Jump to content


WG give premium time back till you fix this auto aim garbage...


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Doomking11 #1 Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:20 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 60769 battles
  • 560
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014
Game is unplayable and we all need our premium time lost since 5.0 update till they fix this nonsense.

 


fluffyteddy763 #2 Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:26 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5549 battles
  • 734
  • [COD]
  • Member since:
    10-31-2015
Im playing on mobile, and I wouldn't say it's broken- it just requires far too much patience to deal with for a mobile game. 
I've reached a point in my life where I've decided I'm not old. I'm actually 20, but with shipping and handling!

_Krysten #3 Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:28 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16250 battles
  • 388
  • [PNCR]
  • Member since:
    09-30-2014
WG will lose money if they gave premium time for that reason, smh :facepalm:

BrickSniper33A #4 Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:31 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 57 battles
  • 592
  • Member since:
    01-14-2018
The auto aim bug is what finally got me to remember to pick up a new mouse. So I actually have to partially thank WG for never taking NA not being Russia into consideration.

Edited by BrickSniper33A, 23 June 2018 - 06:32 AM.

In civilized countries saying Star Wars is better than Dr. Who and Star Trek should be punishable by death.

                                                    Official Cybermen obsessed Dr. Who nerd and omnisexual pervert of Blitz https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33


Untrust______ #5 Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:21 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 63178 battles
  • 500
  • [AFT]
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016
Lol. Another imbecile autoaim user exposed. How about buffing your manual aim skills 

" If u like your salt you can keep your salt " 


War_Vet_1 #6 Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:45 AM

    Major Disaster

  • Players
  • 14069 battles
  • 1,488
  • [4ROG]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014
Yeah, the auto aim is pretty out of control. There's times I use it and times I turn it off, but it is costing me shots and in WOTB, every shot counts!

Ignoring life 7 minutes at a time!


Player_6793806824 #7 Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24465 battles
  • 317
  • Member since:
    12-01-2015

Seems to be working fine what are you talking about. 

 


YOUTUBE    BlitzStars.com      Discord

 

AKA: I_changed_my_name_to_this  AKA: Denzol 

 

                                                                                               


Doomking11 #8 Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:32 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 60769 battles
  • 560
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View PostUntrust______, on 23 June 2018 - 03:21 AM, said:

Lol. Another imbecile autoaim user exposed. How about buffing your manual aim skills 

 

unfortunately I play this game with only one hand...how about you?

 


woodland_stars #9 Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:11 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23760 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    03-01-2015

View PostUntrust______, on 23 June 2018 - 03:21 AM, said:

Lol. Another imbecile autoaim user exposed. How about buffing your manual aim skills 

 

How about stfu

Afleet_Alex #10 Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:12 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 60967 battles
  • 3,895
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

I haven’t had the slightest problem with auto-aim.

 

If they want to change it back, fine.

 

If they want to leave it like this fine.

 

But what we really need are for all the whiny children to stop acting like a teeny tiny change to the game has ruined their lives and left them all on the verge of suicide.



Afleet_Alex #11 Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:13 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 60967 battles
  • 3,895
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostDoomking11, on 23 June 2018 - 03:32 AM, said:

 

unfortunately I play this game with only one hand...how about you?

 

Sounds like it’s time to find a different game ...

Afleet_Alex #12 Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:18 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 60967 battles
  • 3,895
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostUntrust______, on 23 June 2018 - 02:21 AM, said:

Lol. Another imbecile autoaim user exposed. How about buffing your manual aim skills 

 

I agree.

 

If autoaim is really that much of a crutch for you, maybe you need to learn to aim yourself.

 

 



skittlestime #13 Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:38 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 49280 battles
  • 792
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    10-12-2011

View PostAfleet_Alex, on 23 June 2018 - 05:18 AM, said:

 

I agree.

 

If autoaim is really that much of a crutch for you, maybe you need to learn to aim yourself.

 

 

 

A professional seal clubber having an opinion about aiming. I am sure it isn’t necessary fighting a bunch of 2-3 day old accounts running stock tier 5s. 

 

Why must scrubs who dont play high tiers feel the need to interject in real conversations.  


Edited by skittlestime, 23 June 2018 - 12:39 PM.


Afleet_Alex #14 Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:07 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 60967 battles
  • 3,895
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

The more I see you all complaining about this, the more I like it.

 

What it boils down to is you’re saying if red is halfway across the map and moving it’s now hard for you to hit them.

 

Well congratulations ... it should be hard to hit them.



Icefang50 #15 Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:09 PM

    Endeavor to Persevere

  • Players
  • 34604 battles
  • 1,054
  • [-MAX-]
  • Member since:
    12-26-2014

View PostIChanged_My_Name_To_This, on 23 June 2018 - 09:00 AM, said:

Seems to be working fine what are you talking about. 

 

 

nice

Afleet_Alex #16 Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:10 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 60967 battles
  • 3,895
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View Postskittlestime, on 23 June 2018 - 06:38 AM, said:

 

A professional seal clubber having an opinion about aiming. I am sure it isn’t necessary fighting a bunch of 2-3 day old accounts running stock tier 5s. 

 

Why must scrubs who dont play high tiers feel the need to interject in real conversations.  

 

The fact is I have a great record in a lot of high tier tanks.

 

And I didn’t need to platoon 58 percent of the time to do it.



_UrgleMcPurfle_ #17 Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:11 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9753 battles
  • 2,561
  • [COD]
  • Member since:
    07-19-2016

View PostAfleet_Alex, on 23 June 2018 - 08:07 AM, said:

The more I see you all complaining about this, the more I like it.

 

What it boils down to is you’re saying if red is halfway across the map and moving it’s now hard for you to hit them.

 

Well congratulations ... it should be hard to hit them.

 

I don't think you understand. Right now, a Leopard 1 has about the same accuracy as an IS-7. 

I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

 

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

 

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.


Afleet_Alex #18 Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:39 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 60967 battles
  • 3,895
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View Post_UrgleMcPurfle_, on 23 June 2018 - 08:11 AM, said:

 

I don't think you understand. Right now, a Leopard 1 has about the same accuracy as an IS-7. 

 

 

The answer is breath-takingly simple.

 

Turn off auto-aim.

 

Go down to tier five  .... because there are no good players at tier five ... play a couple games ... pad your win rate.

 

And poof ... you will never need the autoaim crutch again.



skittlestime #19 Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:45 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 49280 battles
  • 792
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    10-12-2011

View PostAfleet_Alex, on 23 June 2018 - 08:10 AM, said:

 

The fact is I have a great record in a lot of high tier tanks.

 

And I didn’t need to platoon 58 percent of the time to do it.

53% and 2200 in X say you are a professional seal clubber. 

 

I dont care if people like bullying week old accounts with stock tanks at 5. However those people should keep any opinions on real play to real players. 



_UrgleMcPurfle_ #20 Posted 23 June 2018 - 03:03 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9753 battles
  • 2,561
  • [COD]
  • Member since:
    07-19-2016

View PostAfleet_Alex, on 23 June 2018 - 08:39 AM, said:

 

 

The answer is breath-takingly simple.

 

Turn off auto-aim.

 

Go down to tier five  .... because there are no good players at tier five ... play a couple games ... pad your win rate.

 

And poof ... you will never need the autoaim crutch again.

 

:facepalm: 

 

 

 

I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

 

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

 

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users