just learned something very interesting about chat

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Afleet_Alex #1 Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 58481 battles

I play about 90 percent of the time with chat off.

So I was just in a game that I very luckily won at the end  in a 1 vs 2.

And after the game the t37 on me team apologized for his comments.

Having no idea what those comments were I decided to turn the chat on and watch the replay and sure enough with the chat now turned on I could see the chat. 

Amazing!

Fun thing to find out I could do that.

And the comments were hilarious.  I was in my pziv with the derp gun so of course I was firing heat.

And the Stug on the other team was quite offended that he died from a heat shot.

And I totally get why the t-37 was mad.  I got charged by a full health kv1s ... and I had 300 health left and I beat feet for the other side of the map.  And he got killed and I would have died if I stayed with him.

And I prefer to be clueless to that whole converstation going on in the game.  I will be keeping chat turned off.

_irongiant_ #2 Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:33 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25622 battles
  • [-DERP]

Good tip.

I love playing without chat, it helps reduce my stress during the game.

NeilTanker #3 Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 45307 battles
  • [_HP_]

View PostAfleet_Alex, on 11 June 2018 - 12:50 PM, said:

I play about 90 percent of the time with chat off.

So I was just in a game that I very luckily won at the end  in a 1 vs 2.

And after the game the t37 on me team apologized for his comments.

Having no idea what those comments were I decided to turn the chat on and watch the replay and sure enough with the chat now turned on I could see the chat. 

Amazing!

Fun thing to find out I could do that.

And the comments were hilarious.  I was in my pziv with the derp gun so of course I was firing heat.

And the Stug on the other team was quite offended that he died from a heat shot.

And I totally get why the t-37 was mad.  I got charged by a full health kv1s ... and I had 300 health left and I beat feet for the other side of the map.  And he got killed and I would have died if I stayed with him.

And I prefer to be clueless to that whole converstation going on in the game.  I will be keeping chat turned off.

Thats cool to know... thanks!

pot_luck #4 Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:51 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 27354 battles
  • [H3II]

I think the chat is hilarious.  Part of the fun.  Those clueless idiots that get mad because you run in your light tank for a draw when there's 2 mediums and a heavy chasing you.  You are already about gone and did most of the damage dealt to the reds.  Their own ignorant play has forced you into that position. Everyone has a bad game from time to time so I don't belittle often, usually when I do it's well deserved, but I can take it as well as dish it out...part of the fun.

mlacunza #5 Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:58 AM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 37745 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View Postpot_luck, on 13 June 2018 - 08:51 PM, said:

I think the chat is hilarious.  Part of the fun.  Those clueless idiots that get mad because you run in your light tank for a draw when there's 2 mediums and a heavy chasing you.  You are already about gone and did most of the damage dealt to the reds.  Their own ignorant play has forced you into that position. Everyone has a bad game from time to time so I don't belittle often, usually when I do it's well deserved, but I can take it as well as dish it out...part of the fun.

Clueless idiots you said? Are you kidding me right?

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/pot_luck

Saludos!

HugGigolo #6 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:18 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15393 battles
  • [AGILE]
That's really interesting, I didn't know the replays recorded chat regardless of your settings

__Crusader6__ #7 Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:26 PM

BANNED

• Players
  • 50648 battles
  • [III]

View Postmlacunza, on 13 June 2018 - 08:58 PM, said:

Clueless idiots you said? Are you kidding me right?

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/pot_luck

Ouch.

Well maybe he was talking to his mirror?

Tank Hoarder: 327 tanks in Garage:  330/330 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo), wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 

WANTED: Head of the idiot that introduced chests 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users