Will WG ever admit that the 30mm cannon on the VK 16.02 Leopard is OP?

Tier V Leopard Mk.103

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

WellBattle6 #61 Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7173 battles
  • [DS]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Considering I played the Leopard pre-nerf, the other >60% win rate meds and lights fare pretty well.

Edit: Please ignore the stuff on the right side, those are for some random tank.

Edited by WellBattle6, 17 June 2018 - 05:32 AM.

Absolute_Sniper #62 Posted 17 June 2018 - 06:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22824 battles
  • [CRU3L]

View PostWellBattle6, on 17 June 2018 - 04:48 AM, said:

I disagree 100%. The ELC does not have the turret or track traverse to deal with a close range Leopard, which can run rings around it. When I played tier 5 I found T-34 and Tier V Sherman to be good at dealing with them. Anyways, I find that most players at Tier V haven’t learned to angle properly and can’t deal with Leopards (which are mostly played by good players to boost their win rate). If you take a T1 Heavy and just sit still with your rear pointed at the Leopard, then you would get destroyed every game by any tank.

Edit: When the Leopard is played by people as their first to fourth Tier V tank, they always died because they don’t flank. It takes a good player who is confident at flanking to do well to get to 1st on their team by dmg, and those players would do just as well in a Crusader, T34, or even a Chaffee.

I would put my elc up against any leo. You’re just flat out wrong about the traverse. The biscuit has insane mobility and the traverse works great at 65kph.  The people you see struggle in an elc against the leo haven’t figured out how to line up shots in it. The only thing I worry about from a leo is getting rammed. 

Link to the ultimate elc guide. This will make you a super uni in the Biscuit.

https://youtu.be/fGeiL1uhMxU

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users