How do you play the Object 268?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

trogvision #1 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:48 PM

Rushing B

• Players
  • 19926 battles
  • [ATO]

Regarding how I play it.. I don't play it for the armor; I don't play it for the mobility; I play it for the gun. For me, it's all about being at the right place at the right time with this tank. Does this mean it has no armor? No. Does this mean it's slow? Absolutely not. 

But a warning to all who are grinding this tank; do not go balls deep into the action. You will just have a bad day. 

Anyhow... How do you guys like to play this tank?

Nobody likes AFK'ers.

WhiskeyCyclone #2 Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:23 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22179 battles
  • [LONR]
With two thumbs, ideally. Just kidding. You'll get some help but not from me, I do t have that tank. I just couldn't help myself. (It's Friday night).

Keep it old school. 

Ookla_the_Mok #3 Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:47 AM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28238 battles
  • [BRSKT]

I don't play it well, but I generally try to move with the group at the start yet also kind of hang back. I then look for a chance to "thrust into" the action or quickly move to a good spot. I have set up as  more of a sniper if our team needs it, but that isn't ideal. I know people preach to play it up on the front, but I don't have the skills to do that until I see the front develop and then I remain careful.

TL;DR: tentative at start, then mix it up. I'm meh in the tank, so YMMV.

[BRSKT] may or may not be recruiting you. 

Our Discord is now 72% Gritty content.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users