PROWL CLAN / TOURNAMENT RECRUITMENT:

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Snuggles_the_Sasquatch #1 Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:41 AM

Private

• Players
  • 18482 battles
PROWL is and active clan, in search of dedicated tournament play members! We are a weekly participant in both tier 8 and 10 tournaments and looking to grow. You can find our requirements in the clan description but if you are currently unhappy with your clan or have simply been looking for the right environment / teammates, I believe you need to look no further. I look forward to seeing some new faces and new tournament enthusiasts!

Freejack1977 #2 Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31992 battles
  • [-VB-]

View PostPrivate_McGigglelips, on 12 June 2018 - 10:41 AM, said:

PROWL is and active clan, in search of dedicated tournament play members! We are a weekly participant in both tier 8 and 10 tournaments and looking to grow. You can find our requirements in the clan description but if you are currently unhappy with your clan or have simply been looking for the right environment / teammates, I believe you need to look no further. I look forward to seeing some new faces and new tournament enthusiasts!

You try us -VB- we are very active tournament clan doing mostly Tier X tournaments, but occasionally doing other tiers like 6 as well and we are selectively recruiting, we already have good base of players and we in process on potentially creating second Tournament team for tier X but we always switch to versatile thing.
-VB-  Discord  https://discord.gg/7J6qnFQ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users