#tournaments #clans

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

tuck5862 #1 Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:18 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2087 battles
  • [Z-95]

Hey, my wife and I are looking to join a respectful, active, average scoring clan to have fun and battle! No luck getting into a decent clan. Pretty much all of them you need to be invited to. I have no problem but the wife has lower scores and not up to par I guess... but she tries really hard and in most cases shes better than a quarter of the WoT population. She took over an old account of mine. I have been playing for a few years now but she just started a couple months ago. We watch Bushka on Blitz for gameplay help. I think being in a clan will have a positive effect on the both of us for better team play, strategies and ratings. I have added some of our stats for interested parties. Thanks for the invites!

Tom

Battles: 2500

Victories: 45%

Average Damage: 420

Average XP: 360

Tier: 6-8

Kristy

Battles: 1500

Victories: 44%

Average Damage: 240

Average XP: 275

Tier: 4-6

Thatguyujustmet #2 Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:58 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10467 battles
  • [XWING]

Heyo Tom and Kristy!

The Rebel Alliance would love to have you join our clan family!  We can get both of you setup in Z-95 to start and as you improve you'll have the opportunity to move into higher skilled/more active clans while still being a part of the same family you're used to.  Z-95 is not the most active clan in the family, as most active members in Z-95 tend to move up quickly, however it's currently in a good state of activity thanks to SgtSlaughters_2 (Former BWING) and they're even fielding tournament teams for the first time.  (Z-95 world domination is coming, watch out PRAMO ;) )

Our Recruitment thread: http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/87646-the-rebel-alliance-family/

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/kZGgQeB

Best of luck on your clan search!  Please send me a message on the forums, in-game, on Discord, or even in a reply to this thread if you want to join!  :)

o7

Edited by Thatguyujustmet, 10 June 2018 - 04:36 AM.

shadynastys #3 Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:58 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16435 battles
I'd say jump on Rebel Alliance or find an open clan and both join.  Happy tanking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users