My Last Forums Post In WoTB probably I will ever make, reasons?

Quit WoTB

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Tiger_2_Ausf_B #1 Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:31 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11930 battles
  • [RUSE]

Hello everyone, how are you today/tonight? So, some somewhat important news I want to tell you all, and I know most of you may not know me at all, which is fine...

basically, I quit blitz 3 months ago, and I just want to explain why... these are my reasons (even if you may not agree with all of them), it may seem long and boring, but I’m sure you will find it interesting with what I have to say!

- WoTB customer Support is poor (self explanatory, many messages you get feel like they are automated and are simple copy and paste messages making you feel like they don’t listen to your concerns or questions) it also takes them ages to respond to a simple question. (Maybe becuase they’re busy?)

-Toxicity, now before I get onto this topic, I have been a person who has been salty to players in the past, as we all have. But, honestly I’m not a real toxic player, I felt like I had to be salty in an act of defense for all the unnecessary hate people give to me, and anyone in general. For some of the worst reasons out there! I’m sure you all might have seen someone toxic for literally a dumb reason... the playerbase is probably one of the most toxic in general, in a videogame I have come across... 

-Gambling, I’m sure a ton of you are tired of this wargaming gambling that’s is occurring... literally, when the ENTIRE PLAYERBASE wants a tank, guess what Wargaming does? Makes it a 5% chance with $8.00 per chest to get... WHAT?!?! Honestly, the game has come down to a point where it’s just a gambling mess.. might as well be called “WORLD OF GAMBLING BLITZ”. The game has gone downhill from a point where you could actually get a tank with a 100% chance by buying a bundle or the tank itself... to now gambling for a tank

-Events, self explanatory, people spend maximum amount of time to try to get a tank... but most of the time are turned down and are forced to buy it... WHAT IS THE POINT OF MAKING AN EVENT IF PEOPLE CANT GET THE TANK?!?!?! You are just wasting peoples time.

-The way they balance tanks.... what do I mean? Well, there is already proof wargaming looks at Tanks by winrate and tries to “balance” them based off of that... but am I the only one who doesn’t agree that it should be that way? Let’s take this for example:  a group of unicum players, play a CHURCHILL GC and average a winrate of around 60%. While a group of “worse” players, play a Kuro Mori Mini (one of the best tanks in tier 6) and average a winrate of around 40%, guess what wargaming will do? They will nerf the Churchill GC (probably the worst tier 6 in the game to make it EVEN WORSE) and buff the Kuro (one of the best tier 6 tanks in the game, and make it even BETTER) that’s how their logic works... they need to look at the tank itself rather than the stats of it over 30 days...

anyways, I’ve enjoyed my stay at WoTB from 2015-2016 back when it was a great game and I was glad to play the game at that time period... now I’m not very interested in it anymore since it’s gone downhill over the past few months... have a good day and I wish for the major top clans on NA best of luck in future blitz cups to represent... sadly I will probably never come back to this game... goodbye...

cheesehead247365 #2 Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8353 battles
  • [TYCHE]
later dude

NoobieDude #3 Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3014 battles
  • [CYRUS]

C-ya

slayer_____ #4 Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:07 PM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 35563 battles
  • [ATA2D]
First one to leave post 5.0 announcement. 

Tiger_2_Ausf_B #5 Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:12 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11930 battles
  • [RUSE]
Post 4.7* I quit 3 months ago as I stated lol

theFANTASTICfox #6 Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:05 PM

DRINK!

• Players
  • 20699 battles
  • [DD-R]

Lol

The Kuro is not one of the best tier 6 tanks

#4 in the LeKpz 41 (with TwisterCup camo), #6 in the M41 Walker-Bulldog, and #8 in the T37

This is what BlitzStars is reporting, so I might be reading something incorrectly...

Certified Anti-FV215b 183 Extremist

ahredstealth #7 Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:05 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostTiger_2_Ausf_B, on 08 June 2018 - 10:31 AM, said:

-The way they balance tanks.... what do I mean? Well, there is already proof wargaming looks at Tanks by winrate and tries to “balance” them based off of that... but am I the only one who doesn’t agree that it should be that way? Let’s take this for example:  a group of unicum players, play a CHURCHILL GC and average a winrate of around 60%. While a group of “worse” players, play a Kuro Mori Mini (one of the best tanks in tier 6) and average a winrate of around 40%, guess what wargaming will do? They will nerf the Churchill GC (probably the worst tier 6 in the game to make it EVEN WORSE) and buff the Kuro (one of the best tier 6 tanks in the game, and make it even BETTER) that’s how their logic works... they need to look at the tank itself rather than the stats of it over 30 days...

That's not quite how it works.

I'm the last one to say that WarGaming does a bang up job on balance... but at the same point in time what you have posted here is false information.

WarGaming has stated they look at a select demographic of the game.  Folks who play the game at a 55%~60% win rate.  They look at how those players do in every tank, then adjust them.

They don't look at how a 40%'er plays the Pedo Tiger.  And they may look at how a 60%'er plays the Chuch GC, but they also look at how that same person plays the other tanks.

