• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Cafe17951 #1 Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:47 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20578 battles
  • [--R--]

Translated from Russian.

Q) Why did you change your mind about 5.0? Have you decided to make it big and memorable?)
A) Yes, we decided to save the figures for 5.0 for more interesting changes.

Q) How old is the pink?
A) Forever, but after a while it will be available for gold.

Q. Are the replays delayed to 5.0? Or already at 4.10 with the new card will be?
A) The replays will be in this update.

Q) And also a light bulb and cd allies?
A) Also in 4.10

Q) What is the meaning of the replays that will go into the furnace during the upgrade?
A) Later we will try to make it available for all versions of the client.

Q) 1. What's with HF? Another update without further development of this system? 2. Is it possible to unlock the legendary camouflage on the prem-tanks for gold (as now on type-62, bulldogs, e-25, etc.)? 3. What about the equipment? A rebalance is not planned? 4. Details. I still do not have enough to equip the tops and prem-tanks, not to mention the pumped ones. Other ways of extracting them did not come up?
A) 1. While no improvements. 2. All tanks are not planned. 3, 4. While I can not say anything.

Q) Will there be a new season at 4.10?
A) No, it will not be

Q) Tomorrow will not be updated?
A) There will be no updates tomorrow

Bronyman50 #2 Posted 22 May 2018 - 03:07 PM

Offical Horse Guy (Platinum Legacy Forum Title Holder)

• Players
  • 26074 battles
  • [CRUEL]
Talk about hard to decypher, next time don’t use Google Translate

"The Mountain Goat Strikes Again" -Anonymous (Ingame)

I Swear It's Like A Potato Farm With The Current Playerbase

Bronyman50 A.K.A TheOriginalHorseGuy

T1tanic #3 Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:03 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1581 battles
  • [COWAT]

View PostBronyman50, on 22 May 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

Talk about hard to decypher, next time don’t use Google Translate

You want to try and translate the Digest?  No?  Shut up and appreciate that at last someone tried to.

BrickSniper33A #4 Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:11 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 57 battles
Well... Erm... Good to know the update isn't today...

In civilized countries saying Star Wars is better than Dr. Who and Star Trek should be punishable by death.

Official Cybermen obsessed Dr. Who nerd and omnisexual pervert of Blitz https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

Bronyman50 #5 Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:29 PM

Offical Horse Guy (Platinum Legacy Forum Title Holder)

• Players
  • 26074 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostT1tanic, on 22 May 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

You want to try and translate the Digest?  No?  Shut up and appreciate that at last someone tried to.

that’s why you have Russian friends my dood

"The Mountain Goat Strikes Again" -Anonymous (Ingame)

I Swear It's Like A Potato Farm With The Current Playerbase

Bronyman50 A.K.A TheOriginalHorseGuy

reluctanttheist #6 Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:42 PM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 22790 battles
  • [III-H]

Some improvements on the translation reading the actual 4.10 thread on the RU forums

A) Also in 4.10  RT: players will be able to see if allies have been spotted

Q) What is the meaning of the replays that will go into the furnace during the upgrade?  RT: the replay feature is being released as a beta in 4.10 - presumably there's no guarantee that replays made in 4.10 will be able to be played in later releases

A) Later we will try to make it available for all versions of the client.  RT: again, replays in 4.10 are not planned to be able to be played in future releases.  Kind of odd.

Q) 1. What's with HF? Another update without further development of this system? 2. Is it possible to unlock the legendary camouflage on the prem-tanks for gold (as now on type-62, bulldogs, e-25, etc.)? 3. What about the equipment? A rebalance is not planned? 4. Details. I still do not have enough to equip the tops and prem-tanks, not to mention the pumped ones. Other ways of extracting them did not come up?
A) 1. While no improvements.  RT: Military Honour is staying as is for now. 2. All tanks are not planned. 3, 4. While I can not say anything.

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

its_just_a_game_ #7 Posted 22 May 2018 - 06:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3695 battles
  • [BB_]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 22 May 2018 - 05:42 PM, said:

Some improvements on the translation reading the actual 4.10 thread on the RU forums

A) Also in 4.10  RT: players will be able to see if allies have been spotted

Q) What is the meaning of the replays that will go into the furnace during the upgrade?  RT: the replay feature is being released as a beta in 4.10 - presumably there's no guarantee that replays made in 4.10 will be able to be played in later releases

A) Later we will try to make it available for all versions of the client.  RT: again, replays in 4.10 are not planned to be able to be played in future releases.  Kind of odd.

A) 1. While no improvements.  RT: Military Honour is staying as is for now. 2. All tanks are not planned. 3, 4. While I can not say anything.

So I will be able to see if team mates are spotted?! Sweeeeet!!!

reluctanttheist #8 Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:13 PM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 22790 battles
  • [III-H]

View Postits_just_a_game_, on 22 May 2018 - 10:41 AM, said:

So I will be able to see if team mates are spotted?! Sweeeeet!!!

Ya it's a really cool addition

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

Ookla_the_Mok #9 Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:30 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 27266 battles
  • [BRSKT]
Hmmm, I wonder how the green tank being spotted will be shown to us. A mark on the mini-map? This is potentially a significant development for in-battle movement and attack.

[BRSKT] wants to put moist, succulent meat in your mouth.

Also tagged with BlitzNewsNA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users