueGen, on 15 May 2018 - 07:36 PM, said:

Sorry to inform you, but your efforts to make your post look different have come across as childish and immature. Using multiple fonts and colors in the body text for example aren't the best ways to highlight points you feel are important. Just makes it look like it was typed up by a 5 year old. Your introductory sentence has absolutely nothing to do with the topic you're trying to address. Instead of crying about it fix it and maybe you'd have a better reception. 

Font: Arial is default, but Georgia is the best font allowed on the forum. 

Font size: 14 for all the body copy

Color: black, dark blue or a middle gray if you really want to be different, but at least keep it consistent. 

Ya know seeing some of your responses on forums it is amusing how you seem to think you have such a proficient and acute sense of ‘forum’ correctness. Your ideology of etiquette on here is  astoundingly not only stupid, but puerile.

Good day sir.

He who walks blamelessly and does what is right
    and speaks truth in his heart;
 who does not slander with his tongue
    and does no evil to his neighbor,
    nor takes up a reproach against his friend;

in whose eyes a vile person is despised,
    but who honors those who fear the Lord;
who swears to his own hurt and does not change;
 who does not put out his money at interest
    and does not take a bribe against the innocent.
He who does these things shall never be moved.

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #48 Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:24 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8371 battles
Lol this guy rouge gen gettin rekted by a 5 year old bible thumper. Hilarious

Button2011 #49 Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 28190 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 May 2018 - 02:57 PM, said:

So I put in more effort to make post different, trying to save our game from being monetized and microed to death, and instead of appreciating it you decide nah. Spare parts stuck around because of people like you. Thanks. 

I don’t mind the spare parts system first of all. I’m too broke to afford to play my tier x tanks, so the second currency really helps me not spend millions and millions credits equipping the tons of tier 9-10 tanks I want to play. 

I have 270,000 SP which won’t run out soon either. 

I also admittedly an annoyed sadly by the timers and the fact I can’t equip all my premiums, but I chose to equip a lot of tech tree tanks so that’s generally my fault. 

I had my friend dictate it to me after you said it was different. Explain to me what part of your message you thought was unique, because I swear when the AMX CDC crates were out last year, I heard the message before that. 

You also show and offer no alternative to wargaming, which forces them to modify the crates more, instead of creating real change. 

And finally, my professors won’t accept my work if it’s not in 12pt Times New Roman double Spaced, why should this be any different? 

Edited by Button2011, 16 May 2018 - 12:41 PM.

Ookla_the_Mok #50 Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:00 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 27373 battles
  • [BRSKT]

Ferranzo, 

How do you feel about supporting a company that sponsors cleavage-based cosplay? Are you going to delete the game instead of supporting this? Your money paid this woman to dress like this, particularly the second picture that emphasizes her breasts.

https://wotblitz.asia/en/armored-persona-news/pc-browser/armoured-persona/ap-rin-cosplay/

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #51 Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:13 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8371 battles

View PostButton2011, on 16 May 2018 - 07:39 AM, said:

I don’t mind the spare parts system first of all. I’m too broke to afford to play my tier x tanks, so the second currency really helps me not spend millions and millions credits equipping the tons of tier 9-10 tanks I want to play. 

I have 270,000 SP which won’t run out soon either. 

I also admittedly an annoyed sadly by the timers and the fact I can’t equip all my premiums, but I chose to equip a lot of tech tree tanks so that’s generally my fault. 

I had my friend dictate it to me after you said it was different. Explain to me what part of your message you thought was unique, because I swear when the AMX CDC crates were out last year, I heard the message before that. 

You also show and offer no alternative to wargaming, which forces them to modify the crates more, instead of creating real change. 

And finally, my professors won’t accept my work if it’s not in 12pt Times New Roman double Spaced, why should this be any different? 

Afternoon. I would agree, spare parts arnt that bad and offer a way of more progression in tanks, however the timers are super annoying. My message is unique because of the colors imo lol.  And why in the world do I even need to offer an alternative? Like wargaming is actually struggling for cash right now? System was made purely out of greed. No alternative is needed. Do an event, or just sell it in store, like they always have.

