• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

ZebraUp #101 Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:07 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16657 battles
  • [_UF_]
Trolls troll...

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

originalmadkilla #102 Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15517 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostZebraUp, on 14 June 2018 - 11:07 PM, said:

Trolls troll...

Sometimes I joke, and sometimes I don't.:playing:

Most of the things that I write here are completely honest, unfiltered thoughts.:justwait:

ZebraUp #103 Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:21 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16657 battles
  • [_UF_]

My gosh! You are seriously a narcissist.. what exactly made you think I was referring to you? 

But, as they say, if the shoe fits...

originalmadkilla #104 Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15517 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostZebraUp, on 14 June 2018 - 11:21 PM, said:

My gosh! You are seriously a narcissist.. what exactly made you think I was referring to you? 

But, as they say, if the shoe fits...

Oh, I don't know, but here's a wild guess.:playing:

(1) You are not quoting anybody in your post, and your reply is immediately after a reply that I just made. Do you know how forums work and how to quote people? Who are you addressing? If you wish to make your post understood and if you have a point that you wish to get across, then you should address it to the proper party.

(2) Many other people in this thread seem to be attacking me, so forgive me if I had the crazy idea that your post which came immediately after mine was also directed towards me, the person who made the OP after all.

(3) The next time you make a post on this forum on another thread, I guess that I'll immediately post something right below your post with some sort of comment that I come up with. And I won't be quoting anybody in that post, and if anybody asks, I'll simply say that it has nothing to do with you, and if they assumed so, then they are crazy.

Also, your reply above (#103), was definitely directed at me and it also didn't contain a quote, so I have to simply conclude that you possess poor forum skills. It's not my job to read your mind and figure out who you are addressing. It is your job to communicate in a normal, civilized fashion, using basic forum skills that most people know.:justwait:

Edited by originalmadkilla, 15 June 2018 - 05:20 AM.

anonym_9mM2rQcOii14 #105 Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:24 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 15 June 2018 - 03:54 AM, said:

What makes somebody qualified to mention Jesus? Do they have to be a priest or something?  :playing:

I'm not religious at all, and I worship nobody, besides myself occasionally, but I do consider myself to be a better person than the current Pope for example, who I consider to be one of the worst Popes ever.:justwait:

being arrogant and being inferior inside do happen at the same time. Jesus DOES forgive everyone. GOD bless you.

Edited by JunJun00, 15 June 2018 - 05:25 AM.

ZebraUp #106 Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:27 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16657 battles
  • [_UF_]

View PostZebraUp, on 13 June 2018 - 07:26 AM, said:

Carry harder?

Seriously, I am nowhere near as good a player as you, but you should be able to carry much harder in my beloved D.W.2  

Omg...   Did you see my earlier post DIRECTLY TO YOU where I complimented you? I didn't attack you, and have enjoyed reading some of your comments on other posts in the past!

If you wish to take the comment about trolls as directed as you feel free to do so.. but it wasn't. I think your comparing yourself to Jesus, Ghandi, and for all I know God & Mother Teresa as well smacks of either deep seated ego problems , or else actually was meant to get a rise out of people here. Which? I don't know.. Only you know that.

originalmadkilla #107 Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15517 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostZebraUp, on 15 June 2018 - 12:27 AM, said:

Omg...   Did you see my earlier post DIRECTLY TO YOU where I complimented you? I didn't attack you, and have enjoyed reading some of your comments on other posts in the past!

If you wish to take the comment about trolls as directed as you feel free to do so.. but it wasn't. I think your comparing yourself to Jesus, Ghandi, and for all I know God & Mother Teresa as well smacks of either deep seated ego problems , or else actually was meant to get a rise out of people here. Which? I don't know.. Only you know that.

If you say it wasn't directed at me, then I suppose that it wasn't and I will believe you.:playing:

But can you understand why I thought that? I think that 99% of forum users would have thought the same thing.

In the future, may I suggest that you just quote whoever you are trying to address, and then there wouldn't be any misunderstandings?:justwait:

MarBearCat #108 Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:33 AM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 21924 battles
  • [SDWA]

Meanwhile on a far distant battlefield, SpaceApe is working his magic

Spoiler

And I'm developing my Chopper flying skills......

Spoiler

:great:

originalmadkilla #109 Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15517 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostJunJun00, on 15 June 2018 - 12:24 AM, said:

being arrogant and being inferior inside do happen at the same time. Jesus DOES forgive everyone. GOD bless you.

Do you consider yourself to be a religious person? Because you seem to be rather judgemental.

Is it very religious-like to be going around and saying that people are inferior on the inside? That doesn't sound very Jesus like to me, in my opinion. I also do not seek or need forgiveness from anybody, not even Jesus, though I personally do not have anything against the dude.

I am definitely arrogant, ok I plead guilty to that I suppose, but I am not inferior on the inside. My inside is just fine, and if there is such a thing as heaven, then I am fairly confident that I would be welcomed and judged better than most.:justwait:

Edited by originalmadkilla, 15 June 2018 - 05:40 AM.

anonym_9mM2rQcOii14 #110 Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:50 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 15 June 2018 - 05:37 AM, said:

Do you consider yourself to be a religious person? Because you seem to be rather judgemental.

Is it very religious-like to be going around and saying that people are inferior on the inside? That doesn't sound very Jesus like to me, in my opinion. I also do not seek or need forgiveness from anybody, not even Jesus, though I personally do not have anything against the dude.

