• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

MarBearCat #61 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:26 AM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 21848 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 13 June 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

Hm. 25 games in a DW2 for ten bucks. If it weren't such a boring, slow, overrated slab of garbage, I would be tempted. 

Dan! :(

MarBearCat #62 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:30 AM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 21848 battles
  • [SDWA]

Wow, no wonder it's been 8 daze since I've played.

Sad toxic sadness 

Spoiler

MudkipAtWar #63 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:55 AM

T1 best heavy tank

• Players
  • 15795 battles
  • [FL-TH]

View Postmlacunza, on 13 June 2018 - 08:54 PM, said:

Don't wasted time with the OP, he only create useless threads about bad teams in tier 3 and how difficult for him is the life with that...

View Postmlacunza, on 13 June 2018 - 09:32 PM, said:

Haha take you pills useless player.

View Postmlacunza, on 13 June 2018 - 09:40 PM, said:

Hahahha  go with your psychiatrist you have mental problems

The ship is sinking

Time to find another boat

Rest in piece FLEET

JunJun00 #64 Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 117 battles

View PostMudkipAtWar, on 14 June 2018 - 06:55 AM, said:

I can't stop laughing ... the funniest pic

Copsde5735 #65 Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:28 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4342 battles
  • [PRAMO]

o

Edited by Copsde5735, 14 June 2018 - 02:29 PM.

Copsde5735 #66 Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:32 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4342 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 13 June 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

You never know.:playing:

You're obviously a good player, even though you toon an awful lot, which makes your impressive stats slightly less impressive, and I don't play tier 10 too often anymore, but the last tier X match which I played a few days ago, I ended up being #1 on the team.

Don't feel too confident, because next time, it might just be you who's on the losing team, or one of your pramo buddies. No clan in this game scares OMK. :justwait:

o uh, it was a joke, and i know when i will lose or when i will win, plus, i dont toon unless i am told too, nor was i born given the tag [PRAMO], i came from other clans like blse, glxy, etc. and i've only been in 5 clans over all so yeah chill out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and good for u no clan frightens u, didnt care to ask though :)

i also just noticed you're leader has most battles in a tier 3, while u have most in tier 4, not gonna talk dirty, but u have no right to call anyone out on anything above tier 5 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

​i also wouldn't call it a clan if it doesn't have at least 5 players to show clan overall, rather to say have over 40 players

Edited by Copsde5735, 14 June 2018 - 02:42 PM.

ahredstealth #67 Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:20 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 18423 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostCopsde5735, on 14 June 2018 - 08:32 AM, said:

o uh, it was a joke, and i know when i will lose or when i will win, plus, i dont toon unless i am told too, nor was i born given the tag [PRAMO], i came from other clans like blse, glxy, etc. and i've only been in 5 clans over all so yeah chill out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and good for u no clan frightens u, didnt care to ask though :)

i also just noticed you're leader has most battles in a tier 3, while u have most in tier 4, not gonna talk dirty, but u have no right to call anyone out on anything above tier 5 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

​i also wouldn't call it a clan if it doesn't have at least 5 players to show clan overall, rather to say have over 40 players

Aight.

This will go well.

Someone pass me the popcorn, I'm getting a chair to get comfortable now.

Dear Naps,

I'm sorry I was mean to you in Kindergarten.
Sincerely Sorry,
ahredstealth

Ookla_the_Mok #68 Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:16 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 25826 battles
  • [BRSKT]
How the hell does anyone take this seriously? Clubbing at tier 4 and ranting about bad teams? Get the [edit] out of here with that type of [edit].

originalmadkilla #69 Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14793 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostCopsde5735, on 14 June 2018 - 09:32 AM, said:

I agree that it's not really a clan, as I have always said that my clan is a fake clan. It was made for one specific purpose only, to mislead people. Also, there are two people in it, but they're both me actually. Those are my two accounts.:justwait:

Icefang50 #70 Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:59 PM

Endeavor to Persevere

• Players
  • 33161 battles
  • [-MAX-]

I do not understand the hate on OMK... I understand someone might not like what his says or dislike some of his actions, but he is generally not a troll, he tells it like it is, he doesn’t really boast other than his fun bravado style. And he is a good player and Forumer with generally good, provocative posts. The hate seems to come from his style (which must be appreciated) and unabashed, unapologetic love and affinity for the Keni Otsu. 

I usually love a good OMK thread and when I don’t it’s rare. He will accept that criticism if you disagreed with an idea. What is not to like?

Fu_Manchu_ #71 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8072 battles
  • [STFU1]

View PostIcefang50, on 14 June 2018 - 10:59 AM, said:

I do not understand the hate on OMK... I understand someone might not like what his says or dislike some of his actions, but he is generally not a troll, he tells it like it is, he doesn’t really boast other than his fun bravado style. And he is a good player and Forumer with generally good, provocative posts. The hate seems to come from his style (which must be appreciated) and unabashed, unapologetic love and affinity for the Keni Otsu. 

I usually love a good OMK thread and when I don’t it’s rare. He will accept that criticism if you disagreed with an idea. What is not to like?

Not making a statement on whether I like or dislike OMK, but the bold/underline part of your post is a pretty good starting point for disliking someone.

One RNG to rule them all,

One RNG to find them;

One RNG to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

originalmadkilla #72 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14793 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostFu_Manchu_, on 14 June 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

Not making a statement on whether I like or dislike OMK, but the bold/underline part of your post is a pretty good starting point for disliking someone.

Have I done a few "naughty" things in probably 0.01% of all matches that I have played in total?:playing:

Sure, I do not deny that.

