Jump to content


Got the CDC! Now how to play it.

Amx cdc Event CDC AMX CDC

  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Paradox_Donut #1 Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:55 AM

    Russian Sealclubber

  • Players
  • 33708 battles
  • 1,319
  • [-TFS]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2015
I managed to finish the event without spending a single dollar on it. I've gotten the CDC but I have no idea how to play it. Can someone tell me how to play it or link me to a guide?

 /img

I   hAvE nO iDeA wHaT i'M dOiNg

V1n2002 #2 Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:56 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5952 battles
  • 1,754
  • [COD-R]
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015
Hellcat with worse camo.

 (COD-R) 54.54% Winrate. Low tiers are trash, game is ruined. FML. 

 

 


LautyWX #3 Posted 25 June 2018 - 01:11 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24907 battles
  • 319
  • [KR0N0]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2016

View PostV1n2002, on 24 June 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

Hellcat with worse camo.

 

yep,you actually can be overspotted by an is-5 so dont try to spot,play as a sniper,you are a HE magnet so dont do nothing risky.

the thing is very flexible and it can hold positions with a decent mate.


making a signature.....

Paradox_Donut #4 Posted 25 June 2018 - 01:13 AM

    Russian Sealclubber

  • Players
  • 33708 battles
  • 1,319
  • [-TFS]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2015

View PostV1n2002, on 24 June 2018 - 04:56 PM, said:

Hellcat with worse camo.

 

View PostLautyWX, on 24 June 2018 - 05:11 PM, said:

 

yep,you actually can be overspotted by an is-5 so dont try to spot,play as a sniper,you are a HE magnet so dont do nothing risky.

the thing is very flexible and it can hold positions with a decent mate.

 

Thank you

 /img

I   hAvE nO iDeA wHaT i'M dOiNg

tankeatingtiger #5 Posted 25 June 2018 - 01:14 AM

    Luvs His Hellkitty

  • Players
  • 18905 battles
  • 2,181
  • [DETH]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016
pretty sure sk8 did a review of CDC to go along with his event summary.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers


LordManaz #6 Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:15 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 49873 battles
  • 754
  • [HVC]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2016

with that tank nobody respect me, im a magnet to all those yolos driving T-49.


 

Maybe the worst noob in NA

 


ZebraUp #7 Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:56 AM

    I want to be on the RED team!

  • Players
  • 23459 battles
  • 1,747
  • [_UF_]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

From what I hear, you don't. Just let her sit in the garage and look pretty, all the while wishing you had her younger, hotter sister, the Drac.


You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel


Theartythief #8 Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:10 AM

    saber best girl

  • Players
  • 15109 battles
  • 809
  • [P-ISL]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2016

View PostZebraUp, on 25 June 2018 - 03:56 AM, said:

From what I hear, you don't. Just let her sit in the garage and look pretty, all the while wishing you had her younger, hotter sister, the Drac.

 

yes.

yl1de #9 Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:51 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 41365 battles
  • 176
  • [TYPHN]
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

Easy, go into a training room and drive around.  Beautiful tank... to look at.  Most camos look great on it.  Truly the perfect training room tank.   For fun invite a drac to your traning room and try to beat it.  After losing to the lower tier drac 70%+ of the time park the CDC in the garage. 

 

(It’s not that bad but it really could use a buff!)



Revenge_of_Peppa_the_pig #10 Posted 25 June 2018 - 05:35 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26088 battles
  • 127
  • [DMONS]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2016

View Postyl1de, on 25 June 2018 - 04:51 AM, said:

Easy, go into a training room and drive around.  Beautiful tank... to look at.  Most camos look great on it.  Truly the perfect training room tank.   For fun invite a drac to your traning room and try to beat it.  After losing to the lower tier drac 70%+ of the time park the CDC in the garage. 

 

(It’s not that bad but it really could use a buff!)

 

​1.traverse - one of the worst in tier 8

2.turret barely rotates .

3.epic size ( literally size of JAGDTIGER . but made from paper ;)

4.armour is like - full face of HE in the face ? - EASY

 

1+2 = every med or light tank will rape you . EASY . and you will barely respond .

3- well if you spotted you are dead .

 

so in funny end it plays like E25 with turret .. mobile 3rd line . from bush .. in other roles it dies quicly and wo any glory

 

 

 



WipWapJaws #11 Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:59 AM

    Clanless Scrub

  • Players
  • 46064 battles
  • 3,651
  • [WKD]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

View PostZebraUp, on 25 June 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

 Just let her sit in the garage and look pretty, all the while wishing you had her younger, hotter sister, the Drac.

 

This.

