• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

__Crusader6__ #61 Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:34 PM

Annoying Mod

• Players
  • 58763 battles
  • [-C6-]

View Posttherealrattler, on 16 May 2018 - 04:55 PM, said:

Um I can do what I want. Caernarvon is a great tank, but as I have admitted multiple times in this thread, I'm not ready for tier 8 and am still training at tier 7. My tier 7 stats are actually quite good...

Yes you can, but should you?  

In the last 60 days you have one good performing tank in 7.   

The T29, 70% WR, 1.7 DR but that’s it, the avg dmg is 1562, which isn’t bad but not great.  

The other tanks have poor DR’s and avg dmg. 

That tells me you’ve got poor situational awareness. 

Tier 8 is significantly tougher than 7, it’s not the T32...

The T32 was my first tier 8 and I noobed it pretty badly. 

It needs to be played with much more awareness than many others. 

Edited by __Crusader6__, 16 May 2018 - 10:44 PM.

Tank Hoarder: 365 tanks in Garage:  366/368 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo),    wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner
I think 5.5 was good for the game - But I also want my Kenny OP nerfed. 
Sorry I haven’t aced the Smasher yet - So I’m still ruining tier 6-8 

Dan_Deerso #62 Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:37 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 24970 battles
  • [III]

View PostChariot_Solace, on 16 May 2018 - 06:01 PM, said:

Just because you think a tank is mediocre, it doesn’t mean that’s the case. He admitted and talked about the drawbacks thoroughly and I don’t think he overstated the strengths at all. He said it’s a hull down monster, which it is. It doesn’t fit into the status quo of typical boring trollwagons  like most tier 8 heavies and he talked about that too. If people go out and play this tank because of his video, that’s a good thing. There’s nothing wrong with telling people to try something different. Anything that promotes variety in the game is good. Back in the day everyone drove the same tanks because they could do everything and the game had no variety and it was boring and lame. Would you like to revisit those days? I certainly would not. No, you didn’t say that you would directly, but your argument is saying precisely that indirectly wether you realize it or not.

Yeah, the T32 definitely has a higher skill requirement than pretty much any other tier 8 heavy tank. It takes a lot more finesse to drive because every advantage is pumped into that turret. It's not a drive-forwards-and-bounce no-skill-required IS-X-and-friends tardwagon. It's not some kind of a crossbreed with a TD like the Tiger and the T34. It's just for ridges, and nothing does that better. It's hardly anything notable from a mobility, side armor, gun handling standpoint, because it's not meant to play those roles, and it's just about average in all of them. It's got a strong turret and it's made to use ridges, and that decent upper hull armor makes it okay at popping corners, which is a bonus.

Hell, people use it in tourneys on maps like Dead Rail just as a hulldown anvil. If it's used in tourneys with some success, it's not a bad tank.

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #63 Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12698 battles
  • [HATED]
People often have differing opinions. You think the T32 is trash while most other people think it's good. Why do you attack Bushka's opinion, when you can't handle other people doing the same to you?

Holy_Outlaw #64 Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:44 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29460 battles
  • [501DV]
Bushka is obviously at fault for most bad things in this game. The defender being too strong? Bushka's fault!! The helsing? You guessed it.....Bushka's fault!! He told WG it was bad, they believed him and now we all know the Helsing is the antichrist of tanking. I have a friend who's brother's cousin is a patreon of Bushka. He said he heard Bushka is actually responsible for EVERY endangered species in Australia!! The Tasmanian tiger? YUP.....you guessed it, or maybe it's Bushka's Grandfather's fault. And now Bushka spreads his wrath far and wide in Blitz!! :ohmy: :hiding:

Absolute_Sniper #65 Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 36156 battles
  • [CRU2L]
Usually when these posts blaming Bushka pop up it’s because the players watched his video, bought the tank and think they can play it like Bushka. It boggles the mind. It’s the same as thinking just because you watched a Bruce Lee movie that you are suddenly a martial arts expert and can fight anyone and win. Say what you will about his content but the dudes a pretty decent player that usually toons with unicums. Of course the playerbase at large can’t make the tank perform like what they see in the video. Smdh

RogueGen #66 Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:48 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 21914 battles
  • [PROWE]

View PostXXX_Corps, on 16 May 2018 - 07:54 PM, said:

The gun is still garbage. 198 pen is poor for a tier 8 heavy and its not german enough in accuracy to hit weak points.

I use the Calibrated shells for it. DPM doesn't really matter for most heavy tanks and having 208mm of penetration on the AP shell helps a lot. 

