Re: No compensation for accidental spent gold...

Accidental gold update idea No compensation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Peagles12 #1 Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:46 AM

Private

• Players
  • 26929 battles
  • [WCPC]
If WoT Blitz are not going to compensate for accidentally spent gold, could they AT LEAST make another step asking you to verify action/purchase!? Next update perhaps? Stop pumping out the new maps and convoluted (biased) events, and make it a better user experience for once by fixing some small obvious things. For example: when you press button to accelerate skills it automatically defaults you to the option to use all your gold first, and the purchase button is exactly where the previous button was. So if the screen lags you end up trying to hit the accelerate button again, but actually press the purchase button buying some skill you never intended to! Or how about giving players credits for ALL the spare parts that THEY EARNED instead of needing a rediculous minimum number of parts that not everyone has lying around. 

PixelRage #2 Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:03 AM

Professional Easter Egg Hunter

• Players
  • 15170 battles

I can agree with your first statement, at times a confirmation would be nice as some newer players don't have much gold or understand some mechanics so they can easily misuse the 1300 gold they get for free. But it has never really been a pressing issue for me at least. When the crew exp system came out I was putting all my free exp into crew skills and accidentally spent around 3m on one crew skill because I was going too fast but hey, you learn from mistakes in this game :P

View PostPeagles12, on 02 July 2018 - 04:46 PM, said:

Or how about giving players credits for ALL the spare parts that THEY EARNED instead of needing a ridiculous minimum number of parts that not everyone has lying around. 

As for this statement when update 5.1 hits all your left over spare parts will be converted into credits 1 spare part = 12 credits so yes you will be compensated it's just a matter of time.

Your friendly banned forumer

https://www.youtube..../PixelRageGames

War_Vet_1 #3 Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:04 AM

Major Disaster

• Players
  • 14247 battles
  • [4ROG]
Working as WG intended...

Ignoring life 7 minutes at a time!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users