• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Ookla_the_Mok #81 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:20 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28238 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 14 June 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

You've set your bar so low that few would be able to limbo below it.

Complains about chat rage then proceeds to chat rage until banned.

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 14 June 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

I've never been chat banned, not even once.:playing:

I'm not one of those primitive players that goes around cursing in the chat.:justwait:

I don't know if you have ever been chat banned. Notice in my post I say you were chat raging and got banned (not necessarily chat banned) as it looks like your overall behavior resulted in a game ban before the chat ban could happen. This is all from your own threads: http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/95472-i-tested-the-mh-and-you-can-and-you-will-be-banned/page__pid__1486494#entry1486494

[BRSKT] may or may not be recruiting you. 

Our Discord is now 72% Gritty content.

Icefang50 #82 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:23 PM

Endeavor to Persevere

• Players
  • 34640 battles
  • [-MAX-]

View PostFu_Manchu_, on 14 June 2018 - 07:06 PM, said:

There are exceptions to just about anything you can think of, but not liking what someone says and does is still a pretty good foundation for disliking them.

And did you miss the part where I said I'm not making a statement on whether I like or dislike him? Why are you asking me to tell you what comments initiated the hate you reference?

My apologies, my last question wasn’t meant to be directed at you specifically. I don’t believe he has ever initiated the hate. He did issue a declaration of war on a certain clan but really were we taking that so personally?  (Rhetorical question). 

originalmadkilla #83 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16030 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 14 June 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

I don't know if you have ever been chat banned. Notice in my post I say you were chat raging and got banned (not necessarily chat banned) as it looks like your overall behavior resulted in a game ban before the chat ban could happen. This is all from your own threads: http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/95472-i-tested-the-mh-and-you-can-and-you-will-be-banned/page__pid__1486494#entry1486494

That was my one day experiment, and I make no apologies for experimenting.

If people wish to hate me and judge me because of what I have done in 0.01% or maybe even less than that of all of my total matches played, then fine, go right ahead. :playing:

I would suggest that they just put me on ignore and not worry about anything that I write here in the future.:justwait:

Fu_Manchu_ #84 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11487 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View PostIcefang50, on 14 June 2018 - 12:23 PM, said:

My apologies, my last question wasn’t meant to be directed at you specifically. I don’t believe he has ever initiated the hate. He did issue a declaration of war on a certain clan but really were we taking that so personally?  (Rhetorical question). 

Gotcha. No worries.

AKA HanYolo_.

Icefang50 #85 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:31 PM

Endeavor to Persevere

• Players
  • 34640 battles
  • [-MAX-]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 14 June 2018 - 07:03 PM, said:

You've set your bar so low that few would be able to limbo below it.

OMK was trolly long ago, but upon his initial return to the forums he was less so and I (and others) gave him the benefit of the doubt.

However, the pattern has reemerged and could be mostly explained with a few examples:

Complains about AFK then proceeds to AFK and suicide in multiple games.

Complains about chat rage then proceeds to chat rage until banned.

Habitually cites incorrect information then d-bags out when he is called on it.

Inserts political references to Trump and Hillary or libtards and conservatives when the conversation has zero references to those topics.

So, if he satisfies your need for dumb posts and trolly junk, then go ahead and rub up on him, but there will be many others that have not set the bar so low nor wish to cite "ha ha, I laughed" as an excuse for incessant troll posts and trolling in the game.

this response seems as much an attack on my standards and you don’t know me. 

What i like or tolerate may be different from yours but don’t put yourself on a pedestal to say my standards are “low”

just because you you don’t like it doesn’t make it dumb or junk. 

Ookla_the_Mok #86 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:39 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28238 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostIcefang50, on 14 June 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

What i like or tolerate may be different from yours but don’t put yourself on a pedestal to say my standards are “low”

Your initial post said you do not understand dislike of OMK. You set a bar that consisted of an amorphous standard, but certainly you said disliking what a person says and does is not enough to dislike them. You then, literally, asked "What is not to like?"

I laid out my case, and yes I presented your standard as faulty.

You made a point mitigating the validity of those that do not like OMK. I made a point directly replying and mitigating the validity of a low bar.

I guess, ummmmm, welcome to the internet.

