Call for all players to demand that WG remove the Honor System

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

X_XVinyl_ScratchX_X #1 Posted 04 June 2018 - 10:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14289 battles
  • [COD-R]

i am at this point absolutely not willing to wait for WG to figure out the Honor System, ive now gotten an account suspension because my account is in the hands of idiots who report you for anything, i got a penalty last week for an ace mastery game and now i just got account suspension because an idiot didnt like how i played, im encouraging everyone to send in complaint tickets to WG to remove the honor system i encourage every single player tell everyone they see to do this, the Honor System needs removed

i work for the US Government and i play on my free time and now i cant because WG allows morons to control who plays via their honor system, (what idiot designed the system to allow players to have a say in bans and penalties?) i work with law enforcement and defend peoples freedoms irl and i ask you all to help defend everyones gaming freedom

im not kidding, please keep sending in tickets to WG about removing the honor system, maybe by 4.11 we'll see justice but if not, i may quit all together

Edited by ilovezuma, 04 June 2018 - 10:56 PM.

Zuke76 #2 Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:00 PM

Zuke le grand

• Players
  • 14766 battles
  • [SR-71]

Lool

We wanted it to be removed because it was worthless.

Seems it does its job rather decently now....

A Part of the Training Room Police Department(TRPD) thanks to __Seal__

RoadKutter #3 Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:02 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 30437 battles
  • [III-H]

It's not going to happen. WG does not listen to anyone, especially their customers. How do you know that the mastery game is the one you got a strike for? Could have been the game before, and you got notified after your battle. Also if players during a match are calling you out for a down vote, what exactly are you doing?

It takes a lot to get a suspension on  your account. 

Let's see you MH page

I actually looked your MH in game, that is a lot of reasons for a ban.

Edited by RoadKutter, 04 June 2018 - 11:11 PM.

Stopped caring about winning and just playing for FUN!

Zuke76 #4 Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:03 PM

Zuke le grand

• Players
  • 14766 battles
  • [SR-71]
I like your "US Government" style of writing too

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #5 Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10039 battles
  • [COD]

It won't be removed because it's popular with the support staff. Case in point: I reported a player about a month ago. After the regular response, they added an encouragement to use MH votes instead of support tickets to report players. If I remember correctly, a while ago the support staff was swamped under a barrage of tickets (the causes of which I forget) and their answers would take too long for the ticket-senders' tastes. I haven't sent a ticket in a while, but if the average Joe listens to the little "suffix" at the end of each ticket reply and uses MH instead of sending a ticket, I imagine my reply would arrive much more quickly than before. 

The interests of WG staff aside, I honestly believe MH is driving players away. People get banned, sometimes justifiably, sometimes not, but either way any consequences incurred by MH are unable to be repealed. That's completely unreasonable when the singular prerequisite for a "verified" complaint is only that two people (whose integrity was never, and will never be, examined) need to complain; this is the equivalent of a plaintiff only needing two witnesses (who did not take the oath) to incur the death penalty. 

I am aware that very rarely does someone actually get banned. But even if only one person receives an unfair ban, this system simply cannot stay. 

I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.

NoobieDude #6 Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3014 battles
  • [CYRUS]

this is what the 7billionth MH rant.?

dude OP you reap what you sow. MH was designed to stop the crazy dead chat tickets the cr's from wg, were getting from the triggered.

i have almost 3k battles. i have 8 DV's

so anyone who complains about MH bans or what not. has to be abusing the system.

its a you thing OP. nothing more or nothing less.

Thatguyujustmet #7 Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:47 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10682 battles
  • [XWING]
Start sending in tickets, along with your replays, for every penaulty-worthy infraction you see.  That, alongside the complaints of a broken system, is how you are going to convince WG to be rid of or (more likely) change MH.

little_brother_of_war #8 Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10793 battles
  • [FROST]

View PostZuke76, on 04 June 2018 - 05:03 PM, said:

I like your "US Government" style of writing too

Oooooooooohhhh...right in the gizzard! 

I_Maverick_I #9 Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:40 AM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 18012 battles
  • [_V_]

I didn't know the US Government hired child molesters. 

In all seriousness, get the [edited] off these forums. I have to humor you on the CW server, but I know that you're a serial liar and a crazed individual who laughed about raping a young boy. Not funny. And I have the screenshots.

Just because you've been reported a lot doesn't mean the system is broken. It means that you are the problem. 

There's only one thing true about what you are saying. That MH needs an update so that it can ban little shitters like yourself permanently. 

Techincal Difficulties

Kiilu #10 Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:36 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13596 battles
  • [RLWAR]

Mr_Mayhem71 #11 Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:13 AM

Meet Mr Mayhem

• Players
  • 36341 battles
  • [AAD]

View Postilovezuma, on 04 June 2018 - 05:54 PM, said:

i am at this point absolutely not willing to wait for WG to figure out the Honor System, ive now gotten an account suspension because my account is in the hands of idiots who report you for anything, i got a penalty last week for an ace mastery game and now i just got account suspension because an idiot didnt like how i played, im encouraging everyone to send in complaint tickets to WG to remove the honor system i encourage every single player tell everyone they see to do this, the Honor System needs removed

i work for the US Government and i play on my free time and now i cant because WG allows morons to control who plays via their honor system, (what idiot designed the system to allow players to have a say in bans and penalties?) i work with law enforcement and defend peoples freedoms irl and i ask you all to help defend everyones gaming freedom

im not kidding, please keep sending in tickets to WG about removing the honor system, maybe by 4.11 we'll see justice but if not, i may quit all together

Aight Bye

IHPBooD.gif
Working as intended 

Zuke76 #12 Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:39 AM

Zuke le grand

• Players
  • 14766 battles
  • [SR-71]

View Postilovezuma, on 04 June 2018 - 10:54 PM, said:

Please quit anyway its not happening at all

Markus_The0 #13 Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:24 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14714 battles
  • [HOOD]

ilovezuma:

I doesn't give me happiness to say this, but you've gotta be doing something penalty-worthy if you're getting suspended. I've played 13k games and I have collected a grand total of about 15 complaints since the beginning of the MH system--all but 3 of them for the occasional battles where I lose internet connectivity (the other 3 were unjustly given to me by a few angry tankers).

