52 replies to this topic

Lawless1289 #41 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:07 PM

Private

• Players
  • 11279 battles
  • [-DCR-]

Ideas? 

Well here are are some ideas. 

- unlimited negative military honor that is reflected immediately on a players profile. Currently it is not reflected unless 2 or more thumbs down is given to a player. Causing a waste for the limited 5 thumbs down we currently have. 

We should have unlimited thumbs down cause with the recent influx of players in the game players can go through 5 thumbs down after just 1 battle. 

- new military honor title: 

> Unskilled Player.    This is a title in WoW Blitz. Use it in WoT Blitz. Especially with the recent influx of unskilled player playing on the server 4 tiers above their skill level. 

- disclose how matchmaker is truly done. Cause currently it is broken. Wargaming publicly announced it was fixing it with a +/-1 ratio per type of tank, but that was obviously a lie with update 5.2 and 5.3 where teams are not created with that promised ratio. 

> Teams are stacked. One team is full of 50% win ratio or higher players while another is full of 40% Win ratio players. Not balanced at all. 

> damage average is also not balanced. While Win Ratio is not always proof of skilled players damage average is accurate statistics. Again teams are stacked with higher damage average players on one team all while another has poor damage average. 

> Matchmaker must be created based off both win ratio and damage average. This will promote true balanced play in the game. The current system is beyond broken. The current matchmaker is driving away skilled players from the game because they are matched with unskilled players and the opposing team is stacked.  I for one have dropped my win ratio at least .30% 3 time in 4 months cause again and again I am matched with unbalanced teams.  

The players have have repeatedly demanded to fix matchmaker and it has yet to be done. It is not a hard process to establish algorithms based on win ratio and damage average. This will give everyone a truly balanced match. 

Spyder600 #42 Posted 27 September 2018 - 08:54 PM

Private

• Players
  • 13394 battles
  • [DROP1]
I made a new topic, sorry.  But, I would like chat push notifications

dayton07277 #43 Posted 27 September 2018 - 08:59 PM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 18712 battles
  • [CROWN]

M.H. is not a concern for me. now for all you snowflakes that want to down vote everyone. im sure this is a thing.

get rid of RNG. this would be the best thing they could do. also fix ghost shells. fix there servers. fix MM. fix the fking overall game.

we dont need more B.S. fix the games inadequacy first.

Edited by dayton07277, 27 September 2018 - 09:01 PM.

A19K #44 Posted 28 September 2018 - 09:36 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2553 battles
  • [SFT1]
Make a full disc control interface for tablets with active controls for infinite speed and directional co tell instead of this stupid clock like control system that sends the tanks in directions you do not intend!

A19K #45 Posted 28 September 2018 - 09:41 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2553 battles
  • [SFT1]
Oh....and the games per tank cost ratios are out of control!!!!!!!

joes1500 #46 Posted 28 September 2018 - 03:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17800 battles
  • [P-BOD]

View PostLawless1289, on 12 September 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

Ideas? 

Well here are are some ideas. 

- unlimited negative military honor that is reflected immediately on a players profile. Currently it is not reflected unless 2 or more thumbs down is given to a player. Causing a waste for the limited 5 thumbs down we currently have. 

We should have unlimited thumbs down cause with the recent influx of players in the game players can go through 5 thumbs down after just 1 battle. 

- new military honor title: 

> Unskilled Player.    This is a title in WoW Blitz. Use it in WoT Blitz. Especially with the recent influx of unskilled player playing on the server 4 tiers above their skill level. 

- disclose how matchmaker is truly done. Cause currently it is broken. Wargaming publicly announced it was fixing it with a +/-1 ratio per type of tank, but that was obviously a lie with update 5.2 and 5.3 where teams are not created with that promised ratio. 

> Teams are stacked. One team is full of 50% win ratio or higher players while another is full of 40% Win ratio players. Not balanced at all. 

> damage average is also not balanced. While Win Ratio is not always proof of skilled players damage average is accurate statistics. Again teams are stacked with higher damage average players on one team all while another has poor damage average. 

> Matchmaker must be created based off both win ratio and damage average. This will promote true balanced play in the game. The current system is beyond broken. The current matchmaker is driving away skilled players from the game because they are matched with unskilled players and the opposing team is stacked.  I for one have dropped my win ratio at least .30% 3 time in 4 months cause again and again I am matched with unbalanced teams.  

