Searching for communicative clan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ed_Bed #1 Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:02 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1531 battles

Hello everyone. I've been playing World of Tanks Blitz on and off the past few years and recently I'm getting back into it especially after seeing that spare parts and those wait times were removed. Before I used to play with my friend just for fun and to grind our tanks up. We were invited to a clan and we joined but it wasnt really anything just a lot of members who played for fun as well and didnt really talk. This time though I want to get more into the WoTB community and get out of this noob phase I'm in and 1 step I see is joining a clan that talks with each other a lot and is wiling to help me out also.

After reading several different posts I can conclude that I'm still a noob at this game. I can give some of my stats here:

*bear with me*

-Highest tier I have is 7 which is the IS (though I've been building up several different lines as well not just focusing on one)

-I've played 1110 battles total

-My win rate is 40.36% (I'm working on it don't worry)

Some other things you should know:

-I have discord which I use daily and can get other apps if needed as well

-I do communicate a lot (if others do as well)

-Im a reliable person so if I'm needed for something I'll get it done

-My discord tag is -> Edman#3840 (its best to contact me there because I'm new to this whole forum stuff and not sure how to check DMS here

I'm not sure what else to say but I know my stats show that I'm pretty trash at this but I'm trying to get involved with it all and become a decent player and also communicate with others because this all looks pretty interesting.

Anyways thats about all I can say once again my discord tag is Edman#3840 and I should respond quickly if you message me or send a friend request

TEXAS_for_the_win #2 Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:18 PM

Freedom Defender

• Players
  • 11023 battles
  • [I776]
Join us at MERICA! [I776] with a capital i. We are laid back ( don’t care about your stats ) but we have some great people here! I’ll forum pm you if you want to know more

TEXAS_for_the_win #3 Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:21 PM

Freedom Defender

• Players
  • 11023 battles
  • [I776]

Que the wing clan reply........

No offense, you guys are great

Edited by TEXAS_for_the_win, 29 June 2018 - 09:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users