But big picture, I've played 13k games and I've gotten a total of 3 unjust downvotes. I've run into tons and tons of players with MH like mine. If you personally have gotten enough downvotes to be suspended, you need to think about what you're putting in chat and/or how you're interacting with other tankers while on the field.

Don't cuss, keep your cool, and remember common courtesy, and you'll be just fine. The experience of thousands upon thousands of players guarantees this. Good luck and happy hunting!

Markus_The0 - over and out.

SchnauzerKampfwagenIV #14 Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:35 PM

If injured in battle please call Dr. S. Paul Abpraller III DVM E

• Players
  • 32816 battles
  • [ISSAH]
Im a mediocre player yet I have literally thousands if positives and less than 20 negs. It does me no good either way. But why would it bother you? Its just a pat on the back or a slap on the wrist.

HumanCoookie #15 Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:01 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13391 battles
  • [_STR8]

View Postilovezuma, on 04 June 2018 - 10:54 PM, said:

My guy, I have never been unjustly downvoted. Though, I am smart enough to understand the problem still does exist. But if you really do have a lot of downvotes then I’m pretty sure A) You are being mean in chat B) You are ramming team mates, blocking them, etc. C) You are innocent, but still doing a little of A and B. MH does have some truth to it. I see a player with below 5 stars I know people don’t like them. Only advice to you is to lay off chat during game and after. That’s the #1 reason why people get downvoted.

Good players forget the names of tanks and maps.

Also, was in [PRAMO] for ~2 hrs and platooned with Mike!

oRgAsM

mbrcmf #16 Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:36 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23120 battles
  • [DONE]
You sound like a tool. Suspect it is no different in game .

Edited by mbrcmf, 09 June 2018 - 09:37 PM.

ToeTagAndBagEm #17 Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21144 battles
  • [FUSAG]
Every other match that i use kv2 or a td and do the usual "cover shoot cover reload repeat"
And the team decides to rush base and ignore the call they die fast and i normally already killed 1 or did more damage then them. Then what happens..the rest 1 by 1 yolo and die while i try to cover with a long reload to begin with
And say wow or smdh or ughhh oh boy.  Becaise they are all dead and 5 reds left
Kinda hard to win in a td against a few at a time when they rush you.

So what happens even tho i did more then them without running around or out in the open.....unsupported becaise they are mad they died fast and lost.

Even for saying "gg" ive been hit with downvotes and even because i called a kill and said WOW REALLY so it is a bowl of bull poo

I would like to see it gone
Nobody needs participation trophys
Which is what that is afterall

Colid53 #18 Posted 19 June 2018 - 04:47 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11303 battles
  • [DS12]
I know the problem because I'm part of the problem. I get pissed easily and abuse the system myself. I feel like MH isn't really useful though because I've run into people with 0 stars who literally don't even care what star they have and do what they want. On the flip side once you get enough stars they don't feel special anymore.
Colid53

raellgunawesum #19 Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10868 battles
  • [_GG_]

View PostToeTagAndBagEm, on 18 June 2018 - 08:02 PM, said:

Every other match that i use kv2 or a td and do the usual "cover shoot cover reload repeat"
And the team decides to rush base and ignore the call they die fast and i normally already killed 1 or did more damage then them. Then what happens..the rest 1 by 1 yolo and die while i try to cover with a long reload to begin with
And say wow or smdh or ughhh oh boy. Becaise they are all dead and 5 reds left
Kinda hard to win in a td against a few at a time when they rush you.

So what happens even tho i did more then them without running around or out in the open.....unsupported becaise they are mad they died fast and lost.

Even for saying "gg" ive been hit with downvotes and even because i called a kill and said WOW REALLY so it is a bowl of bull poo

I would like to see it gone
Nobody needs participation trophys
Which is what that is afterall

Calling kills isn't really a thing in WoT though.Everyone is trying to be the best, so no one will really listen to you, and when you get mad at them, they just get madder. 

And back to the original  comment, I think you are doing something wrong that's angering others. If you are nice and all, you should get enough praises to make up for it. I once had 30 or so downvotes for afk-ness (I HAVE CORRECTED ok don't cuss me out please), but I had 300 or more praises, which balanced it all out. 

Second, the Honor system does work. As a former AFK player, the system places pressure for ppl to become better,, and now, I don't go AFK, and I don't play if I may have to leave in the middle of a match.

Signed:

---Rael

ToeTagAndBagEm #20 Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21144 battles
  • [FUSAG]
Always happens when im in a td or kv2
A big majority of the time

Because a td is supposed to rush in and a kv2 isnt supposed to cover whille reloading cause they say so
I get unsupporting or inactive

Its a pointless system imo.
Its just not respected or used as intended

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users