• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Bachus131 #61 Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:25 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17741 battles
  • [JAWZ]

View Posttwh1952, on 07 November 2018 - 12:55 PM, said:

I always thought this game (WOT BLITZ) was about WWII Tanks not all this futurist Moron on Tanks they are a bunch of CCRRAAPP! It’s always about sale Tanks make up SSHHIITT Tanks to sale to all the newb’s that don’t know any better. If they what Tanks in the Year 3000 then start the WOT Tanks Year 3000 get us back to WWII TANKS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Not exactly true many of these tanks were not invented until long after WWII for instance the Leopard one was not invented until the 1980's.  So if you want historical accuracy try War Thunder.

They added them because people asked for them and pay real money for them so they are not going away as long as they make WG $$$. 

'Don't follow the lights, they will lead you to your DOOM'  ( Gollum )

Bachus131 #62 Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:37 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17741 battles
  • [JAWZ]
I would like them to buff the credit earnings for tier 8 and up lights and mediums to encourage more people to play them at higher tiers.  For instance  currently the RU has the worst in the game and higher tiers are clogged with heavies and TD's.
'Don't follow the lights, they will lead you to your DOOM'  ( Gollum )

dragonkiller54___ #63 Posted 28 November 2018 - 08:11 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1930 battles
  • [-CFL-]

View PostCommando_Major, on 28 June 2018 - 05:00 AM, said:

Feel free to add any ideas or suggestions here.

Wot blitz on Nintendo switch?

743Scout #64 Posted 29 November 2018 - 02:28 AM

Private

• Players
  • 18333 battles
  • [BREW1]

2 teams, taking turns attacking and defending. Tanks would be split into two categories, attackers and defenders. This split would occur based on specific tank characteristics. Tanks can be slightly altered (buffed/nerfed in certain areas) to fit these specifications. Tank type would be hidden from the other team. Also like Siege, each tank type could have different roles, i.e. on defense light tanks gather info for the team (heavies as anchors, meds as flex (could be anchor or roamer)). On attack, light tanks could spot enemy tanks, heavies could provide distract defenders while mediums flank. Before the match starts, there is a 45 second – 1-minute time period for attackers to drive BT-7 tanks and identify what tanks the defenders are using. Defenders could use that time to place Matilda’s in certain areas to create choke points and slow enemy movement. The BT-7s could have 2 shots a piece in an attempt to blow off the tracks of the Matildas. Matildas could have a gun that can two shot or three shot the BT-7s. During the action phase, the defenders can win by either destroying all enemy tanks or by waiting out the timer. In the capture game mode, the timer is 3 minutes long, and can be prolonged by thirty seconds if an attack is still capturing the objective when the timer is finished. The attackers can win by destroying all defenders or by capturing the objective. In the supplies game mode, the teams will have 3 minutes 30 seconds to destroy supplies with a predetermined amount of HP that will dwindle as it receives incoming fire from the enemy team. The attacking team will try to destroy the enemy team’s supplies. To prevent the supplies from being destroyed across the map, attackers have to enter a protective bubble that is surrounding the supplies and creates a somewhat small area in which the attackers can sit inside and shoot at the supplies. Friendly fire is enabled in both game modes.

lolbombshell22_alt2 #65 Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:00 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1274 battles

Why dont we add a ability to add accounts together.

Gold, credits, free xp, premium certificates, garage slots, battles, boosters, and others will be added together. 

But to make things fair (ish): You can’t but garage spaces, credit income will be penalized, only 3 accounts can combine, and etc.

Combining accounts will be a short term boost and will weaken the tanke in the long run.  

MSGTGlitterGlue #66 Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:24 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [CHEF]
Well, i already made my own topic about this, but i think it would be awesome if they added the old music back, but kept the new music as well. we have more than enough maps for it, so why not? I’m sure there are lots of you people out there that miss the old music.

MSGTGlitterGlue #67 Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:42 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11215 battles
  • [CHEF]
Also: you know how the replays have the damage dealt and blocked on the left of the screen at all times? I think that should be implemented in ongoing battles as well, so that you dont have to wait for the next damage ribbon to pop up in order to see how much damage you have done. (If you’re on a long reload for example, or if you’re concentrating too much on killing people to notice when the ribbon pops up)

XTrianglemanX #68 Posted 08 December 2018 - 12:23 AM

Private

• Players
  • 16975 battles
  • [129TH]

I understand avatars are won through missions and crates but unlike pc version we have no award for veteran players though the m60 I received may count but id like an avatar or some type of reward for players like me who have been players in blitz for over 4 years. in pc I was awarded something for being a veteran and received lots of credits and repair kits and such and was hoping you could do that for us older players in blitz to show how we have stuck around and supported the game for years while others complained. I believe something should be done about this in the next update.

shyw #69 Posted 08 December 2018 - 11:29 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 45926 battles
  • [DOGZ]

View PostBluesAllDay, on 03 August 2018 - 02:11 AM, said:

An Eye Test and a breathalyzer.

tooooooo funny, but needed

Freshkov #70 Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:58 PM

Private

• Players
  • 17875 battles
  • [GUNZ2]
Map stats. I know I do better on certain maps, but I'd love to see win % and survival rates

jmontalvo1955 #71 Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:20 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8320 battles
  • [TOOLS]
"SOME KIND OF ADJUSTMENT IN THE SETTINGS IN WHICH PLAYERS CAN INTENSIFY THE GREEN AIMING CIRCLE.."

RajibAuri #72 Posted 14 January 2019 - 11:55 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5068 battles
  • [S_O_P]

Yo solo quisiera que agregaran 2 cosas mas,  lo cual seria que los tanques exploten de distinta manera y que hasta la torreta pueda caer al explotarlo y que se vea la penetracion o bloqueos en el tanque, como en el juego de consola,  la otra seria que agreguen banderas de todos los paises y asi poder comprar y equiparla a los tanques que cualquiera desee , eso en lo personal me gustaría lo de las banderas 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users