Low tiers

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

THE_Viajero #1 Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:25 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 21546 battles
  • [F8TAL]

For those who are looking for a of context, go here: http://forum.wotblit...85#entry1478985

By the way, i still need quotes, so any contribution is welcome ;)   

So, so far there is no evidence to prove or disprove, that the rework of the low tiers is happening, but because i don't really trust WG, i decided to keep on with the "Farewell video"; also, it has been a long time since i have edited a video, which use to be one of my hobbits, so i will be nice to do it again.

Now, i decided to show some of the things that i'm going to use in the video (music, pictures, credits, etc.), not only because i want to create hype, but also because i want to get some constructive criticism,

This is how the "quote card" is going to lock like (this images are going to be there like 3 to 4 seconds, after that, a new image will apear (of course wit a slow transition) 

This is the "credit card" (you know in the sense of "credit who credit it's worth" ), this is an simple prototype, but the idea is the following: A picture of the forumer or person that deserves the credit, under that, the name of the person/forumer, and under that, the picture of the tank that the quote was dedicated (in this case, RomeelTanker, make a quote about the toaster, so in the credits, the picture of the toaster is going o be in his "credit card"   every "credit card is going to be there for like 2 to 3 seconds before it changes to another one (and just like the "quote card" there is going to be a slow transition).

MUSIC:

Now, we all know that this type of videos (Farewell videos), have sad music, so of course this one also nets sad music, now, because this is a videogame, i decided that the appropriate thing o do, is use video game music, now after going to several options, i end up with the 3 following options (all from the same game, "To the moon", made/composed by Kan R. Gao) 

My plan is not to make a lop like other videos, my idea, is to use this 3 songs in the video, one after the other, i will try to make "having lived" as the song that is going to sound during the credits.

(By the way, if you have not play "To the moon" do yourself a favor and play it, also, i think that this game will hit hard for the old man's that play this game ;)).

Well, that's all, M8's, THX for reading and the feedback :) 

Edited by THE_Viajero, 17 May 2018 - 03:31 AM.

Sincerely: The_Viajero :honoring:

WHO CAN GIVE ME MONEY TO BUY A CHIEFTAIN MK6? (just kidding!)

ps: I'm a not native English speaker, so, sorry for any mistakes (or maybe the autocorrector trolled me XD) 

useful information:  http://forum.wotblit...-post-pictures/

blindsniper74 #2 Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:59 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39166 battles
  • [III]
ok... weird or what?

Fu_Manchu_ #3 Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9675 battles
  • [STFU1]

View Postblindsniper74, on 17 May 2018 - 03:59 AM, said:

ok... weird or what?

One RNG to rule them all,

One RNG to find them;

One RNG to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Sorimka #4 Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:03 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19606 battles
  • [III-P]
I'm not going to be dismissive like the previous posters... Sounds like you found a niche, and you're adding something positive to the forums.  Keep it up!

__Crusader6__ #5 Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:18 PM

BANNED

• Players
  • 52441 battles
  • [III]

I got lost when I read hobbits...

Then again he’s a video editor not a writing editor.  

;) 

Tank Hoarder: 335 tanks in Garage:  338/338 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo)wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner

WANTED: Less IS Spam, I hate ISHoles 

Absolute_Sniper #6 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25135 battles
  • [CRU2L]
Pretty sure he just wants quotes and stuff for a video he will be making. I could be wrong but that’s what I took from it.

Also tagged with Low tiers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users