Call for all players to demand that WG remove the Honor System

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

TheFiend01 #21 Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:17 PM

Private

• Players
  • 19055 battles
  • [AXC]

MH is a good idea but it falls apart in practical terms when someone’s opinion about gameplay, technique, or skill becomes acceptable evidence to impose penalties. It becomes a horrible idea when those penalties, which I would argue include the warning messages that  flash across the screen, of the player who has spent actual money for premiums within the game knowing that others, who are not supporting the business running the game with purchases, have any say at all about the style of play, etc.which trigger those warnings.

If there needs to be a mechanism for punishing behavior like foul language etc, then WOT ought to use its resource accordingly, even if it means that justice isn’t very swift, but in any case, it’s poor business practice to not only allow people who don’t buy your product to impact those who do. I would urge WOT to take a quick look at where the complaints come from to ensure those who contribute nothing to the WOT business model except the churn of server cycles and use of bandwidth, aren’t able to give people who are putting cash in WOTs pockets A reason to stop doing just that. If you absolutely have to keep MH, make it available to only those who pay to play. Make it part of the value proposition available to actual customers of the game/platform. The best thing wo7ld. E to remove it all together.

MoeLarryCheeseNyukNyuk #22 Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:27 PM

Private

• Players
  • 42374 battles
  • [RWB]
Everytime I log on to Blitz I get messages that "A penalty was assessed a player after your complaint" or something to that effect. Sometimes it will show that message 5 or 6 times consecutively. Problem is I give out 100 praises to individuals and maybe1penalty in that span. I don't give out penalties easily. Too many reasons for afk in this format, ie lag or computer lock ups etc. What is causing all of these messages when I'm not penalizing anyone?

TengenToppaPotatoLagann #23 Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:11 PM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 52230 battles
  • [RNSF]

View PostMoeLarryCheeseNyukNyuk, on 06 December 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

Everytime I log on to Blitz I get messages that "A penalty was assessed a player after your complaint" or something to that effect. Sometimes it will show that message 5 or 6 times consecutively. Problem is I give out 100 praises to individuals and maybe1penalty in that span. I don't give out penalties easily. Too many reasons for afk in this format, ie lag or computer lock ups etc. What is causing all of these messages when I'm not penalizing anyone?

You're probably just reporting serially problematic players.

MH seems to be working as intended, I'm at nearly 1k upvotes and less than 5 complaints (which I expected after DC's and 0dmg games)

>>>canine prints have claw marks, yet "mans best friend" camo does not; it would seem then that mans best friend is a cat... probably a leopard.

View Postminitel_NA, on 13 January 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

when I’m tired I think I’m good.

ColKlunk #24 Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:28 AM

Private

• Players
  • 21534 battles
  • [ROCKY]
Blitz issues the Distance Mission. When you go after it, someone is typing "No camping or else". When you get your mission, it comes with 2 Unsporting Conducts. Next time they get Provocative Message & or Unsporting Conduct themselves.

ironfist_warrior #25 Posted 09 December 2018 - 11:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 54658 battles
  • [HRNET]
I would simply say that the honor system is a complete joke. There is no reward to do well and no real punishment to players receiving heavy complainrs. I have seen players with 1900 and 2100 complaints still being allowed to play this game. Such a pointless joke of a system.

Salvavida #26 Posted 31 December 2018 - 01:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17403 battles
  • [J_F_2]

View PostX_XVinyl_ScratchX_X, on 04 June 2018 - 05:54 PM, said:

i am at this point absolutely not willing to wait for WG to figure out the Honor System, ive now gotten an account suspension because my account is in the hands of idiots who report you for anything, i got a penalty last week for an ace mastery game and now i just got account suspension because an idiot didnt like how i played, im encouraging everyone to send in complaint tickets to WG to remove the honor system i encourage every single player tell everyone they see to do this, the Honor System needs removed

i work for the US Government and i play on my free time and now i cant because WG allows morons to control who plays via their honor system, (what idiot designed the system to allow players to have a say in bans and penalties?) i work with law enforcement and defend peoples freedoms irl and i ask you all to help defend everyones gaming freedom

im not kidding, please keep sending in tickets to WG about removing the honor system, maybe by 4.11 we'll see justice but if not, i may quit all together

I was a not-so-secret agent for the US Government. I left because it is administered worse than WOTB. Fight the battles that are worth fighting. This isn't, so move on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users