Raistlyn117 #67 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:05 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31882 battles
  • [BU2AX]

View PostRommelTanker, on 16 May 2018 - 08:47 PM, said:

You say that, but you try using a 0.4 accuracy derp gun and hitting a T32's turret at 200m away with missing or hitting the gun mantle that nullifies any HE shot at it

with all the bells and whistles the IS-6 can get down to 0.389 dispersion, which is less dispersion than a T32 without rations. The IS-6 also shouldn’t be 200+ meters away, if you’re sniping with an IS tank obviously you need to get some extra training from Stalin himself. The IS-6 should be in your face, or at least close by so that you’ll hit every shot. I have over an 80% hit rate in the IS-6, you get the occasional miss here and there, but overall you’ll be hitting every shot if you play it right. But you’re right, you’ll have an extremely hard time hitting the T32 from 200+ meters in the IS-6.

Raistlyn117 #68 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31882 battles
  • [BU2AX]

View PostAlpha998, on 17 May 2018 - 02:44 AM, said:

Bushka is obviously at fault for most bad things in this game. The defender being too strong? Bushka's fault!! The helsing? You guessed it.....Bushka's fault!! He told WG it was bad, they believed him and now we all know the Helsing is the antichrist of tanking. I have a friend who's brother's cousin is a patreon of Bushka. He said he heard Bushka is actually responsible for EVERY endangered species in Australia!! The Tasmanian tiger? YUP.....you guessed it, or maybe it's Bushka's Grandfather's fault. And now Bushka spreads his wrath far and wide in Blitz!! :ohmy: :hiding:

He never once said that the Helsing was bad, he just stated the bad things about it. At the time the meta was fast speedy lights and meds, TDs weren’t as profound as they are now. He wasn’t completely wrong, the Dracula is a force to be reckoned with, but so is the Helsing. Honestly I still think the Dracula is better, but that’s because it fits my playstyle more. I’m good with the Helsing too, but I just don’t like the gun depression and it’s not a medium tank with a 1200hp engine.

Holy_Outlaw #69 Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:50 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29460 battles
  • [501DV]

View PostRaistlyn117, on 16 May 2018 - 11:14 PM, said:

He never once said that the Helsing was bad, he just stated the bad things about it. At the time the meta was fast speedy lights and meds, TDs weren’t as profound as they are now. He wasn’t completely wrong, the Dracula is a force to be reckoned with, but so is the Helsing. Honestly I still think the Dracula is better, but that’s because it fits my playstyle more. I’m good with the Helsing too, but I just don’t like the gun depression and it’s not a medium tank with a 1200hp engine.

​You are SO missing the point, lol!! It's like 50,000 feet over your head , just WOW.....:confused::facepalm:

Raistlyn117 #70 Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31882 battles
  • [BU2AX]

View PostAlpha998, on 17 May 2018 - 07:50 AM, said:

​You are SO missing the point, lol!! It's like 50,000 feet over your head , just WOW.....:confused::facepalm:

Alright, bud. I’ve seen the videos, I know exactly what you’re talking about. I’m also aware that what you said is mostly untrue. There’s a bit of truth in there, but only a bit. There’s nothing wrong with what Bushka said in his videos, after all, it’s just one man’s opinions. For the most part, he’s made the game better with his input. WG has buffed/nerfed tanks based off of his videos (well, not only because of them obviously, but they were key figures in most). At the end of the day, is it really Bushkas fault if WG made something too OP? No, that all goes to WG. Bushka can’t change everything, hopefully you knew that already (otherwise you have some issues lol).

Raistlyn117 #71 Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31882 battles
  • [BU2AX]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 16 May 2018 - 09:50 PM, said:

I ended up looking at his stats.  

OP, you have awful damage ratios. You aren’t ready for tier 7-8 or anything higher. 

Quit ganging up on the guy, there’s absolutely no need for it. He’s alllowed to do what he so wishes, after all, it’s just a game.

Whiskey_Upsurge #72 Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 38228 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 17 May 2018 - 02:50 AM, said:

Usually when these posts blaming Bushka pop up it’s because the players watched his video, bought the tank and think they can play it like Bushka. It boggles the mind. It’s the same as thinking just because you watched a Bruce Lee movie that you are suddenly a martial arts expert and can fight anyone and win. Say what you will about his content but the dudes a pretty decent player that usually toons with unicums. Of course the playerbase at large can’t make the tank perform like what they see in the video. Smdh

I remember when there was an explosion of people taking up golf when Tiger came onto the scene. Then they realized it’s hard as [edited]and promptly quit 

Inspiration for WriterDude's forum Signature is my single greatest accomplishment since starting to play Blitz! 

Gavidoc01 #73 Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:40 PM

Platinum Card Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 40958 battles
  • [III]

View PostRaistlyn117, on 17 May 2018 - 07:59 AM, said:

Quit ganging up on the guy, there’s absolutely no need for it. He’s alllowed to do what he so wishes, after all, it’s just a game.

I don't think they are ganging up on him. He has a feeling towards a particular tank which is fair but (as he himself has stated) Tier VIII is above his skill set at the moment so he will struggle no matter what he drives. Others are saying the same but the difference is that they aren't stat shaming which happens too much here. 