And by God, your professors are probably politically correct secularists. And if their not, then they are one of the very few in colleges. Like we need more of that in forums. College was suppose to be a place to exchanged ideas. You watch different news articles and research you will learn that has changed, if you haven’t realized already. This is forums, a place where different ideas make this a place people want to be apart of and share, not your professors classroom, you see what I mean? Start making this place ‘politically correct’, and there is no escape from the bull in life. I hope you understand what I’m conveying.

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 16 May 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

Ferranzo, 

How do you feel about supporting a company that sponsors cleavage-based cosplay? Are you going to delete the game instead of supporting this? Your money paid this woman to dress like this, particularly the second picture that emphasizes her breasts.

https://wotblitz.asia/en/armored-persona-news/pc-browser/armoured-persona/ap-rin-cosplay/

Nothing. Nothing at all. Incase you haven’t realized, business only supports social content in what the ‘consumers’ are interested in, which is images of half naked anime women with big chests. Nothing new of course. I play and support game financially to keep the game going. Your argument is conflating incorrectly, because your assumption is because I put money into something that advertises this certain content, therefore I agree with it, which is wrong. That is exacly like saying because I buy firearms I support all the shootings at schools, which again is very incorrect. Funny enough this type of thinking is what the Democratic Party in America uses in their arguments. Same with ANTIFA’s “If you support Trump your a racist” whether he is or not is neither here nor there, but it’s again ‘conflating’ ideas.

So no, I won’t be deleting this game, as I am not why Wargaming advertises it. The cause is teenage boys obsession with half naked anime girls with big chests. 

Ookla_the_Mok #52 Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:37 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 27373 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 16 May 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

Nothing. Nothing at all. Incase you haven’t realized, business only supports social content in what the ‘consumers’ are interested in, which is images of half naked anime women with big chests. Nothing new of course. I play and support game financially to keep the game going. Your argument is conflating incorrectly, because your assumption is because I put money into something that advertises this certain content, therefore I agree with it, which is wrong. That is exacly like saying because I buy firearms I support all the shootings at schools, which again is very incorrect. Funny enough this type of thinking is what the Democratic Party in America uses in their arguments. Same with ANTIFA’s “If you support Trump your a racist” whether he is or not is neither here nor there, but it’s again ‘conflating’ ideas.

So no, I won’t be deleting this game, as I am not why Wargaming advertises it. The cause is teenage boys obsession with half naked anime girls with big chests. 

You have a fascinating way of missing the point, bending logic with the facade of a cogent argument, then making a point AGAINST yourself by blathering on. This is a real skill, not a marketable one, but impressive.

After itsnotpersonal and you took umbridge with my comedically innocuous post, you attacked Dan for his signature and said his faith was invalid. My cosplay post is hitting that foible and you immediately segway into a rant about antifa, guns, and the Dems. You say they should not be able to define another person by artificially extending a viewpoint to an illogical endpoint, yet that is exactly what you have based your comments in this thread on.

At this point I am unsure if your entire presence is an elaborate trolling exercise or if you actually buy the bull you're peddling. Either way, you are a clown.

NoobieDude #53 Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3014 battles
  • [CYRUS]

OOF!!!!

+1 OtM. and after reading the above post.... i took my pants off.   :trollface:

Edited by NoobieDude, 16 May 2018 - 10:53 PM.

RogueGen #54 Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:41 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19820 battles
  • [PROWE]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 16 May 2018 - 01:22 AM, said:

Ya know seeing some of your responses on forums it is amusing how you seem to think you have such a proficient and acute sense of ‘forum’ correctness. Your ideology of etiquette on here is  astoundingly not only stupid, but puerile.

Good day sir.

It has nothing to do with forum etiquette and everything to do with legibility.

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 16 May 2018 - 01:24 AM, said:

Lol this guy rouge gen gettin rekted by a 5 year old bible thumper. Hilarious

I wasn't attacking you I was trying to inform you but hey if you don't want to take my advice on how to fix your original post then by all means continue to act like a 5 year old bible thumper with a derailed thread. You've said nothing here beyond proving how childish you are.

