WOT ladder systems

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Theroadrunner36 #1 Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:47 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4271 battles
  • [US7TH]

World of tanks is a very team based game, but because of this, the game itself feels unrewarding at times. WOT is a game that doesn't teach new players about team play and makes getting into higher and more rewarding clans a game of chance. Winrate does not determine a players skill level, it just shows how often they can get onto a team where their skill pays off. I have recently watched a video that might help make the current ladder system in this game more rewardin and make the game less of a game of chance. 

Posit1ve_ #2 Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:50 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 42363 battles
  • [_V_]
Then don’t worry about winrate if you think it’s rigged. Worry about your average damage per battle in individual tanks. Average damage is like 90% on you. You can lose and still do huge damage, and you can win and do nothing at all. But if you can do large amounts of damage per battle consistently, that’s a good measure of skill

301 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

Bronyman50 #3 Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:53 PM

Offical Horse Guy (Platinum Legacy Forum Title Holder)

• Players
  • 26074 battles
  • [CRUEL]
Cw3 ran off of ELO and it was literal hell, while ELO rating for a game like CSGO and LoL are a sound and good design choice, for a game like WoT where a single player will not and often can not carry a game it doesn’t make sense. Think of it as this way, person A is a very high Elo rating player, while Player B-Z are medium to low Elo players and all die instantly. Player A has to now go kill enemy players A-Z and this is simply just not do-able. The only way this would work is in Rating and that I’m our game is essentially non-existent 

"The Mountain Goat Strikes Again" -Anonymous (Ingame)

I Swear It's Like A Potato Farm With The Current Playerbase

Bronyman50 A.K.A TheOriginalHorseGuy

littleblackdog #4 Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:36 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6845 battles
  • [69T]
I do know that I’m getting pretty tired of getting matched up with guys who only have 200 battles. I’m not saying that I’m the best player but the match making SUCKS! Sorry for the harsh words but you really have to do something I’m getting to the point where I see 3 or 4 guys die right off the bat I don’t even try to win when you have 7 against 3 what is the use. Come on WG do something.

Dan_Deerso #5 Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:08 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 21100 battles
  • [MOMS]

View Postlittleblackdog, on 10 June 2018 - 07:36 PM, said:

I do know that I’m getting pretty tired of getting matched up with guys who only have 200 battles. I’m not saying that I’m the best player but the match making SUCKS! Sorry for the harsh words but you really have to do something I’m getting to the point where I see 3 or 4 guys die right off the bat I don’t even try to win when you have 7 against 3 what is the use. Come on WG do something.

You aren't all that great yourself. Personally I'd rather not see you on the green team.

Blame yourself, not the MM, and get better at the game.

SpartacusDiablo #6 Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:24 AM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 16407 battles
  • [III-R]
SMFH.  You lost me at "Winrate does not determine a players skill level, it just shows how often they can get onto a team where their skill pays off.".

If you find that you lose more often then you win it may be time for you to admit that "the team" isn't the problem...

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Untrust______ #7 Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:43 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 63419 battles
  • [AFT]

View PostPosit1ve_, on 07 June 2018 - 11:50 PM, said:

Then don’t worry about winrate if you think it’s rigged. Worry about your average damage per battle in individual tanks. Average damage is like 90% on you. You can lose and still do huge damage, and you can win and do nothing at all. But if you can do large amounts of damage per battle consistently, that’s a good measure of skill

and as a side benefit to doing large amounts of damage your wr will increase 

" If u like your salt you can keep your salt " 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users