The players have have repeatedly demanded to fix matchmaker and it has yet to be done. It is not a hard process to establish algorithms based on win ratio and damage average. This will give everyone a truly balanced match. 

I agree match maker is not working.  As an example the last game I played each team had:  Battles blueteam  Battles red team   Average battles blue team   average battles red team.

97000       152000                    13000                                      21000

WR total Blue      WR total red         Average WR blue                    average WR red

342                 378                          48.85                                      54.1

We are getting thrashed blue :0  Red 7 left at end of battle.  I don't mind a tough battle but this gets to the point of being totally one sided.  I have also been on the other side where I had the better team with all the good numbers but it is not much of a victory when you do a 7/0 win.  It just shows how unmatched the teams were.

I don't have the answers to correct the problem but I am sure WOT Blitz programmers do.

Dayan_Alexandre_Castillo #47 Posted 29 September 2018 - 03:09 PM

Private

• Players
  • 18284 battles
  • [BLOOD]
Tenho umas sugestões, vocês poderiam criar um modo Offline igual do console um modo escaramuça para ter uma diversão a mais e tambem vocês poderiam colocar a opção de ter três jogadores em um pelotão em vês de dois tambem quando você acaba a batalha em vês de so ganhar créditos mas ganhar ouro.

lukedog180 #48 Posted 29 September 2018 - 06:25 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8245 battles
  • [ITANK]

free gold videos for everyone not just people who dont spend any money they get a extra 18000 each year/ over 50$ worth a year.

Also a realistic mode were its axis vs allies and friendly fire is turned on adds to the excitement having to not accidentally shoot your team with a kv2 while there in a light or worse yet a 183 to a leo or bat but make it available from tier 5 and up with a old matchmaking style were the types of tanks are random so that it has more realism to it and unlimited time no flag just last team to be alive.

Edited by lukedog180, 29 September 2018 - 06:26 PM.

2ndCavalryTanker #49 Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 30376 battles
  • [2DACR]

View Postzayjayspray, on 28 June 2018 - 07:57 AM, said:

Hardcore mode.
-no minimap
-no team markers or enemy markers (oulines)
-no armor marker (red/yellow)
-no signal from where your getting hit from
-tanks do 50% more damage
-no team indicators (top right and left)
Just your rectile, ammo type and health displayed.

I have wanted this since the beginning many years ago.

You have to have a hit indicator though. Even in real life you’d have a bang and hole to tell you that much.

I’d take away repair kits and such though. And reduce the time to 5 minutes given the certainty of camping.

Edited by 2ndCavalryTanker, 08 October 2018 - 02:49 AM.

2/2 Cav. "Death before dismount"

2ndCavalryTanker #50 Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 30376 battles
  • [2DACR]
I wish the T7 combat car had preferred match making. It can’t pen an R35 frenchie but it will see at least 1 every time it’s bottom tier.

Also, since tier 3s only get 2 maps to play, the Ice Claw has no snow to hunt in.

Lastly, I’d like to see ranked battles be limited to tiers 8 and above but the twist is, just like in the old days, tiers 8-10 all fight in the same game. I think it would improve match making down times.

2ndCavalryTanker #51 Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:58 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 30376 battles
  • [2DACR]
I wish the T7 combat car had preferred match making. It can’t pen an R35 frenchie but it will see at least 1 every time it’s bottom tier.

Also, since tier 3s only get 2 maps to play, the Ice Claw has no snow to hunt in.

Lastly, I’d like to see ranked battles be limited to tiers 8 and above but the twist is, just like in the old days, tiers 8-10 all fight in the same game. I think it would improve match making down times.

jeuxmn #52 Posted 10 October 2018 - 04:00 AM

Private

• Players
  • 35024 battles
At end of battle like for honor system some comment about behavior in game someone can do better. Exemple, team driving: make collision with other team player tank, blocking the way to moove, pass in front of tank when is going to fire. When a player receive many in same cathegory of behavior, make mission about this behavior. When many game play with good comment about this behavior from other team player, mission is complete.

LCC_08 #53 Posted 13 October 2018 - 04:17 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1018 battles
  • [TNTFX]
I like the suggestions. I would like to add one more. This is about winning a tank from container. When someone wins a tank they already owned, WG compensates the winner with credits. This is cool. I would like to suggest that WG compensates the winner with a tank slot also. Why, you asked. If someone wins a tank and sells it, they will get credits and a tank slot. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users