Bushka tries to sell another crummy tank to the community-T32

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

minitel_NA #81 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 451 battles
  • [EUREF]
Nothing better than a good old internet controversy when it’s raining outside.

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

Gavidoc01 #82 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:42 PM

I Golded Level III

• Players
  • 33539 battles
  • [III]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 17 May 2018 - 10:37 AM, said:

All that was done is point out he’s good in the T29, but not that much else in 7. 

It’s not done to knock him or shame him, but the T29 is currently borderline OP, and even then his dmg and dmg ratios are not stellar.   

It’s done to put perspective into his view on the T32. 

He's even in mediums, struggles in lights and is solid in heavies at Tier VII.

Cru, not sure which T29 stats you're looking at but he has a DR of 1.75, Avg. Dmg almost 2x the tier, survival over 50%, a KDR over 2.5 and all in 6k battles. His other heavies aren't far behind. Just on those stats alone plus the age of this account would make me question if this is his only account or only WOT platform he has played on. 3k of his battles have been since Feb. and taking a 1.5 year hiatus and then coming out strong is uncommon.

OP, what I can say is that when you are ready to move up to VIII consistently one thing to keep in mind is that from VIII-X it's more of a finesse game. In most instances the patient team is the winning team. Position etc. have a greater bearing. With that in mind, focus more on your light and medium tank play. You are way too aggressive in them. Just compare your survival vs. output in heavies to your lights and mediums. Big difference and that difference is you struggle in fast tanks due to speed and lack of armor.

This is normal for many players with your battle count. 

Edited by Gavidoc01, 17 May 2018 - 05:46 PM.

My Blitzstars

My WOTBStars

I'm a Wallet Warrior. Deal with it.

Big_Tidday_Goth_GF #83 Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:22 PM

plz pm me

• Players
  • 22826 battles
  • [KATAR]

View Postdindincf, on 16 May 2018 - 06:23 AM, said:

A lot of good players use the low pen dpm gun on the IS-6 and they can make that work.  Apart from alpha and dpm that gun is much worse than the T32.  The armor and mobility are not issues.

It is indeed a good tank.  Not an overpowered stat padding tank that mitigates decidedly average play, like the Type 62 Dragon, but still quite good.

E 50 M: "Gungnir" T-62A: "Charon" Leopard 1: "Tyrfing" Obj. 140: "Deimos" E 100: "Gram" M48 Patton: "Justice" STB-1: "Muramasa" FV4202: "Narsil" FV 215b: "Anduril"  Grille 15: "Mystletainn" IS-4: "Scamander" IS-7 "Ionia" T110E5: "Eclipse" Maus: "Tarnhelm" Obj. 263: "Aristeia" AMX 50 B: "Durandel" Foch 155: "Joyeuse" M60: "Traveller"

TJFbleu #84 Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:48 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23955 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 16 May 2018 - 09:05 AM, said:

I really don't think anything can pen it, the turret is small for being so well armored. I've never seen a gray area on it. The T29, T34, and T30 all have that commander's hatch you can pen, the T32 turret has no such thing.

False. The T32 turret still has a small cupola that can be penned with most premium rounds that have 250+mm of pen.

dindincf #85 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:04 PM

Potato Rights Activist

• Players
  • 22212 battles
  • [STFU1]

View PostBig_Tidday_Goth_GF, on 17 May 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

It is indeed a good tank.  Not an overpowered stat padding tank that mitigates decidedly average play, like the Type 62 Dragon, but still quite good.

Have your mental issues been diagnosed?