I am definitely arrogant, ok I plead guilty to that I suppose, but I am not inferior on the inside. My inside is just fine, and if there is such a thing as heaven, then I am fairly confident that I would be welcomed and judged better than most.:justwait:

i mean what i said in this thread. got enough conversation with you in this thread.

originalmadkilla #111 Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15517 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostJunJun00, on 15 June 2018 - 12:50 AM, said:

i mean what i said in this thread. got enough conversation with you in this thread.

Well, I do believe that I am a better religious person than you, and I'm not even religious, because I haven't judged you, but you have made assumptions and judged me. :justwait:

Spookseye #112 Posted 15 June 2018 - 10:20 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 57736 battles

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 15 June 2018 - 12:57 AM, said:

Well, I do believe that I am a better religious person than you, and I'm not even religious, because I haven't judged you, but you have made assumptions and judged me. :justwait:

Gee and I thought originally the egotistical originalmadkilla was traing to be a community organizer to jump start a political career. Now learn he wants to live a religious life emulating some of the great religious leaders. I suggest a cloister.

Edited by Spookseye, 15 June 2018 - 10:22 AM.

Fu_Manchu_ #113 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10552 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 14 June 2018 - 10:57 PM, said:

You literally just judged him in that statement.

CLEAR/CLE4R family discord: https://discord.gg/Pq44sNt

My second (formerly phone-only, now shameless re-roll) account is HanYolo_.

Find me on discord: Fu_Manchu_#6222

BorisBaddenov #114 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:12 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22267 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostJunJun00, on 14 June 2018 - 09:50 PM, said:

You should probably keep the thoughts you have about your imaginary friend to yourself.    

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Wombeer #115 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23935 battles
  • [P_O_S]
You don’t want a solo version. I tried campaign mode on console with bots and it was FAR worse than the windowlickers you have to deal with here.

Currently Grinding: T54E1, M103, WZ-120, Foch, T95

Tech Tree Lines Completed: 22/27

EolSunder1 #116 Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:28 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11804 battles
  • [SWUS]

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 14 June 2018 - 02:06 PM, said:

I've never been chat banned, not even once.:playing:

I'm not one of those primitive players that goes around cursing in the chat.:justwait:

You don't have to curse in chat to be chat banned, you just have to be downvoted. You can call people idiots, noobs, worthless, morons, losers, stupid, or what ever you want. You can just call the team stupid, or not even call them names at all, all you need is downvotes to be chat banned. 2 in a game = chat banned. You can be chat banned even if you don't say anything, I know people who "chat ban" afks instead of giving them afk downvotes. AFK downvotes mean nothing, chat ban actually does something. AFK downvotes just lets useless afks sit out for a hour, an hour where they do nothing anyway. At least a chat ban is 3 days.  Try it next time. Some afk in a battle? downvote him for provocative communication instead of afk, works wonders even if they don't talk during the entire battle. The laziness of WG works wonders.

Dan_Deerso #117 Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:31 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 21219 battles
  • [MOMS]

View PostEolSunder1, on 19 June 2018 - 06:28 PM, said:

You don't have to curse in chat to be chat banned, you just have to be downvoted. You can call people idiots, noobs, worthless, morons, losers, stupid, or what ever you want. You can just call the team stupid, or not even call them names at all, all you need is downvotes to be chat banned. 2 in a game = chat banned. You can be chat banned even if you don't say anything, I know people who "chat ban" afks instead of giving them afk downvotes. AFK downvotes mean nothing, chat ban actually does something. AFK downvotes just lets useless afks sit out for a hour, an hour where they do nothing anyway. At least a chat ban is 3 days.  Try it next time. Some afk in a battle? downvote him for provocative communication instead of afk, works wonders even if they don't talk during the entire battle. The laziness of WG works wonders.

Those people are what we call "morons". Chat banning an AFK is about at useless as a double-sided coffee cup.

InnerRampage #118 Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6241 battles
  • [O_OPS]
Yeah, I agree with the title of this thread 100%. Anybody under 45% usually plays disgracefully and makes me want to lose my mind, it isn't even if they work together or not, they are flat out garbage. Under 1.5k damage in tier 10? Come on...

EolSunder1 #119 Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:36 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11804 battles
  • [SWUS]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 19 June 2018 - 07:31 PM, said:

Those people are what we call "morons". Chat banning an AFK is about at useless as a double-sided coffee cup.

its more useful than a 1 hour afk ban. really? Can you even do math? 3 day penalty compared to a 1 hour penalty. Sure, maybe they don't talk much, but its still more useful than a 1 hour afk ban for a player who doesn't do anything in the game. At least you'll keep him quiet so he can't even talk in clan chat, or regular chat, or anything else. What is a 1 hour afk ban going to do. Nothing. 3 day chat ban = 71 hours more penalty, just a different kind. 

So you do the math. 1 hour afk ban, or 3 days chat ban. Do what you want, I pick 3 days over 1 hour 10000% of the time. No brainer. I guess you don't lol.

__Boomer2__ #120 Posted 22 June 2018 - 12:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15474 battles
  • [501RV]

So you're complaining about stupid players in tier 4, which is on the border but still nevertheless very much inside Noobland.

Just abandon them, they don't care yet.

Edited by __Boomer2__, 22 June 2018 - 12:52 PM.

Tier Xs: M48 Patton, E100, T110E4, T110E5, Maus, T57

https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

^YouTube Channel^

View PostASensationalAsian, on 27 July 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

Anyone who drives a 183 please commit die.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users