As for the T32, for those complaining about the 105mm yeah I agree it stinks. I haven't played the T32 since Apr. of 2016 (which was right when +/-2 was going away) but I actually used the 90mm even then and loaded up on ACPR. Yes the pramo nerf hurt it but the better accuracy, higher ACPR pen and ROF (IMO) negated the lower alpha. The key to utilizing it was to understand the roll of the T32 vs. something like the T34 which was alluded to by others. 

This sucker isn't a brawler and it isn't a sniper. It's American which means it's ok at everything. To really play this tank you need to really understand ridge fighting and how to use cover that isn't cover to protect your hull. You need to know how to watch when a red shoots and then pull out if you can't hull down and you need to learn how to properly count reloads. If you can do this the T32 is a monster and I bet it's even more potent now with the 90mm and new equipment options in +/-1 than it was in +/-2. 

Edited by Gavidoc01, 17 May 2018 - 01:45 PM.

My Blitzstars

I'm a Platinum Card Wallet Warrior.

You’re welcome for supporting the game. 

glass2707 #74 Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30004 battles
  • [GRIM]

View PostRommelTanker, on 16 May 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

Yah, hull down it's literally invincible unless you get lucky as sh*t.

Yeah this is false or at least misleading.  The hatch isn’t that hard to hit especially if the T32 is sitting still thinking he is invulnerable.  If you are moving them it will usually bounce shots.

The problem for the T32 is the gun is rather weak compared to its peers.  It is a marginal improvement on the T29 overall, but it faces significantly tougher competition.  According to Blitzstars fewer people play the T32 than play any other tank in the line from tier 7-10.  There is a reason for that beyond the M103 being overrated.  It just isn’t as good in its tier as the other tanks.  Which doesn’t make it bad because the line as a whole is solid.

krietenstein34 #75 Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 29273 battles
  • [HAHA]
The OP has a 59.33 WR at tier 7..............   And you guys are knocking his stats ???   What did I miss ?  
:girl:

_warL0rd_ #76 Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:35 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 43122 battles
  • [FOE]

Havent you all figured out yet, that if a tank isnt russian it will get either weak guns or armor or mobility or combination of all three. 

Its almost laughable now how obvious the bias is in this game. 

__Crusader6__ #77 Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:37 PM

Annoying Mod

• Players
  • 58763 battles
  • [-C6-]

View Postkrietenstein34, on 17 May 2018 - 09:00 AM, said:

The OP has a 59.33 WR at tier 7..............   And you guys are knocking his stats ???   What did I miss ?  

All that was done is point out he’s good in the T29, but not that much else in 7. 

It’s not done to knock him or shame him, but the T29 is currently borderline OP, and even then his dmg and dmg ratios are not stellar.   

It’s done to put perspective into his view on the T32. 

Tank Hoarder: 365 tanks in Garage:  366/368 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo),    wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner
I think 5.5 was good for the game - But I also want my Kenny OP nerfed. 
Sorry I haven’t aced the Smasher yet - So I’m still ruining tier 6-8 

therealrattler #78 Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:19 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7953 battles
  • [22ND]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 17 May 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

All that was done is point out he’s good in the T29, but not that much else in 7. 

It’s not done to knock him or shame him, but the T29 is currently borderline OP, and even then his dmg and dmg ratios are not stellar.   

And the comet and the bulldog, both which I obtained recently showing my skill improvement(2700 wn8+). As soon as I feel ready(soon?), I'll go to t8. I'm borderline super uni in my t29. Good or not, it still shows my skill level improvement. I also have 2700+ wn8 in my bulldog which is not at all an op tank

Edited by therealrattler, 17 May 2018 - 04:21 PM.

Dan_Deerso #79 Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:59 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 24970 battles
  • [III]

View Postglass2707, on 17 May 2018 - 09:53 AM, said:

Yeah this is false or at least misleading.  The hatch isn’t that hard to hit especially if the T32 is sitting still thinking he is invulnerable.  If you are moving them it will usually bounce shots.

The problem for the T32 is the gun is rather weak compared to its peers.  It is a marginal improvement on the T29 overall, but it faces significantly tougher competition.  According to Blitzstars fewer people play the T32 than play any other tank in the line from tier 7-10.  There is a reason for that beyond the M103 being overrated.  It just isn’t as good in its tier as the other tanks.  Which doesn’t make it bad because the line as a whole is solid.

I don't know what you're shooting at, but when a T32 is PROPERLY hulldown, you can't even see the hatch. Even on level ground, you have to hit it dead center on the upper ring or it'll bounce anyways.

krietenstein34 #80 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 29273 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 17 May 2018 - 10:37 AM, said:

You shouldn't compare people to YOU.... :)     I'm speculating the OP is better than 85% of the Blitz Population at tier 7.  I'd take him on my team anytime.  

:girl:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users