• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

RommelTanker #21 Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 1707 battles
  • [_DX2_]

View PostT1tanic, on 16 May 2018 - 08:50 AM, said:

So you prove his point that you are nothing but a troll by calling him a 40%er and then naming and shaming with some pretty obvious half assed name coverage.  Yeah you wonder why.

Is his name visible and discernible? No. Is it name and shame then? No.

As for Doom calling out the player on his WR, I do that all the time when I see someone who's utter schist. Problem, bub?

I'm sick and tired of seeing pointless bickering nowadays. It's disgusting and shows the poor state that the human mind and psyche is in. Rise above the others. Don't bow to the level of those who try to reinforce the poor human psyche. Make every effort possible to make sure humanity doesn't spiral down and burn in flames at the bottom.

"Who cares if one more light goes out in a sky full of stars? Well, I do." -Chester Bennington. RIP

RogueGen #22 Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:02 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18971 battles
  • [6_CAV]

Idk why people hate KRONOS. They're so sociable after I shot one of them they compliment me by saying "KYS" after I hit them for 900 damage through the turret. And afterward they said I did such a great job tunneling them, and that I should tunnel them harder in the future. 

Edited by RogueGen, 17 May 2018 - 06:03 AM.

I_Am_Not_Toxic_I_Swear #23 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:04 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29548 battles
  • [_V_]

View Postfolgore_1, on 16 May 2018 - 03:58 PM, said:

Just for the record sir , I’ve given thumbs up to lots of players on this game, usually when they are top 2-3 damage makers on my team.and I’m usually one of those 3. I almost always get a return thumbs up , except from players who are unicoms or who are in one of the top 20 rated clans here on NA server. With one exception.   krono      You guys almost always return the favor and respond to chats  where as others just ignore .  So I give praise to you guys for being down to earth. 

I don't upvote anyone because upvotes are meaningless. Anyone - including clanmates, platoonmates, people who carry games, etc. Also, I don't hate krono or anything but there are a few in their feeder clans that are just straight up toxic and pretty well known for it.

Bring back the T49A

Untrust______ #24 Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:26 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 60910 battles
  • [AFT]

View PostRogueGen, on 17 May 2018 - 06:02 AM, said:

Idk why people hate KRONOS. They're so sociable after I shot one of them they compliment me by saying "KYS" after I hit them for 900 damage through the turret. And afterward they said I did such a great job tunneling them, and that I should tunnel them harder in the future. 

Has the same thing happen to me. Was cleaning up the red's in my Borsig. Had one of those fools cry afterwards about tunnelling. I told him  Like bro your one of my 5 kills I dont tunnel scrubs. [edited]

" If u like your salt you can keep your salt " 

Godzillacus #25 Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:45 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31307 battles
  • [SAD21]
There are some guys in my clan that have an ever lasting hate of Kronos and I have seen why first hand. But all of that seems to be from the past, maybe a year or more? Had some guys that were extra salty, if on their team would berate you even if did well. If you were beat by them would throw more salt on wound. All recent games have been good, no problems and great guys. Kinda of the deal where a few bad apples ruin the barrel. People have a long memory when treated bad. One reason we kick for just about any kind of bad mouthing, external and internal to the clan.

RogueGen #26 Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:38 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18971 battles
  • [6_CAV]

View PostUntrustworthy, on 18 May 2018 - 07:26 PM, said:

Has the same thing happen to me. Was cleaning up the red's in my Borsig. Had one of those fools cry afterwards about tunnelling. I told him  Like bro your one of my 5 kills I dont tunnel scrubs. [edited]

I had some guy from STORM accuse me of tunneling today to. I mean he pushed on our position so I got into a corner fight with him and killed him as the rest of my team died. I was just trying to hold my corner, but I guess not showing your butt to the guy in front of you counts as tunneling these days. 

Edited by RogueGen, 18 May 2018 - 08:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users