HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANKERS!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

PanzertroopenVT #1 Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9275 battles
  • [PRDE]
Have a birthday coming up or today? Share, cause I'd like to wish u a happy one! Never liked days Asa kid, now that I'm past 35, I actually enjoy the attention Lmaop! Female attention ESPECIALLY!

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

PanzertroopenVT #2 Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9275 battles
  • [PRDE]

My cousin and I share the same bday

Edited by PanzertroopenVT, 18 May 2018 - 10:27 AM.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

PanzertroopenVT #3 Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9275 battles
  • [PRDE]
Wanna see my scars? [edited]got some nasty ones

Fascist_Pickle #4 Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:36 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4112 battles
  • [GRIM]
...what

PanzertroopenVT #5 Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:43 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9275 battles
  • [PRDE]
Weak

PanzertroopenVT #6 Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9275 battles
  • [PRDE]
He is all I gotta nowto make me smile, when I hear him play I just melt. My gosh

slayer_____ #7 Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:54 PM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 34660 battles
  • [ATA2D]
You did all that to your driver license to prove your date of birth? 

PanzertroopenVT #8 Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9275 battles
  • [PRDE]
It's one I'd out of four

PanzertroopenVT #9 Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9275 battles
  • [PRDE]

Military ID, another I'd cough and two in state

I'm also that weirdo that picks up trash when he walks his dog that I find in the woods

Dominator702 #10 Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:24 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5717 battles
  • [D33DZ]
Well my birthday is June 3rd 2002 I’ll be 16 in a few weeks

Dirty [D33DZ] Done Dirt Cheap!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users