Videos for gold.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

EinSteiner2 #1 Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:59 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8429 battles
  • [VRTX]
So, I got a special chest a while back and opened it to get 2500 gold. I used that gold to buy the premium tetrarch bundle, but afterwards, I never got any videos for gold. Could someone please explain why that happened?

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:04 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 21539 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostEinSteiner2, on 10 June 2018 - 07:59 AM, said:

So, I got a special chest a while back and opened it to get 2500 gold. I used that gold to buy the premium tetrarch bundle, but afterwards, I never got any videos for gold. Could someone please explain why that happened?

We've seen this many times -- it's pretty simple really.    

You have demonstrated that you are willing to spend gold.  Therefore, you are no longer worthy of getting free gold for watching videos.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

tankeatingtiger #3 Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:39 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 13180 battles
  • [COD]

Like Boris said ^^^, vids for gold go away once you buy something 

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

EinSteiner2 #4 Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:42 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8429 battles
  • [VRTX]
The thing is though, I never spent money on the game, I just used some gold I got from a chest received from an event.

j0nn0 #5 Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:10 PM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 15944 battles
  • [XREGZ]

Depends on what you use gold to buy. There's some unstated criteria that certain things constitute a purchase by WG's definition. Spending IRL cash is one. The April's fools duck buoys for premium time was another, but potentially a blunder on their part if the hasty maintenance discussions are to be believed. Buying certain bundles from the in game store seems to be another.

Contrarily, buying tech tree premiums, gold to credit conversions, gold for exp conversions, golding modules, or golding crews does not seem to from what I've heard on the forums. All I know for certain is that I've not spent a cent, don't buy any bundles with my freebie gold, and I've still got video gold ads every day.

Sometimes, you just gotta sit back and watch them all burn. Don't forget to bring popcorn. You're going to need a snack.

Skullrazor_1 #6 Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7556 battles
  • [501HT]

I thought the gold videos were something wargaming got rid of across the board... I didn't know some players were still getting them... I want them back whatever i bought wargaming can take back just offer me the videos!

EDIT: This is so not fair, i wasn't aware of this and there was no warning telling me I wouldn't get video offers if i spent gold... I don't even remember spending gold tbh whenever i spent gold it was on small things... like camos, silver or free exp i never purchased a premium tank, if I would have known they would take the video offers away i would have saved up for a premium.:facepalm:

Edited by Skullrazor_1, 10 June 2018 - 09:21 PM.

Jonny_applesauce #7 Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:33 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5264 battles
mean while PC players  get a grand total of 0.0 videos for gold whether they buy a bundle or no

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

Skullrazor_1 #8 Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7556 battles
  • [501HT]

View PostJonny_applesauce, on 10 June 2018 - 05:33 PM, said:

mean while PC players  get a grand total of 0.0 videos for gold whether they buy a bundle or no

Yes but if you are going to give blitz players gold for watching videos than give them the gold, don't say only these players can get the gold because they didnt spend it...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users