But in that case, people should hate 99.5% of the players in this game, if they wish to be honest, fair and consistent and not hypocrites, because they have done much worse things at a far greater rate than I ever have.:justwait:

Icefang50 #73 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:19 PM

Endeavor to Persevere

• Players
  • 33161 battles
  • [-MAX-]

View PostFu_Manchu_, on 14 June 2018 - 06:07 PM, said:

my wife doesn’t like some of things I say or do, but she loves me. People can find whatever reason they want to do what they want to do.

I would have been quite sore if he had AFKed on me... but what comments has he made on the forum where he initiated the hate?

originalmadkilla #74 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14793 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostIcefang50, on 14 June 2018 - 01:19 PM, said:

my wife doesn’t like some of things I say or do, but she loves me. People can find whatever reason they want to do what they want to do.

I would have been quite sore if he had AFKed on me... but what comments has he made on the forum where he initiated the hate?

I am outspoken, honest and blunt and not afraid to take on opinions even if they happen to be unpopular. Some people don't like that.:playing:

I take comfort in the fact that Trump is also hated and despised by many. But he is also liked by many.

I will continue to speak my mind and the detractors will not stop me.:justwait:

BorisBaddenov #75 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:34 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 20541 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 12 June 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

If a solo version of this game ever comes out, then sign me up, because teams are just a joke! I don't like teams and I want nothing to do with them most of the time.:izmena:

These are screenshots of the last 5 matches that I played in a row tonight, when I was rehabbing a tank. It took 5 matches played to get a single win, and I was #1 in every damn match, high tier, low tier, makes no difference, I still performed the best on the team.:playing:

Don't tell me that it's not frustrating to be #1 in every match played, yet there is only loss after loss. If you want to call this a whine thread, then fine, go right ahead. I am whining about the garbage teams in this game and I am whining about the clueless and talentless player base in this game. The day that I can play without a team will be a joyous day indeed. I don't need any of them. They can all take a hike.:justwait:

Hey OMK -

I get your point, sorta.   But I do have two questions.

1.  Do two wrongs make a right?

2.  If I'm on your team and you decide 40 seconds in to the game that you're going AFK, is it ok with you if I report you for the Passive Play rules violation, in addition to giving you a red-thumb?

Not that I play tier 3 enough that we're likely to be in the same game - I'm just curious :)

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

originalmadkilla #76 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14793 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 14 June 2018 - 01:34 PM, said:

Hey OMK -

I get your point, sorta.   But I do have two questions.

1.  Do two wrongs make a right?

2.  If I'm on your team and you decide 40 seconds in to the game that you're going AFK, is it ok with you if I report you for the Passive Play rules violation, in addition to giving you a red-thumb?

Not that I play tier 3 enough that we're likely to be in the same game - I'm just curious :)

1. It doesn't, but if I were to take drastic action in a match, it's not one wrong that causes me to do it, it's usually 4 or 5 or more wrongs.

2. Absolutely. When I do my protest, I will announce it loudly and clearly in the chat. I am obviously farming for downvotes. As I have written before, ironically, the downvotes will come from the same people who were guilty of being AFK in the beginning. I should actually get a medal for my protest actions, because I am willing to take on downvotes in order to teach bad players a lesson in order to improve the game. I am sacrificing for the greater good. I'm practically like an angel or Mother Theresa.

As for tier 3, I actually haven't played that too much recently. You just might be stumbling upon me soon, because I've been jumping around tiers recently and I can be found in the lower tiers, but also just as much in the higher tiers recently.:justwait:

Edited by originalmadkilla, 14 June 2018 - 06:43 PM.

Ookla_the_Mok #77 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:03 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 25826 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostIcefang50, on 14 June 2018 - 11:59 AM, said:

You've set your bar so low that few would be able to limbo below it.

OMK was trolly long ago, but upon his initial return to the forums he was less so and I (and others) gave him the benefit of the doubt.

However, the pattern has reemerged and could be mostly explained with a few examples:

Complains about AFK then proceeds to AFK and suicide in multiple games.

Complains about chat rage then proceeds to chat rage until banned.

Habitually cites incorrect information then d-bags out when he is called on it.

Inserts political references to Trump and Hillary or libtards and conservatives when the conversation has zero references to those topics.

So, if he satisfies your need for dumb posts and trolly junk, then go ahead and rub up on him, but there will be many others that have not set the bar so low nor wish to cite "ha ha, I laughed" as an excuse for incessant troll posts and trolling in the game.

Fu_Manchu_ #78 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8072 battles
  • [STFU1]

View PostIcefang50, on 14 June 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

There are exceptions to just about anything you can think of, but not liking what someone says and does is still a pretty good foundation for disliking them.

And did you miss the part where I said I'm not making a statement on whether I like or dislike him? Why are you asking me to tell you what comments initiated the hate you reference?

One RNG to find them;

originalmadkilla #79 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14793 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 14 June 2018 - 02:03 PM, said:

Complains about chat rage then proceeds to chat rage until banned.

I've never been chat banned, not even once.:playing:

I'm not one of those primitive players that goes around cursing in the chat.:justwait:

Fu_Manchu_ #80 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8072 battles
  • [STFU1]

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 14 June 2018 - 11:12 AM, said:

Have I done a few "naughty" things in probably 0.01% of all matches that I have played in total?:playing:

Sure, I do not deny that.

But in that case, people should hate 99.5% of the players in this game, if they wish to be honest, fair and consistent and not hypocrites, because they have done much worse things at a far greater rate than I ever have.:justwait:

Thou doth exaggerate too much.

One RNG to find them;

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users