Rant/strong suggestion, re:Trying to get back into this game....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Zip_Zip #1 Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:09 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 41586 battles
  • [SPUDX]

But I see the gambling events haven’t gone away. Now the rumor is that the Cheiftain mk6 will be in a crate, another gambling event.

On console and PC its a tech tree tank. You could easily add it to the Blitz tech tree but no you’ll stick it in a crate so that your customers who want to buy it will have to gamble for it. 

Do you not realize the poor long term business sense. Having people spend money towards a goal and only receive secondary prizes will not only disapoint and anger the customer but it shows off your willingness not to honor the vendor/client relationship which is traditionally built upon fairness. Desired product received for money paid.

Basically you ARE stealing whether you rationalize it by saying “every crate gives something so its not gambling” but I bet if you offered crates with no main prize, no one would buy those crates for the secondaries. 

Stop stealing from your clients and deal fairly. 

Sell a product openly. Let your customers get a fair deal. 

Please.

Edited by Zip_Zip, 29 May 2018 - 11:21 AM.

Always remember, wherever you go, there you are...

164 tanks mastered // Have tanks, will battle // Click here for my youtube channel 

Putins_Chariot #2 Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:50 AM

Admiral Kitty

• Players
  • 22218 battles

View PostZip_Zip, on 29 May 2018 - 06:09 AM, said:

But I see the gambling events haven’t gone away. Now the rumor is that the Cheiftain mk6 will be in a crate, another gambling event.

On console and PC its a tech tree tank. You could easily add it to the Blitz tech tree but no you’ll stick it in a crate so that your customers who want to buy it will have to gamble for it. 

Do you not realize the poor long term business sense. Having people spend money towards a goal and only receive secondary prizes will not only disapoint and anger the customer but it shows off your willingness not to honor the vendor/client relationship which is traditionally built upon fairness. Desired product received for money paid.

Basically you ARE stealing whether you rationalize it by saying “every crate gives something so its not gambling” but I bet if you offered crates with no main prize, no one would buy those crates for the secondaries. 

Stop stealing from your clients and deal fairly. 

Sell a product openly. Let your customers get a fair deal. 

Please.

hey man. Same here. I thought the game had crappy marketing over a year ago... Now its unbearable. The AMX CDC crates made me quit, but it turns out they are a regular basis now. What Im doing is selling everything and running 15 HESH in the 183. So far its been fun!

~_1204_ (from 501st)

ChunkySquirrel #3 Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:04 PM

The Witcher

• Players
  • 12283 battles
I've seen some leaks but u believe with enough pressure they would make it a tech tree line which I would love to see instead of all these premium tier 10 tanks. WG a long time ago said they would never release a tier 10 premium then clan reward tanks came out on PC. Now it's running rampant on blitz. One thing I would love to see is the mission campaign tanks from PC with the exact same style of earning and layout for the interface. It created a kinda story line like waging a war and taking territories. And your reward for the war was a tank. 

Edited by ChunkySquirrel, 29 May 2018 - 01:05 PM.

Wenn vor uns ein feindlicher Panzer erscheint,
Wird Vollgas gegeben und ran an den Feind.
Was gilt denn unser Leben für uns'res Reiches Heer? Ja, Reiches Heer.

Für Deutschland zu sterben ist uns're höchste Ehr'.

PanzertroopenVT #4 Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6983 battles

View PostPutins_Chariot, on 29 May 2018 - 06:50 AM, said:

hey man. Same here. I thought the game had crappy marketing over a year ago... Now its unbearable. The AMX CDC crates made me quit, but it turns out they are a regular basis now. What Im doing is selling everything and running 15 HESH in the 183. So far its been fun!

~_1204_ (from 501st)

Ahhh a breath of rational fresh air
Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm") refers to a command within the Heer of the GermanWehrmacht, responsible for the affairs of panzer (tank) and motorized forces shortly before and during the Second World War

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users