_ImUrHuckleberry #87 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:44 PM

I have two guns, one for each of you

• Players
  • 14437 battles
  • [SRT-A]

View PostIcefang50, on 14 June 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

Some people like to eat turds off the sidewalk, others like to get punched in the crown jewels by pro boxers, you like OMK.

Hate to break it to you but your standards are as low as they get given the bullet point evidence by Ookla. At this point you're just defending the ego.

You remind me of an ongoing skit for MadTv about video dating back in the day- Lower Expectations.

originalmadkilla #88 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16030 battles
  • [OMK]

Abraham Lincoln was hated and despised by many in his day (mainly slaveholding democrats).:playing:

So was Ghandi.

So was Jesus.

I am in good company. :justwait:

Edited by originalmadkilla, 14 June 2018 - 08:04 PM.

ZebraUp #89 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:07 PM

I want to be on the RED team!

• Players
  • 24470 battles
  • [_UF_]
OMG!

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Fu_Manchu_ #90 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11487 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 14 June 2018 - 01:04 PM, said:

Abraham Lincoln was hated and despised by many in his day (mainly slaveholding democrats).:playing:

So was Ghandi.

So was Jesus.

So is Hillary Clinton...

AKA HanYolo_.

originalmadkilla #91 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16030 battles
  • [OMK]

:child:View PostFu_Manchu_, on 14 June 2018 - 03:14 PM, said:

So is Hillary Clinton...

That is true. And so was Hitler and so was Hussein and so was Stalin and so was Pol Pot and so on.:justwait:

Icefang50 #92 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:48 PM

Endeavor to Persevere

• Players
  • 34640 battles
  • [-MAX-]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 14 June 2018 - 07:39 PM, said:

Your initial post said you do not understand dislike of OMK. You set a bar that consisted of an amorphous standard, but certainly you said disliking what a person says and does is not enough to dislike them. You then, literally, asked "What is not to like?"

I laid out my case, and yes I presented your standard as faulty.

You made a point mitigating the validity of those that do not like OMK. I made a point directly replying and mitigating the validity of a low bar.

I guess, ummmmm, welcome to the internet.

maybe it’s a a different standard but to suggest it’s a “low” bar is putting yourself on pedestal - on the internet everyone’s a genius

i guess maybe my tolerance is “more” forgiving but the use of “more” suggests it’s better, so let’s say my tolerance is different. 

If you don’t like OMK don’t be so triggered to have to reply to his threads. Just move on with less spread of negativity

Icefang50 #93 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:52 PM

Endeavor to Persevere

• Players
  • 34640 battles
  • [-MAX-]

View Post_ImUrHuckleberry, on 14 June 2018 - 07:44 PM, said:

Some people like to eat turds off the sidewalk, others like to get punched in the crown jewels by pro boxers, you like OMK.

Hate to break it to you but your standards are as low as they get given the bullet point evidence by Ookla. At this point you're just defending the ego.

You remind me of an ongoing skit for MadTv about video dating back in the day- Lower Expectations.

who are you to tell me what I like and what I don’t?  You just seem to want to spread more negativity. Do you think you could really break some news for me...I have underwear older than you (so get off my lawn)...

_Whiplash #94 Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5779 battles
Honestly though. It’s mobile, people will do this all the time. Just expect it and carry on.

I've fought countless times, yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me what we Spartans call "A Beautiful Death." I can only hope, with all the world's warriors gathered against us, there might be one who's up to the task.

Ookla_the_Mok #95 Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:12 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28238 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostIcefang50, on 14 June 2018 - 11:59 AM, said:

I do not understand the hate on OMK... I understand someone might not like what his says or dislike some of his actions, but he is generally not a troll, he tells it like it is, he doesn’t really boast other than his fun bravado style. And he is a good player and Forumer with generally good, provocative posts. The hate seems to come from his style (which must be appreciated) and unabashed, unapologetic love and affinity for the Keni Otsu. 

I usually love a good OMK thread and when I don’t it’s rare. He will accept that criticism if you disagreed with an idea. What is not to like?

View PostIcefang50, on 14 June 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

maybe it’s a a different standard but to suggest it’s a “low” bar is putting yourself on pedestal - on the internet everyone’s a genius

i guess maybe my tolerance is “more” forgiving but the use of “more” suggests it’s better, so let’s say my tolerance is different. 

