Football Event.... um....... ok...... when’s the next part?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Nefram56 #21 Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:44 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15646 battles
  • [NEKN]
I'd rather be waiting than frantically trying to complete each stage as the seconds fall away.

Viper8757NC #22 Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20886 battles
  • [III-S]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 13 June 2018 - 09:04 PM, said:

The event assumes that we in NA care about European Football.  

Which I think is pretty dumb, since they notably didn’t give American tanks any special camo for the event shows they know we don’t play it like they do.   

However we do put teams as does Canada, and other of the Americas into the Word Cup (to be deleted early like a noob in the open)  

That said the event is stupid easy so far and doesn’t appear to be difficult for anyone to complete both stages for free. 

Of course you get a lemon tank and an ‘attachment’ that doesn’t do anything.   

Oh, I care about football/soccer (Go Liverpool!) and am excited about the World Cup matches (decidedly NOT excited about where the event is being hosted, though).  I could give two hoots about this bizarre CDC event, though.  I already have the CDC (fun, but meh...) and have ZERO interest in whatever these silly ‘attachments’ are.

Edited by Viper8757NC, 13 June 2018 - 09:51 PM.

BorisBaddenov #23 Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:29 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 20541 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 13 June 2018 - 01:04 PM, said:

Which I think is pretty dumb, since they notably didn’t give American tanks any special camo for the event shows they know we don’t play it like they do.   

However we do put teams as does Canada, and other of the Americas into the Word Cup (to be deleted early like a noob in the open)  

That said the event is stupid easy so far and doesn’t appear to be difficult for anyone to complete both stages for free. 

USA Men's team did not qualify this year - so it would be somewhat odd to include the USA in this event.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

mlacunza #24 Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:42 AM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 37745 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 13 June 2018 - 04:04 PM, said:

Footbal is one the largest federations in the world, I think the most larger actually, if in USA dont like football in the rest of America and others continents yes.

Dont forget NA dont means USA... its only the geolocalization of the servers for this region...

Saludos!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users