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/dindincf                                            

#bringtankboomback

Tier X's: Leopard 1 / T110E4 /  T110E5 /  M48A1 Patton / Object 263 / IS-7 / Object 140 / T-62A / JPE-100 / AMX 50B

“At the moment, you should forget about the M60.”        -ZIoydd, on 01 August 2017 - 06:01 AM

Raistlyn117 #86 Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 29798 battles
  • [NEST]
May I ask what OP means? I don’t come onto the forums often, and for obvious reasons (not a huge fan of arguing with someone over some stupid stuff). Plus I swear it’s more toxic here than in the actual game.

little_brother_of_war #87 Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10153 battles
  • [FROST]

I might be missing something here 'cause I'm not understanding what the problem is really. Seems to me if you don't care for a certain tank, maybe you just shouldn't play it. No one is forcing you to drive it. :harp:

Alpha998 #88 Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:32 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25302 battles
  • [501DV]

View PostRaistlyn117, on 17 May 2018 - 06:53 AM, said:

Alright, bud. I’ve seen the videos, I know exactly what you’re talking about. I’m also aware that what you said is mostly untrue. There’s a bit of truth in there, but only a bit. There’s nothing wrong with what Bushka said in his videos, after all, it’s just one man’s opinions. For the most part, he’s made the game better with his input. WG has buffed/nerfed tanks based off of his videos (well, not only because of them obviously, but they were key figures in most). At the end of the day, is it really Bushkas fault if WG made something too OP? No, that all goes to WG. Bushka can’t change everything, hopefully you knew that already (otherwise you have some issues lol).

Ok I will spell this out clearly, and as you said later that you are not a fan of arguing here over petty things I will take your word for this. Ad hominem attacks are not logical and only used in absence of truth. Most I said was untrue? ALL I said was untrue, lol!! I know sarcasm is hard to gauge over the net, but I thought the over the top nature of what I said made it clear. Take my last statement, how could Bushka possibly be responsible in any way for any endangered species? You have to admit that's a very outrageous statement, and blaming Bushka for any nerfing or anything bad in this game is just as illogical. When Bushka talks to the developers, I'm sure they consider what he says. As they should. But they listen to a lot of people. When Pramo met some of the devs, they came away impressed with the data shown to them from the devs that influences each and every move in game. And they showed Bushka how this data is the strongest influence as to their final decisions. The WG devs collect and study tons of data. THIS is how they make their decisions on nerfs, buffs ect. Not Bushka in his video saying the vk28 is strong, then when it gets nerfed people blame him. ( Vk28 is still very strong) Sure the Devs listen to Bushka, as they should. He's a very smart guy. But in the final event their data is what they go by. I'm a longtime Bushka subscriber, been there since his first video. To be clear, I was making satire as to how people blame Bushka for whatever in this game, from nerfs to a tank being too strong, to noobs yoloing! Its just ridiculous. Bushka has done more for the playerbase and community than anyone, in his ability to teach and instruct the playerbase and still try to keep the game exciting. He has a pure passion for the game.  He talks a lot about sidescraping, and now I even see very inexperienced players trying it. This is surely from the instruction in his videos. I really like how he emphasizes vision advantages of light or med tanks, and how to reset camo. The average players I see zooming around in light tanks have no clue how to do this, no matter how high the tier. 

Edited by Alpha998, 18 May 2018 - 12:37 AM.

Alpha998 #89 Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:33 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25302 battles
  • [501DV]

View PostRaistlyn117, on 17 May 2018 - 04:02 PM, said:

May I ask what OP means? I don’t come onto the forums often, and for obvious reasons (not a huge fan of arguing with someone over some stupid stuff). Plus I swear it’s more toxic here than in the actual game.

Yea it is very toxic at times here. " OP" means "overpowered"...

Raistlyn117 #90 Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:50 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 29798 battles
  • [NEST]

View PostAlpha998, on 18 May 2018 - 12:32 AM, said:

Ok I will spell this out clearly, and as you said later that you are not a fan of arguing here over petty things I will take your word for this. Ad hominem attacks are not logical and only used in absence of truth. Most I said was untrue? ALL I said was untrue, lol!! I know sarcasm is hard to gauge over the net, but I thought the over the top nature of what I said made it clear. Take my last statement, how could Bushka possibly be responsible in any way for any endangered species? You have to admit that's a very outrageous statement, and blaming Bushka for any nerfing or anything bad in this game is just as illogical. When Bushka talks to the developers, I'm sure they consider what he says. As they should. But they listen to a lot of people. When Pramo met some of the devs, they came away impressed with the data shown to them from the devs that influences each and every move in game. And they showed Bushka how this data is the strongest influence as to their final decisions. The WG devs collect and study tons of data. THIS is how they make their decisions on nerfs, buffs ect. Not Bushka in his video saying the vk28 is strong, then when it gets nerfed people blame him. ( Vk28 is still very strong) Sure the Devs listen to Bushka, as they should. He's a very smart guy. But in the final event their data is what they go by. I'm a longtime Bushka subscriber, been there since his first video. To be clear, I was making satire as to how people blame Bushka for whatever in this game, from nerfs to a tank being too strong, to noobs yoloing! Its just ridiculous. Bushka has done more for the playerbase and community than anyone, in his ability to teach and instruct the playerbase and still try to keep the game exciting. He has a pure passion for the game.  He talks a lot about sidescraping, and now I even see very inexperienced players trying it. This is surely from the instruction in his videos. I really like how he emphasizes vision advantages of light or med tanks, and how to reset camo. The average players I see zooming around in light tanks have no clue how to do this, no matter how high the tier. 

Obviously he isn’t responsible for the TTkger’s demise, I knew that was [edited]. It’s hard to tell what is sarcastic or not (like you said), sorry. Why do people use OP towards a specific person? I thought it was meant to describe attributes of vehicles? I was like.. the only WoT OP I know is overpowered, but just the context of using it towards another individual doesn’t quite make sense. Thanks for letting me know 

little_brother_of_war #91 Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:51 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10153 battles
  • [FROST]

View PostAlpha998, on 17 May 2018 - 06:33 PM, said:

Yea it is very toxic at times here. " OP" means "overpowered"...

Original poster?

__Boomer2__ #92 Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15113 battles
  • [501RV]

I'm insulted, the T32 is a hella good tank that I used to regularly run in clan wars and do well with.  Its so easy to play and does so much: 105mm has a faster RoF than the Russian 122s; go hull down and tear tanks apart while they do nothing in return because they can't; can't pen? Load prammo and repeat point #2; still can't pen?  Be a distraction and let your teammates shoot him.

Honestly, the AP pen being low keeps this tank from being OP.  If you could frontally penetrate tier 9 heavies, this tank would be more popular than the IS3.

Tier Xs: M48 Patton, E100, T110E4, T110E5, Maus

https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

^YouTube Channel^

View PostASensationalAsian, on 27 July 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

Anyone who drives a 183 please commit die.

Alpha998 #93 Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:30 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25302 battles
  • [501DV]

View Postlittle_brother_of_war, on 17 May 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

Original poster?

Thanks and it means that ​too of course. I thought someone was using it in terms of talking about the T32, or how strong it is or isn't.

Alpha998 #94 Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:41 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25302 battles
  • [501DV]

View Post__Boomer2__, on 17 May 2018 - 07:06 PM, said:

I'm insulted, the T32 is a hella good tank that I used to regularly run in clan wars and do well with.  Its so easy to play and does so much: 105mm has a faster RoF than the Russian 122s; go hull down and tear tanks apart while they do nothing in return because they can't; can't pen? Load prammo and repeat point #2; still can't pen?  Be a distraction and let your teammates shoot him.

Honestly, the AP pen being low keeps this tank from being OP.  If you could frontally penetrate tier 9 heavies, this tank would be more popular than the IS3.

Very well put Boomer. Reminds me of the 1st clan wars I participated in maybe 2 wars ago. I was in Iron Hussars, and Joetom was the clan leader. We ran this strategy a lot at maps like Mirage, and Vineyards. Joetom would go center on both maps, and hull down. He would go near cap and center at Vineyards. I came in late that season, and used the Defender. Was a really great experience for me, and the really great experienced, skilled players like Joetom and others showed me to be more patient than in the pub matches I was used to. We ran the table and went undefeated the last 7-8 matches. It takes a certain type player to make that strategy and the T32 work, but Joetom performed very impressively and consistently. It basically allowed me to move around, find creases, weaknesses in the enemy defenses and flank to get a crossfire. He took up so much attention of our opponents every match. Was really great to watch and be a part of. :honoring:

Alpha998 #95 Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:48 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25302 battles
  • [501DV]

View PostRaistlyn117, on 17 May 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

Obviously he isn’t responsible for the TTkger’s demise, I knew that was [edited]. It’s hard to tell what is sarcastic or not (like you said), sorry. Why do people use OP towards a specific person? I thought it was meant to describe attributes of vehicles? I was like.. the only WoT OP I know is overpowered, but just the context of using it towards another individual doesn’t quite make sense. Thanks for letting me know 

Hey your welcome! Yea I guess I went way over the top with what I tried to describe, and all the crazy stuff we read here and elsewhere its hard to tell who's serious or not. I meant to just show how ridiculous it is blaming Bushka for anything in the game.  Yea I thought they meant OP as in the tank description of how "overpowering"  it is or isn't. little_brother_of _war corrected me in this situation. I guess they meant "OP as in "original poster" of this thread. 

Dark_Magician_Girl #96 Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:42 AM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 25810 battles
  • [_STR8]
T32 is somewhere in the middle as far as how good the tank is.  Not the worst, but not the best either.  I can't speak much to it as i've never played one.  However, I don't think Bushka is trying to sell you anything.  He talks about the pros and cons of the vehicle and then lets you decide whether that is enough for you to invest your time into getting said tank.

I am now the #1 ranked E75 on the NA server!

Herodotus4 #97 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 21219 battles
  • [SRT_]

I have been taking a break and have not played my T-32 since returning but in my experience it is an excellent vehicle. The gun is fairly reliable with vertical stabilizer (personally I run a 7 slot equipment loadout taking all the left side upgrades besides the upper right corner where I take camo net because being able to fade is useful in a heavium) and the lack of penetration can be counteracted with good marksmenship and judicious use of premium ammunition as well as some maneuvering flexibility. The turret armor is second to none (literally it is the best turret in the game) and if you find even a tiny ridge you can be very resistant to guns of around 225 mm of penetration while you pick them apart. 

On the other hand buska has hypocracy problems in that video: he complains about a jagdpanther 2 sniping and then proceeds to spend the entire next game camping a ridge line 200m away from the fight in a t32 in a tier 8 game on one of the best maps in the game for a T32.

"it is not because I was "brought to my knees" by some noobs, rather because I was unable to bring enough red noobs to their knees." -Vsavsa1

"I excel at mediocracy" -xjs

Absolute_Sniper #98 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:11 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25135 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostHerodotus4, on 18 May 2018 - 04:06 AM, said:

On the other hand buska has hypocracy problems in that video: he complains about a jagdpanther 2 sniping and then proceeds to spend the entire next game camping a ridge line 200m away from the fight in a t32 in a tier 8 game on one of the best maps in the game for a T32.

I’m isnt the T-32 most effective going hull down on a ridge? I could understand if he wasn’t shooting or didn’t have shots. Haven’t watched the video as I don’t particularly like American heavies so I’m not sure if he was camping or not. 

reluctanttheist #99 Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:07 AM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 22429 battles
  • [III-H]
I'll tell ya, I hadn't played this thing in years and I remembered how sturdy this tank was when I played it.  So I've mounted the 90mm gun, calibrated shells, and damn, it's golden.  Did Bushka mention running the 90mm gun?  It's way less frustrating and it's only available on the T32 - the T29 doesn't have this gun as an option.

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

Player_5773117413 #100 Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:51 AM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 26473 battles
  • [IRD]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 17 May 2018 - 11:07 PM, said:

I'll tell ya, I hadn't played this thing in years and I remembered how sturdy this tank was when I played it.  So I've mounted the 90mm gun, calibrated shells, and damn, it's golden.  Did Bushka mention running the 90mm gun?  It's way less frustrating and it's only available on the T32 - the T29 doesn't have this gun as an option.

Gonna be honest, even the 90mm on the T29 is not a bad option.

The E-25, skill ceiling so high it's in the next tier (basically, it's OP when used to its max. potential)

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch

"[This Quote Could Be Yours! Inquire today! Or any day, for that matter]" - [This Could Be You!]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users