Edited by RogueGen, 17 May 2018 - 03:40 AM.

Button2011 #55 Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:20 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 28190 battles
  • [_STR8]
It’s the thighs you want from the anime girls. Trust me.

Button2011 #56 Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:27 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 28190 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 16 May 2018 - 03:13 PM, said:

Afternoon. I would agree, spare parts arnt that bad and offer a way of more progression in tanks, however the timers are super annoying. My message is unique because of the colors imo lol.  And why in the world do I even need to offer an alternative? Like wargaming is actually struggling for cash right now? System was made purely out of greed. No alternative is needed. Do an event, or just sell it in store, like they always have.

And by God, your professors are probably politically correct secularists. And if their not, then they are one of the very few in colleges. Like we need more of that in forums. College was suppose to be a place to exchanged ideas. You watch different news articles and research you will learn that has changed, if you haven’t realized already. This is forums, a place where different ideas make this a place people want to be apart of and share, not your professors classroom, you see what I mean? Start making this place ‘politically correct’, and there is no escape from the bull in life. I hope you understand what I’m conveying.

Not even gonna ask about the god stuff. 

And the colors shouldn’t been the uniqueness of your statements, it’s what the quality of your arguments. And honestly I’m not politically correct, I don’t align with the right or the left, only common sense which no political group, party or agenda has. Spend ten minutes with me, you’ll hear quite a bunch of stuff. My professors are high iq, (some of them are bot burgers) but they’re all like pogchamps in their own way. It’s important to offer a alternative to wargaming has crates make money, but we need to prove to the company that we’re willing to spend good money on higher cost product and not cause a PR disaster when we see a 200$ tank at list price. Crates work because money is transferred, and it’s generally accepted in the game. Why bother to add more code for something more risky than crates?

Edited by Button2011, 17 May 2018 - 03:31 AM.

Button2011 #57 Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:32 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 28190 battles
  • [_STR8]
The stuff about the forums should have different ideas going around, of course- but there’s a correct way of getting your message across, and then there’s comic sans and different coloured fonts.

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #58 Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:31 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8371 battles

Birds of a feather, will always flock together. I have said my point by which some of you claim or agree  is an intellect of a 5 year old. I’m sure response will be because it is. Fools will always despise wisdom and will cling to what  ever view points  serve them best. I have said nothing wrong, untruthful, or objective for that matter, and yet the crowd here calls for their own pride. Nothing but tragedy and suffering could open the doors of insight for you, as that is what it took for me. You guys are lost, and wise in your own eyes. This game will collapse not just because of the dam potato’s in the game, but because of the foolish farmers who allow them to grow. This thread said it’s peace, and what people do with it is on them. I made an attempt to help change this trend of loot crates, and it is lost in the piety of your pride to be right, even until it’s mute and puerile.

Milliennials are dubbed the ‘pioneers of change’ by Times Magizine, but by God their own selfishness will destroy every community, every game, and will bring society to a point of post truth and chaos, which is exactly what people seem to want and thrive on. I’m sure you guys will continue to post how I’m wrong and I don’t know anything, and that is your opinion. (Not fact) In your simple minds it may seem I’m quote ‘ranting’ but in hindsight I am depicting the implications of your guys thinking will cause in the world. Believe me, give it another 10 years, and just watch how your thinking will change the world. I am done commenting on this thread, and will continue to try to make a change, while you people argue over such stupidity. Good luck in Blitz, and the battlefield. 07

Regards,

Ferranzo

PanzertroopenVT #59 Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:39 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10198 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 16 May 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

Ferranzo, 

Those breasts give life! As for organized religion, Islam has bloody borders, Christianity has bloody borders, humans don't li.ke others having their own beliefs apparently

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

Ookla_the_Mok #60 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:05 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 27373 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostNoobieDude, on 16 May 2018 - 04:52 PM, said:

OOF!!!!

+1 OtM. and after reading the above post.... i took my pants off.   :trollface:

Tis what a proper gentleman does.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users