Then, they put together some charts and graphs and still muck up the balancing act.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

tedg5 #8 Posted 09 June 2018 - 10:57 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 42195 battles
  • [AGOGO]
OK, guess wotb is just not for you. Have fun with your other gaming. :great:

HumanCoookie #9 Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:53 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13373 battles
  • [TJSUX]

View PostTiger_2_Ausf_B, on 08 June 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

Hello everyone, how are you today/tonight? So, some somewhat important news I want to tell you all, and I know most of you may not know me at all, which is fine...

basically, I quit blitz 3 months ago, and I just want to explain why... these are my reasons (even if you may not agree with all of them), it may seem long and boring, but I’m sure you will find it interesting with what I have to say!

- WoTB customer Support is poor (self explanatory, many messages you get feel like they are automated and are simple copy and paste messages making you feel like they don’t listen to your concerns or questions) it also takes them ages to respond to a simple question. (Maybe becuase they’re busy?)

-Toxicity, now before I get onto this topic, I have been a person who has been salty to players in the past, as we all have. But, honestly I’m not a real toxic player, I felt like I had to be salty in an act of defense for all the unnecessary hate people give to me, and anyone in general. For some of the worst reasons out there! I’m sure you all might have seen someone toxic for literally a dumb reason... the playerbase is probably one of the most toxic in general, in a videogame I have come across... 

-Gambling, I’m sure a ton of you are tired of this wargaming gambling that’s is occurring... literally, when the ENTIRE PLAYERBASE wants a tank, guess what Wargaming does? Makes it a 5% chance with $8.00 per chest to get... WHAT?!?! Honestly, the game has come down to a point where it’s just a gambling mess.. might as well be called “WORLD OF GAMBLING BLITZ”. The game has gone downhill from a point where you could actually get a tank with a 100% chance by buying a bundle or the tank itself... to now gambling for a tank

-Events, self explanatory, people spend maximum amount of time to try to get a tank... but most of the time are turned down and are forced to buy it... WHAT IS THE POINT OF MAKING AN EVENT IF PEOPLE CANT GET THE TANK?!?!?! You are just wasting peoples time.

anyways, I’ve enjoyed my stay at WoTB from 2015-2016 back when it was a great game and I was glad to play the game at that time period... now I’m not very interested in it anymore since it’s gone downhill over the past few months... have a good day and I wish for the major top clans on NA best of luck in future blitz cups to represent... sadly I will probably never come back to this game... goodbye...

Cya later. Well, hope you enjoy other games you come across. But I do have to say this: Any other professional mobile game (such ad blitz) will have micro transactions and loot crates. Apple had to make a “law” about this to include drop rates meaning that many, many games have loot crates. And literally just wait 6 months after a loot crate and WG will sell it on the store for a fixed price. Examples? The Chieftain and Type 64. And their way of balancing is good for the most part and bad in a small way. Balancing in any game will always be like that. Some changes will be loved or hated by the community and it’s bound to happen. Also, events in Blitz are rigged, yes. But there are those few events that a tank can actually be got for free. Examples? T-44-100, the GuP tanks, and like 1 or 2 more. Plus, work as hard as you can and then if you are willing, use money to finish your work. The price of finishing an event with no work drastically changes to pretty cheap with a decent amount of work.

Good players forget the names of tanks and maps.

Also, was in [PRAMO] for ~2 hrs and platooned with Mike!

oRgAsM

Dan_Deerso #10 Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:04 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 21219 battles
  • [MOMS]

Personally, I've never seen a single post from you, played a single game with you, seen any content whatsoever come from you, so I really don't care that you're leaving. Your whole post here is pointless and you've just wasted twenty minutes of your life typing something completely worthless.

You can go right ahead and message the customer support you hate so much, and they'll be happy to delete your account. 

Tiger_2_Ausf_B #11 Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:17 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11930 battles
  • [RUSE]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 10 June 2018 - 10:04 AM, said:

Personally, I've never seen a single post from you, played a single game with you, seen any content whatsoever come from you, so I really don't care that you're leaving. Your whole post here is pointless and you've just wasted twenty minutes of your life typing something completely worthless.

You can go right ahead and message the customer support you hate so much, and they'll be happy to delete your account. 

And u just wasted time writing that as well ;)

Dan_Deerso #12 Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:52 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 21219 battles
  • [MOMS]

View PostTiger_2_Ausf_B, on 11 June 2018 - 07:17 AM, said:

And u just wasted time writing that as well ;)

Oh, but I copy and pasted it. Checkmate.

theFANTASTICfox #13 Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:37 PM

DRINK!

• Players
  • 20699 battles
  • [DD-R]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 11 June 2018 - 11:52 AM, said:

Oh, but I copy and pasted it. Checkmate.

Outplayed :D

Edited by theFANTASTICfox, 12 June 2018 - 02:38 PM.

#4 in the LeKpz 41 (with TwisterCup camo), #6 in the M41 Walker-Bulldog, and #8 in the T37

This is what BlitzStars is reporting, so I might be reading something incorrectly...

Certified Anti-FV215b 183 Extremist

xxblitzburghxx #14 Posted 21 August 2018 - 04:40 PM

Away From Keyboard

• Players
  • 66509 battles
  • [DRSIA]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 10 June 2018 - 10:04 AM, said:

wow! Your not toxic or anything, pft! Kids these day

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users