• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ArmoredMustelid #1 Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:21 AM

Private

• Players
  • 4963 battles
  • [ALIAS]

Hello

I am a sort-of veteran player (been playing since March of 2016) who's mostly played by himself over his 4000+ battle-long career. I am quite a skilled player as I have an almost 60% win rate, an excellent 1.72 damage ratio, and an over 2.0 kill/death ratio. I am thinking of joining a clan to share my experiences with others under these set of goals:

*Looking for active players to platoon with

*Having communication with each other through voice is recommended for me (either Discord or Teamspeak is good for me)

*I will gladly participate in tournaments if needed (although this is optional)

*(Edit) I would like to play with fellow WoTB PC players as I am one myself

*(Edit) For communication, I would like it if the TS or Discord servers were pretty active with something going on (I've visited a few Discord servers of the clans that I were invited to join and they didn't seem appealing at first); if any of you are more active during the evenings, that is fine (I have a lot of free time on my hands anyways)

Some things to know about me is that I've pretty much played mostly mid-tier vehicles just to grind through. The highest tier I've played so far is VII and I pretty much have every vehicle in all nation tech trees up to tier V (and eventually tier VI) at the time of making this post acquire elite status with (all modules and following vehicles researched). I currently own 5 premiums from tier II to IV that I earned only through special events and I never payed any real money to buy premiums or gold and don't plan on doing so anytime soon. I currently have a whopping 38.5 million credits on my account earned so I can buy pretty much anything I have access and purchase with credits with including tier VIIIs that I researched. I have been in two clans that I were invited in but withdrawn due to reasons (first was kicked for no reason, then invited, then kicked for no reason again [didn't mind so I didn't ask why]; second one I left recently because I was bored with it, never made any contact with them).

So anyway, that's my story and I'll be expecting some invitations. I'll be willing to pick the clan that appears to be the most active if they're willing to accept me. For more information about my record, here's my Blitz Stars statistics: https://www.blitzsta...ArmoredMustelid

Thank you and have a good day!

(Edit) PS: In case you are wondering what my discord username is, it's ACMDogfight1997 (Mustelidae). Account number: #1625

Edited by ArmoredMustelid, 14 June 2018 - 08:31 PM.

tankeatingtiger #2 Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:29 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 14030 battles
  • [COD]
Ask about the COD family

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #3 Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9727 battles
  • [COD]

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 13 June 2018 - 08:29 PM, said:

Ask about the COD family

COD-X is rebuilding and looking for tournament players. If you’re interested in tournaments, PM Ujkiller. If you prioritize the first two goals and would like to join COD-R or COD, please platoon with a deputy and we’ll see if you’re a good fit. Thank you for your consideration.

I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.

dr_appleby #4 Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21182 battles
  • [213]
good luck

It shall be donearrival.jpg

Thatguyujustmet #5 Posted 14 June 2018 - 11:32 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10518 battles
  • [XWING]
I too enjoy grinding all lines around the same pace... currently wrapping up my last two tier 6 tanks, the Churchill VII and the Type 58.  Feel free to stop by the Rebel Alliance Discord and chat. I personally toon very rarely, however there are 100+ other folks in the family that you could find a toon with.  If you decide you want to join the fam just let me or one of the other folks in leadership know.   https://discord.gg/kZGgQeB

Edited by Thatguyujustmet, 14 June 2018 - 11:35 AM.

Freejack1977 #6 Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31346 battles
  • [-VB-]

View PostArmoredMustelid, on 14 June 2018 - 02:21 AM, said:

Hello

I am a sort-of veteran player (been playing since March of 2016) who's mostly played by himself over his 4000+ battle-long career. I am quite a skilled player as I have an almost 60% win rate, an excellent 1.72 damage ratio, and an over 2.0 kill/death ratio. I am thinking of joining a clan to share my experiences with others under these set of goals:

*Looking for active players to platoon with

*Having communication with each other through voice is recommended for me (either Discord or Teamspeak is good for me)

*I will gladly participate in tournaments if needed (although this is optional)

Some things to know about me is that I've pretty much played mostly mid-tier vehicles just to grind through. The highest tier I've played so far is VII and I pretty much have every vehicle in all nation tech trees up to tier V (and eventually tier VI) at the time of making this post acquire elite status with (all modules and following vehicles researched). I currently own 5 premiums from tier II to IV that I earned only through special events and I never payed any real money to buy premiums or gold and don't plan on doing so anytime soon. I currently have a whopping 38.5 million credits on my account earned so I can buy pretty much anything I have access and purchase with credits with including tier VIIIs that I researched. I have been in two clans that I were invited in but withdrawn due to reasons (first was kicked for no reason, then invited, then kicked for no reason again [didn't mind so I didn't ask why]; second one I left recently because I was bored with it, never made any contact with them).

So anyway, that's my story and I'll be expecting some invitations. I'll be willing to pick the clan that appears to be the most active if they're willing to accept me. For more information about my record, here's my Blitz Stars statistics: https://www.blitzsta...ArmoredMustelid

Thank you and have a good day!

We are very active clan and we do tournaments several times a week, you can try us as well, but COD good too we are in alliance with them. Good luck.
-VB-  Discord  https://discord.gg/7J6qnFQ

_CaptN__ #7 Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6922 battles
  • [CRUEL]

CRUEL / CRU3L are currently recruiting as well.

If you're looking for weekly Blitz tournaments, Clan Wars participation and a mature environment to be apart of please stop by and check us out.  Discord link is in my signature.  More about the clan is on our Welcome Page once you click the Discord link.

Best of luck where ever you land.

o7 

Team Fearless - Winners of Clan Wars 4, Tier 9 Mixed League

Become apart of the CRUEL/CRU2L/C4UEL Discord community

ArmoredMustelid #8 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:32 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4963 battles
  • [ALIAS]

Important

I made a few edits to my original post after some browsing recently. Some additional things to let you know about my interests and whereabouts. They are indicated starting with (Edit).

Edited by ArmoredMustelid, 15 June 2018 - 12:40 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users