Why does WOT always modify Maps against TDs?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Strigonx #21 Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:34 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3931 battles
  • [_STR8]

View Postp30_1, on 21 June 2018 - 05:25 AM, said:

@stringonx You should just keep your mouth shut Im gonna spell it type it the way i want to if ya do like shhhhhhhh that easy..... or or you can be the [edited]that needs special attn on a 4star game forum 

S T O P

T

O

P

P O S T I N G

O

S

T

I

N

G

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

"In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield

p30_1 #22 Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:54 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 30691 battles
@stringonx Must need attention..  also what ya gonna do about it send a ticket ,cry more ,holler report on the battlefield all game huh pffffff so shhhhhh is your best bet .!.

Edited by p30_1, 21 June 2018 - 05:59 AM.

Strigonx #23 Posted 21 June 2018 - 06:03 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3931 battles
  • [_STR8]

View Postp30_1, on 21 June 2018 - 05:54 AM, said:

@stringonx Must need attention..  also what ya gonna do about it send a ticket ,cry more ,holler report on the battlefield all game huh pffffff so shhhhhh is your best bet .!.

keep being a liability with that 47%

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

"In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield

CrazyHunter13 #24 Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:04 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7127 battles
  • [BRNYC]

View Postp30_1, on 21 June 2018 - 12:54 AM, said:

:facepalm: seriously find something else better to do other than post retarded [edited]. What? Your little cesspool General Chat was removed? It was removed for a reason, due to pests like you who has no life.

M7_Nutcracker #25 Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:56 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 30129 battles
  • [RM]

I think most of you complaining about my posting just assume things because that’s all you can do.

For the record I do play mostly TDs but rarely do I ever stay in one spot and do move forward  and push, typically I play the jag-tiger  tear 8 and 9 and in those bounce some shots.

And yes tear 10 TDs  can overpower in some cases but that’s not the only tear most of us play ( I only have one tier 10 TDS for the record), most will play from six and higher tears. The point of this post was the trend of the Maps changing and not for the better. 

Edited by M7_Nutcracker, 22 June 2018 - 06:59 AM.

M7_Nutcracker #26 Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:09 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 30129 battles
  • [RM]

Let me repeat this again for those who don’t read the complete post I originally put up.

I do like play light tanks, medium tanks and heavy tanks, all I’m saying is give a diversity of Maps,  there are all starting to become the same, just different buildings and looks to them, you can have your flat maps which I enjoyed at times,

just give us some  medium hills and some  hi Hills that all tanks can take advantage for both sides.

I don’t want to make this a sniper game were you just sit and hide and wait that was never the point. 

TO_Dominator #27 Posted 19 August 2018 - 11:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5626 battles
  • [FYRE]

View PostM7_Nutcracker, on 22 June 2018 - 06:56 AM, said:

I think most of you complaining about my posting just assume things because that’s all you can do.

For the record I do play mostly TDs but rarely do I ever stay in one spot and do move forward  and push, typically I play the jag-tiger  tear 8 and 9 and in those bounce some shots.

And yes tear 10 TDs  can overpower in some cases but that’s not the only tear most of us play ( I only have one tier 10 TDS for the record), most will play from six and higher tears. The point of this post was the trend of the Maps changing and not for the better. 

Less camping is better. Dynamic gameplay is better. 

Seal clubbers won't understand my WR curve.

tankeatingtiger #28 Posted 20 August 2018 - 03:52 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 14953 battles
  • [_VB_]

View PostTO_Dominator, on 19 August 2018 - 06:27 PM, said:

Less camping is better. Dynamic gameplay is better. 

This is the way it should be, but most of the player base and the devs unfortunately disagree.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

__Snx__ #29 Posted 21 August 2018 - 07:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17128 battles
  • [FLOOP]

View PostDefaultz, on 20 June 2018 - 08:13 PM, said:

Because td's are a parasite to the game. Even with "flat" maps and all your perceived grievances, tds comfortably rule tier 10.

HEAR HEAR

Self-sworn Free-to-Play player and Optimist. 

"Salt is not an acceptable social currency anywhere. It's a liability that impedes positive communication, improvement and learning on many levels."                              - Anonymous

TO_Dominator #30 Posted 28 August 2018 - 02:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5626 battles
  • [FYRE]

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 20 August 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

This is the way it should be, but most of the player base and the devs unfortunately disagree.

yeah probably cause camping benefits the player who is camping and ABSOLUTELY no one else
Seal clubbers won't understand my WR curve.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users