"Safe" Mods? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

mods. safe mods safe mods wotb

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Are there safe mods? (14 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Is there safe mods?

1. yes, Of course! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) (2 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. No. not at all, u get banned eclipse. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. I have no clue. (12 votes [85.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 85.71%

Vote Hide poll

EclipsePlaysX #1 Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:33 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11559 battles
I logged into the game, and i went to news. I saw that The Morning Broke on Vineyards, And that it will be day now. Not that i like that, but tis beside the point. I clicked on the video, cool to hear Sk8 annotating a video. But as i usually do, i scrolled through the comments like i usually do. I saw one that either had a reply to it, or it was a actual comment, that said, Safe mods: gun/audio sound mods, And the bad ones to get ya banned were X-ray, Armour indicator? don't all of us have that? And like anything that sounds likes a cheat. (i.e. MORE HIT POINTS) But then replies said, WG banned all mods, but then they said those safe ones, and now im tempted to get my British crew voice back, and my pc gun sounds. What do you guys think? id prefer if a unicum answered this, but naw.

Edited by EclipsePlaysX, 18 June 2018 - 11:37 PM.

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube....wJDCvgMo3qFc5EA

Eclipse

I really like light tanks. The scouting, the pick ups, its amazing

I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam #2 Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16096 battles
  • [NEKN]
I've international voices turned on in options and I'd never taken the time to see if British tanks were changed.  They're not.  :(

EclipsePlaysX #3 Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:42 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11559 battles

View PostNefram56, on 18 June 2018 - 11:40 PM, said:

I've international voices turned on in options and I'd never taken the time to see if British tanks were changed.  They're not.  :(

i dont get it? i said that am i allowed to get the voices back, or no?

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube....wJDCvgMo3qFc5EA

Eclipse

I really like light tanks. The scouting, the pick ups, its amazing

I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam #4 Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:44 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16096 battles
  • [NEKN]

View PostEclipsePlaysX, on 18 June 2018 - 06:42 PM, said:

i dont get it? i said that am i allowed to get the voices back, or no?

I don't know but they added an option to have crews be voiced by the nation of the tank you driving in settings now.  Brits didn't get changed though.  It's still an American generic almost redneck voice as the American tanks use.

Negaclaw #5 Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:24 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8790 battles
My stress levels rise when I see instances of the lenny face being used incorrectly

shoot ur skeet and hit that yeet

WingedVictory #6 Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:42 AM

Onwards, to Victory!

• Players
  • 10821 battles
  • [ZELDA]
Back then, safe mods consisted of way to enhance your gaming experience while giving you absolutely no advantage over other players. Ex. A gun sound mod. A few updates ago WG implemented a system to ban all illegal mods, but said not to use any mods at all until the system was tweaked. We have received no further news about mods since then. If you want to see for yourself, try creating an alt account and run mods on it. Be sure to log out of your main account. If no ban then you should be good. If you get banned, at least  you didn't lose anything on your main account. Be sure to delete the app and install a clean version before you log back into your main account to prevent that one getting banned as well.

Edited by WingedVictory, 19 June 2018 - 12:43 AM.

Failure is life's greatest teacher. Once you accept failure, and learn from it, you will know success."

Chrismasterski #7 Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:42 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12315 battles
well i have a tog II nude mod and i still have yet to be banned so id say that's pretty safe

HugGigolo #8 Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:43 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19175 battles
  • [AGILE]

View PostEclipsePlaysX, on 18 June 2018 - 03:33 PM, said:

I logged into the game, and i went to news. I saw that The Morning Broke on Vineyards, And that it will be day now. Not that i like that, but tis beside the point. I clicked on the video, cool to hear Sk8 annotating a video. But as i usually do, i scrolled through the comments like i usually do. I saw one that either had a reply to it, or it was a actual comment, that said, Safe mods: gun/audio sound mods, And the bad ones to get ya banned were X-ray, Armour indicator? don't all of us have that? And like anything that sounds likes a cheat. (i.e. MORE HIT POINTS) But then replies said, WG banned all mods, but then they said those safe ones, and now im tempted to get my British crew voice back, and my pc gun sounds. What do you guys think? id prefer if a unicum answered this, but naw.

I believe WG's current recommendation is no mods at all. They've said that cosmetic mods will be allowed again but haven't offered any timeline on when.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users