Why do you rush in and die towards the end of battle?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Ericmopar #21 Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:23 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3203 battles

View PostBait_Car, on 17 May 2018 - 07:13 AM, said:

I do this every once and a while.  After I do it, I typically have total regret.  I'm pretty sure that those that play at 60%+ don't do it very often, but thought I would see what you guys have to say.

Typically, one of the thoughts below is what is going through my head when I do it:

1. I need to keep my team members alive because I don't want 4 vs 1.

2. Somebody nearby, got himself in trouble and is hitting HELP, HELP over and over and I feel obligated.

3. I'm pretty healthy and the only 2 players left on my team are short on health and are about to get pounded.

4. My team is going to start or already is crying that I didn't jump in and die with them.

Thanks.

I've gotten some private PMs in WoT games over the last few months, that resulted in some back and forth about the game, and the plain and simple truth is people are so frustrated at constant nastiness in chat, in game and post game, they don't give a damn anymore.

The attitude seems to be, to troll the trolls and psychopaths back, with a taste of their own medicine.

I think that's why the game is getting worse all the time.

It's like road rage. The more people get away with it the more people want to finally give it back.

When rules aren't enforced, things quickly get out of control, whether it's gaming or real life.

Edited by Ericmopar, 18 May 2018 - 05:25 AM.

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users