The ultimate guide to the t1 heavy and the m6 heavy tanks.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

echocharlie07 #1 Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:52 AM

Private

• Players
  • 8560 battles
  • [PREM2]

So first these are hill fighters so you use your gun depression and your talk turret to bounce shots. This tip gose with the m6 and the t1 heavy. Second what happens when you have 0 hills?? You angle 30 degrees. So you will bounce shots coming at you. This also counts for both tanks.. also use your mobility in the both tanks. Hopefully you find this very helpful when you run these tanks! Evan though these are tall and gen you angel your tracks are so big they shoot your tracks instead of penetrating your armor.                                                         Now you know your. two tanks are hill fighters lets talk about the maps and determine whether you need to go left or right on fort despair. You will want to go left because you heavys including you will get surrounded by meds and lights. Even some tds! Left on the other hand has protection but where cap is really  the best. But do not cap your team will lose. In mines you go hill and you should only go hill and when your in your t1 and m6 your a hill fighter so the hill would be great but you also get a good view so you can get some great shots and if your a med,light and a heavy hill is where you should go unless you can flank and get 2 or three lights or meds behind. Now casita you can go left or right to. Those are some of the maps but whichever map your in think about are there any hills I can fight on. Are there no hills if there is not one I will angle my tanks. Middle burg go hill no town.

Edited by echocharlie07, 18 June 2018 - 05:26 PM.

Chrismasterski #2 Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:08 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11763 battles

Step 1: Get a premium tank

Step 2: Grind free xp

Step 3: Free xp to T29

Step 4: Enjoy life

CrazyHunter13 #3 Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7127 battles
  • [BRNYC]

View Postechocharlie07, on 17 June 2018 - 11:52 PM, said:

So first these are hill fighters so you use your gun depression and your talk turret to bounce shots. This tip gose with the m6 and the t1 heavy. Second what happens when you have 0 hills?? You angle 30 degrees. So you will bounce shots coming at you. This also counts for both tanks.. also use your mobility in the both tanks. Hopefully you find this very helpful when you run these tanks!

1. Hull down

2. Hull down

3. Hull down

4. Mop up remaining enemies

Jonny_applesauce #4 Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6595 battles
  • [CLEAR]

Step 1: play the m6 until you unlock the 90 mm.

Step 2: sell the m6

Step 3: grind the Sherman jumbo instead

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

Barny227 #5 Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:24 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 31457 battles
  • [MOMS]

The M6 is very meh. Get to the T29 and sell it.

The T1 on the other hand is one of the best tier 5 tanks in the game.

__The_Dude_30__ #6 Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:57 PM

The Dude of Dudes

• Players
  • 16891 battles
  • [CRU2L]
I think ultimate guides should be longer than a paragraph. Also, what makes this off topic?

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

CrazyHunter13 #7 Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7127 battles
  • [BRNYC]

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 18 June 2018 - 10:57 AM, said:

I think ultimate guides should be longer than a paragraph. Also, what makes this off topic?

there really isnt much to it to make an exstensive guide....Hull down and mop up afterwards

Strigonx #8 Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3965 battles
  • [_STR8]
Since they removed unnecessary [edited]guns from a lot of tanks going from the M4A3E2 to the T29 is very valid now and straight up better than going through the T1 and M6

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

"In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield

BorisBaddenov #9 Posted 18 June 2018 - 06:01 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22640 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Postechocharlie07, on 17 June 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

So first these are hill fighters so you use your gun depression and your talk turret to bounce shots. This tip gose with the m6 and the t1 heavy. Second what happens when you have 0 hills?? You angle 30 degrees. So you will bounce shots coming at you. This also counts for both tanks.. also use your mobility in the both tanks. Hopefully you find this very helpful when you run these tanks! Evan though these are tall and gen you angel your tracks are so big they shoot your tracks instead of penetrating your armor.                                                         Now you know your. two tanks are hill fighters lets talk about the maps and determine whether you need to go left or right on fort despair. You will want to go left because you heavys including you will get surrounded by meds and lights. Even some tds! Left on the other hand has protection but where cap is really  the best. But do not cap your team will lose. In mines you go hill and you should only go hill and when your in your t1 and m6 your a hill fighter so the hill would be great but you also get a good view so you can get some great shots and if your a med,light and a heavy hill is where you should go unless you can flank and get 2 or three lights or meds behind. Now casita you can go left or right to. Those are some of the maps but whichever map your in think about are there any hills I can fight on. Are there no hills if there is not one I will angle my tanks. Middle burg go hill no town.

Quite possibly the worst guide I have ever read.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Strigonx #10 Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:05 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3965 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 18 June 2018 - 06:01 PM, said:

Quite possibly the worst guide I have ever read.

Peace-

Boris

Its not even a guide its a wall of text

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

"In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield

Bronc2004 #11 Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1533 battles

View PostBarny227, on 18 June 2018 - 03:24 PM, said:

The M6 is very meh. Get to the T29 and sell it.

The T1 on the other hand is one of the best tier 5 tanks in the game.

the m6 should be a tier v option besides the t1, and replace it wth something decent 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users