Should I purchase a T28?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

machito11252 #1 Posted 27 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

Private

• Players
  • 23897 battles

​I’ve been taking a look at the vehicle’s status values in game and it feels like an interesting vehicle to try out. To have both DPM and alpha, not to mention good frontal armor at 254mm, it feels like a good brawler to deal with heavies head on

Yet at the same time I’ve heard a lot of negative things about the vehicle. No doubt VERY weak side and rear armor, poor manuverability, and theres always the worry of being shot at with gold. Nonetheless the hatches being good weakpoints to be penned by even normal AP rounds too

Honestly, I might need another viewpoint on this topic. Hope i can get some assistance with this topic. Thanks

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 27 June 2018 - 03:37 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 28443 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postmachito11252, on 27 June 2018 - 07:11 AM, said:

​I’ve been taking a look at the vehicle’s status values in game and it feels like an interesting vehicle to try out. To have both DPM and alpha, not to mention good frontal armor at 254mm, it feels like a good brawler to deal with heavies head on

Yet at the same time I’ve heard a lot of negative things about the vehicle. No doubt VERY weak side and rear armor, poor manuverability, and theres always the worry of being shot at with gold. Nonetheless the hatches being good weakpoints to be penned by even normal AP rounds too

Honestly, I might need another viewpoint on this topic. Hope i can get some assistance with this topic. Thanks

Flip a coin.

Heads you buy it - Tails you do not.

If you are disappointed in the results of the coin toss, you know what you really wanted :)

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

andyllinger #3 Posted 27 June 2018 - 04:16 PM

Mr. Hyde encantador

• Players
  • 37060 battles
  • [GRIM]
I'd say don't  buy it, It made me drop that line for good... That thing sucks!

35 Tier X

gunshotx #4 Posted 27 June 2018 - 04:30 PM

Egotistical Noob

• Players
  • 25327 battles
Going through the stock grind currently... this thing is a complete pile of [edited]. Enjoyed the T25 AT a lot but this thing is just too slow to make an impact in battle. Most matches follow the following pattern: Drive endlessly to try and reach the fight -> Finally reach the fight and get 1 or 2 shots in -> get flanked by a med/light (or 2 or 3) and enjoy the rest of your short life as you are barraged from your side and [edited] as you try and use your pathetic mobility to back into a wall/corner

Chrismasterski #5 Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:27 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13378 battles
its a pretty meh tank... its slow and its armor barely works. you'll honestly only be bouncing low pen tier 7s...

Shadow__Lugia #6 Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:30 PM

Let the salt flow

• Players
  • 67151 battles
  • [DEF_6]
It’s good on maps like himmlsdorf or the town on desert sands, but if you get stuck in the open like on oasis palms, well, you’re back in the garage before you know it. It also doesn’t help that it’s been power creeped into obscurity. I had the joy of finishing this grind wishing the first 6 months of release, when at tier 8, the only thing you really had to worry about were KV-4s and IS-3s

slayer_____ #7 Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:28 PM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 45526 battles
  • [ATA2D]
Welcome to the forums. Consider basing your tank purchases on what you see and don’t see on the battlefield. I would not waste the credits (again) on the T28. That tank has been power crept by the IS and premium spam. There is a reason you don’t see many out there. Just one player’s opinion. 

HerRoyalMaid #8 Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:55 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22711 battles
  • [MAPLE]

If I were you I would only get the t28 if you are going to get the t95, the t28 is only good as a sniper you can fight head on but it is super hard but it is worth it if you want the t95

P.S I loved it and didn't know why so many people hate it

Edited by norman1632, 28 June 2018 - 06:57 AM.

The only way to truly win a battle is with American muscle

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users