 

Was going to say exactly the same thing



Blartch #12 Posted 25 June 2018 - 11:20 AM

    Causer of Unrest

  • Players
  • 60335 battles
  • 8,208
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2015
Only about a dozen bottles in it, still assessing completely…

... but I’d say it shares a lot with the tier 10 leopard: large size, unimpressive camo, no armor, but very good gun, mobility, and flexibility.

I did best when playing conservatively. Aggressive play typically lead to a quick death. Dynasties pearl still sucks moose knuckle.

Assessment ongoing, but so far it’s not the steaming load  i’ve been led to expect.

blindsniper74 #13 Posted 25 June 2018 - 11:23 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 40903 battles
  • 962
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2014
Use it in Runners vs Rammer rooms... nothing else.


__Crusader6__ #14 Posted 25 June 2018 - 01:44 PM

    Annoying Mod

  • Players
  • 58763 battles
  • 11,490
  • [-C6-]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

I had it at the first sale.  

 

It was buffed before (Hp and gun) as if you think it’s not great now, before it was the worst 8 period. 

 

   It is not a Drac, but It can be a capable tank, if you focus on its capabilities and know it’s limits. 

1) Camo and View Range are AWFUL: 

2) It can get some great spots and use the gun from there. (

3) Like the Drac Ramming lights is a hoot - except the 54 LT WT (don’t ram those).  

4) It is a true medium support tank.   It can flex very well to keep its gun on target.  

5) It’s paper as it doesn’t have the Drac HE shields to protect it.  

 

Use the gun depression.  

  Do not active spot.  

   If in doubt Run away.   

 

 

 

 


 
Tank Hoarder: 365 tanks in Garage:  366/368 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo),    wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner
I think 5.5 was good for the game - But I also want my Kenny OP nerfed. 
Sorry I haven’t aced the Smasher yet - So I’m still ruining tier 6-8 

 


40_Percenter #15 Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:53 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 38225 battles
  • 740
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2016
Sell it!!  
Nobody likes 40 Percenters.  

Revenge_of_Peppa_the_pig #16 Posted 25 June 2018 - 05:38 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26088 battles
  • 127
  • [DMONS]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2016

View PostBlartch, on 25 June 2018 - 11:20 AM, said:

Only about a dozen bottles in it, still assessing completely…

... but I’d say it shares a lot with the tier 10 leopard: large size, unimpressive camo, no armor, but very good gun, mobility, and flexibility.

I did best when playing conservatively. Aggressive play typically lead to a quick death. Dynasties pearl still sucks moose knuckle.

Assessment ongoing, but so far it’s not the steaming load i’ve been led to expect.

Come on . Acdc and leopard have only 1 thing in common. They both made from paper. 

1. Leo does not suffer from awful traverse

2. Leo does not suffer from slowpoke engine .(acceleration ). Top speed of acdc maybe the same but first seconds is awful. 

3.leo generally have one of the best guns for mediums in game

4. Significantly lower siluette for leo. By default. Without  tumor on top


Edited by Revenge_of_Peppa_the_pig, 25 June 2018 - 05:43 PM.


Destroy0 #17 Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:36 PM

    Currently Unavailable

  • Players
  • 20666 battles
  • 2,215
  • [FRS17]
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostRevenge_of_Peppa_the_pig, on 25 June 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

Come on . Acdc and leopard have only 1 thing in common. They both made from paper. 

1. Leo does not suffer from awful traverse

2. Leo does not suffer from slowpoke engine .(acceleration ). Top speed of acdc maybe the same but first seconds is awful. 

3.leo generally have one of the best guns for mediums in game

4. Significantly lower siluette for leo. By default. Without  tumor on top

Leo also can't be HE'd in the front by lower tier meds. 

 



Blartch #18 Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:41 PM

    Causer of Unrest

  • Players
  • 60335 battles
  • 8,208
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2015

What tumor? What poor traverse and acceleration? Are we talking about the same tank?

 

 And maybe it wasn’t always, but the CDC DOES  have one of the best medium guns available it’s tIer. 


Edited by Blartch, 25 June 2018 - 07:43 PM.


rabbitlover2016 #19 Posted 25 June 2018 - 10:14 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10160 battles
  • 440
  • Member since:
    02-19-2016
You're asking the wrong question. It is not a 'how should I play it'. YOU DONT PLAY IT. Please sell it now they are already spammed too much and they are highly cancerous. It's probably worth the credits anyway. Delete it or Delete the game.

Blartch #20 Posted 25 June 2018 - 10:34 PM

    Causer of Unrest

  • Players
  • 60335 battles
  • 8,208
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2015
Oh lord.

It’s not that bad of a tank, people.  I’d rather a game with 10 of these than 10 IS#s any day.





Also tagged with Amx cdc, Event, CDC, AMX CDC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users