If you don’t like OMK don’t be so triggered to have to reply to his threads. Just move on with less spread of negativity

I've quoted your original post for clarity (bold and highlights mine).

Yes, we are using different standards. How can a standard of disliking the words and actions on a forum and in the game yet liking the person be anything but low? What are you going off to turn your dislike to like? Body language? Smell? I mean, we run out of senses that can be communicated in this medium pretty quick. If a standard higher than yours is a pedestal, then pedestals all around.

How am I triggered? My posts are direct and to the point without flying off into a rant or whatever. The thread is a rant, you just might say a negative one, about the state of teams at tier 4. So, how does one introduce negativity to a thread based entirely on negativity? Not all replies are "triggered" as this word is mostly used to dismiss any disagreement and should be considered weak. Oh but, that is my pedestal again. Let me lay down on the floor and attempt to slither under your bar.

Yuno_Gasai__ #96 Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:47 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5830 battles
  • [O_C_S]
That's only tier 4. Wait till you get to tier 8, where more cancer is evident.

Plus, you have to do different strategies if you wanna win. Just yesterday, people kept telling me to Circle of Death an E-100 pinned up to a wall in my STB-1. Only an idiot would do that because the way to defeat an encircling tank is pin yourself up a wall. That E-100 could have killed me if I charged in like an idiot. You can prolly outspot him and what not. I don't do Circle of deaths that much, its basically the crappiest tactic I've ever used. I'm not an overly aggressive player anyways so it wouldn't apply to me. 

Edited by Yuno_Gasai__, 14 June 2018 - 09:47 PM.

My Youtube Channel: KunieOG 
"YUNO 3:16 SAYS I JUST TORE YOUR LIMBS"
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZzQthRQ

originalmadkilla #97 Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16030 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostYuno_Gasai__, on 14 June 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

That's only tier 4. Wait till you get to tier 8, where more cancer is evident.

Plus, you have to do different strategies if you wanna win. Just yesterday, people kept telling me to Circle of Death an E-100 pinned up to a wall in my STB-1. Only an idiot would do that because the way to defeat an encircling tank is pin yourself up a wall. That E-100 could have killed me if I charged in like an idiot. You can prolly outspot him and what not. I don't do Circle of deaths that much, its basically the crappiest tactic I've ever used. I'm not an overly aggressive player anyways so it wouldn't apply to me. 

I know plenty about tier 8 and other tiers too. I have thousands of matches played there.:playing:

I've always said that the level of players there is not much different than what you'll find in the lower tiers. 

Yesterday there was a chieftain t95 on my team and when they were shooting, they were causing like -8 in DMG to the enemy tank. I tried to tell them in chat that, yo!, you must be using the wrong shells, but it was a waste of time.

And in another match I was playing yesterday, which was a tier 7/8 match, I asked the team in the beginning "So, L or R?"

I should have never asked, because they chose neither, and went middle, and the match was over in record time, because the entire team died like the noobs that they are.:justwait:

Yuno_Gasai__ #98 Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:54 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5830 battles
  • [O_C_S]
This is why I normally don't listen to calls unless I'm in a platoon. I prefer to do my own pacing. Have a lot more luck for some reason.
My Youtube Channel: KunieOG 
"YUNO 3:16 SAYS I JUST TORE YOUR LIMBS"
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZzQthRQ

anonym_9mM2rQcOii14 #99 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 14 June 2018 - 08:04 PM, said:

So was Ghandi.

So was Jesus.

Dont talk about Jesus. U are not qualified! If you are not a christian, never mention HIS NAME. Knowing that WG does ban players nowadays, you still downvote other players just because they upvote you as a team player and not an effective player. NO ONE CARES how good you are as a player or forumer. People just want to have some fun in the game and some good chat in the forum. WHEN will you start to learn? YOU behave like a 7 years old kid.

originalmadkilla #100 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:54 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16030 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostJunJun00, on 14 June 2018 - 10:41 PM, said:

Dont talk about Jesus. U are not qualified!

What makes somebody qualified to mention Jesus? Do they have to be a priest or something?  :playing:

I'm not religious at all, and I worship nobody, besides myself occasionally, but I do consider myself to be a better person than the current Pope for example, who I consider to be one of the worst Popes ever.:justwait:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users