Jump to content


The Russian Bias is Real!


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

cheasesteak #1 Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:07 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17700 battles
  • 3,665
  • [COD-R]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2014

Evgeny Kuznetsov 31 points, 12 goals

Alex Ovechkin 26 points, 14 goals

 

ALL CAPS!


Edited by cheasesteak, 05 June 2018 - 05:07 PM.

 

 

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed


SchadenfreudeVT #2 Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:08 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 355 battles
  • 11
  • [SADGX]
  • Member since:
    05-18-2018
But man were they due......somewhere Peter bondra is smiling
terpsichorean \terp-sih-kuh-REE-un\ adjective: of or relating to dancing 

As you may recall Zappa used this in the line: "Seek the path to sudsy 
yellow nozzle Of their foaming nocturnal Parametric digital whole-wheat inter-faith Geothermal terpsichorean ejectamenta, ..." (Mudd Club) 
 

boppinbobby #3 Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:50 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42149 battles
  • 1,243
  • [HJG2]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014

totally screwed up my pool predictions. 

 


Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.



Chariot_Solace #4 Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:07 PM

    Stug Life

  • Players
  • 25316 battles
  • 2,445
  • [IRD]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2016
The city of Vegas doesn’t deserve a championship their first year with a team. It’s ridiculous they’re as good as they are already. The NHL really needs to revise their expansion policy. And Ovechkin deserves a championship with the career he’s had. Caps all the way.

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus, Grille. Lines I'm Grinding: IS7(IX), STB-1(VIII), AMX50B(IX), 121(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To, Chi-Nu, LeKPz M41 90mm, AMX CDC, Sturer Emil, Pz Sfl IV C, Type 58, Panzer IV Anko, Nashorn, BT-SV


WhiskeyCyclone #5 Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:49 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19706 battles
  • 2,542
  • [LONR]
  • Member since:
    07-21-2014

View PostChariot_Solace, on 05 June 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

The city of Vegas doesn’t deserve a championship their first year with a team. It’s ridiculous they’re as good as they are already. The NHL really needs to revise their expansion policy. And Ovechkin deserves a championship with the career he’s had. Caps all the way.

 

OvenChicken deserves a cup, Vegas can build a replica since they are so good at replicas. 

                                        

                                                                                                                          Keep it old school. 


4sfield #6 Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:00 AM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 26940 battles
  • 3,381
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostChariot_Solace, on 05 June 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

The city of Vegas doesn’t deserve a championship their first year with a team. It’s ridiculous they’re as good as they are already. The NHL really needs to revise their expansion policy. And Ovechkin deserves a championship with the career he’s had. Caps all the way.

  

  Nobody thought they would go with the team they drafted. Those guys worked their butts off and played out their hind ends all year. I’m just glad to see OV get a chance to get his and I’m not even a Caps fan. 

 

  And speaking of somebody playing out their [edited], what about Holtby.

 

  


 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


Chariot_Solace #7 Posted 07 June 2018 - 12:23 AM

    Stug Life

  • Players
  • 25316 battles
  • 2,445
  • [IRD]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2016

View Post4sfield, on 05 June 2018 - 07:00 PM, said:

  

  Nobody thought they would go with the team they drafted. Those guys worked their butts off and played out their hind ends all year. I’m just glad to see OV get a chance to get his and I’m not even a Caps fan. 

 

  And speaking of somebody playing out their [edited], what about Holtby.

 

  

 

That may be and good for them but what about the fans? Do they deserve to enjoy a championship their first year rooting for a team? They haven’t had any of the trials tribulations and heartbreak that real established die hard fans of teams have had, waiting, sometimes for decades to see their life long favorite team finally win it all. Until they go through some of that, the Golden Knights fans are essentially a nation of bandwagoners, so they don’t deserve it yet.

Edited by Chariot_Solace, 07 June 2018 - 12:25 AM.

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus, Grille. Lines I'm Grinding: IS7(IX), STB-1(VIII), AMX50B(IX), 121(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To, Chi-Nu, LeKPz M41 90mm, AMX CDC, Sturer Emil, Pz Sfl IV C, Type 58, Panzer IV Anko, Nashorn, BT-SV


4sfield #8 Posted 07 June 2018 - 12:50 AM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 26940 battles
  • 3,381
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostChariot_Solace, on 06 June 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

 

That may be and good for them but what about the fans? Do they deserve to enjoy a championship their first year rooting for a team? They haven’t had any of the trials tribulations and heartbreak that real established die hard fans of teams have had, waiting, sometimes for decades to see their life long favorite team finally win it all. Until they go through some of that, the Golden Knights fans are essentially a nation of bandwagoners, so they don’t deserve it yet.

 

  I get your point but isn’t the fault of those guys playing for Vegas. 

 

  It’s the same way with this game. Those who took the fast way to tier X aren’t accepted by those that worked for it. That’s as hard for me to take just as much as the Knights success is to the average NHL fan.. You’re correct it isn’t right. And it isn’t right for the same reason here.


 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


cheasesteak #9 Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:51 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17700 battles
  • 3,665
  • [COD-R]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2014
Knights management and players deserve a lot of credit.  Yes, the expansion draft rules were favorable, and having only one expansion team instead of the usual two helped, but the knights picked talent that fit together, and they played their butts off.   Problem is they ran into a Caps team that is just better in every area except maybe fourth line skill (although the Caps fourth line is on a roll), and third defense pair.  

 

 

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed


RibbleStripe #10 Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:05 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 237 battles
  • 432
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

Finally!!! Finally this old man got what he deserves!

 


Discord - RibbleStripe#2701

WhiskeyCyclone #11 Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:43 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19706 battles
  • 2,542
  • [LONR]
  • Member since:
    07-21-2014

View PostRibbleStripe, on 08 June 2018 - 02:05 AM, said:

Finally!!! Finally this old man got what he deserves!

 

 

Yes! Now OvenChicken can come to Detroit to play for the Redwings, bring Oshie too.OvenChicken + Wings = winner winner chicken dinner.


                                        

                                                                                                                          Keep it old school. 


cheasesteak #12 Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:58 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17700 battles
  • 3,665
  • [COD-R]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2014

View PostWhiskeyCyclone, on 08 June 2018 - 09:43 AM, said:

 

Yes! Now OvenChicken can come to Detroit to play for the Redwings, bring Oshie too.OvenChicken + Wings = winner winner chicken dinner.

 

​Detroit has more than enough Stanley Cup wins already.

 

 

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed


boris55555 #13 Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:33 PM

    Honary Doctor of Meh

  • Players
  • 14687 battles
  • 1,051
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View PostRibbleStripe, on 08 June 2018 - 02:05 AM, said:

Finally!!! Finally this old man got what he deserves!

 

Truth you could not help but be moved by his stress and obvious desire to win.

w


I have achieved meh plus a dribble @14.5k..... almost to  meh +1 in  2018....1 warring point btw.

 

5.0! Donations to wg shall resume at a faster rate. 


trogvision #14 Posted Yesterday, 03:15 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10411 battles
  • 209
  • [ATO]
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013

KV4: Hold my beer

>Error 404: Russian bias not found 

 


Nobody likes AFK'ers.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users