• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

SpartacusDiablo #1 Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:37 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

Hello all.

I'm going to try my hand at posting some videos.  Bear with me... I make an amateur at this sort of thing look like Spielberg...

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 15 July 2018 - 12:46 AM.

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

SpartacusDiablo #2 Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:01 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

Alright,  First one.  Still not sure how I'm going to do commentary... wife and kids in the background doesn't make for the best audio and I'm still figuring out the video editing process.  Title screen was just something I cooked up quick to see about adding it to the video. 

Anyway,  Here is a first class match in the Bromwell.  I made it a point to first spot reds and then to be as big of distraction as possible.  Anytime I can get a red to leave the front and chase me is good because it'll allow my team to (hopefully) advance.  I had a bit of lag this match and was lucky to make it out alive.  Also you'll see me abuse PC auto aim a fair amount.

Any video advice or good (free) editing software you can recommend would be much appreciated.

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

TikiTarr #3 Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:31 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 45159 battles
  • [DD]
When are you gonna focus your videos on that hot chick in your signature line, that's all guys will care about. :P
DD

_Duncan_Idaho_ #4 Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:36 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 34251 battles
  • [DUNE_]
nice run. . . you did well, but what was most striking to me was how amazing auto aim on keyboard/mouse is compared to touch. There is no way my iOS auto aim is going to hold onto a target that is off screen like that. It barely sticks to things I can see. Anyhow, auto-aim aside, your driving and timing were excellent.

Edited by _Duncan_Idaho_, 02 July 2018 - 11:36 PM.

SpartacusDiablo #5 Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:40 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

View Post_Duncan_Idaho_, on 02 July 2018 - 06:36 PM, said:

nice run. . . you did well, but what was most striking to me was how amazing auto aim on keyboard/mouse is compared to touch. There is no way my iOS auto aim is going to hold onto a target that is off screen like that. It barely sticks to things I can see. Anyhow, auto-aim aside, your driving and timing were excellent.

PC Auto aim is great for what you mentioned.  On the other hand the ability to track a particular part of a tank with mobile auto aim is also a great thing to have.  

For mobile tanks PC auta aim is a bonus.  For more accurate shooters the mobile seems superior.

reluctanttheist #6 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:29 AM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 23069 battles
  • [III-H]
LOL that was some fine Keystone Cops race-around-the-map mayhem!

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

tankeatingtiger #7 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:36 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 15370 battles
  • [_VB_]

Oh Sparty you are such an annoying little bugger! Nice game.

I see you are having a bit of fun with the autoaim you show-off.

As for editing, I use kdenlive (free download, simple setup, works well but kinda buggy with renders) and Photos (should be included if you have a Windows 10, also easy to use but whole-game renders result in huge files over 1 GB and so take forever to upload to YT)

Good luck and you have a new sub to help you along! :great:

Cheers,

-tankeatingtiger

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

SpartacusDiablo #8 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:41 AM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 02 July 2018 - 07:36 PM, said:

Oh Sparty you are such an annoying little bugger! Nice game.

I see you are having a bit of fun with the autoaim you show-off.

As for editing, I use kdenlive (free download, simple setup, works well but kinda buggy with renders) and Photos (should be included if you have a Windows 10, also easy to use but whole-game renders result in huge files over 1 GB and so take forever to upload to YT)

Good luck and you have a new sub to help you along! :great:

Cheers,

-tankeatingtiger

Awesome!  Thanks man!

_Duncan_Idaho_ #9 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:57 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 34251 battles
  • [DUNE_]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 02 July 2018 - 03:40 PM, said:

PC Auto aim is great for what you mentioned.  On the other hand the ability to track a particular part of a tank with mobile auto aim is also a great thing to have.  

For mobile tanks PC auta aim is a bonus.  For more accurate shooters the mobile seems superior.

So you are hinting that to get the best auto aim experiences, be ambidextrous between platforms, running the (reliable pen) fast tanks on PC and the tanks that need the auto aim to be more precise on touch. . . . maybe I'll have to try out blitz on my laptop one of these days . . . 

Veritas_601 #10 Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:44 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24201 battles
  • [CITY]
Retired motion picture exec here... so you’re on PC... if I see anything that can improve your new ventures I will try to add as much as I can tip wise. Cool runnings on it all 

Edited by Veritas_601, 03 July 2018 - 01:45 AM.

LIGHTS___OUT #11 Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:03 AM

Welcome to the Dark Side

• Players
  • 33649 battles
  • [BRSKT]
And that is why Same Control Mode is always turned on.

andyllinger #12 Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:25 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23536 battles
Very nice video!

Tier X tanks: Leopard 1, E50 ME100, Jgd pz. E100, T110E4T110E5, M48, Obj. 140, T-62A, IS-7, IS-4.STB-1

Researched: MAUSObj. 268, FV 4202, T57.

SpartacusDiablo #13 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:15 AM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

I think it was Boris that mentioned he wanted to see everyday matches.  In my opinion this match was lost when so many tanks decided to take B.  The "lemming train" mentality is a team killer if the reds have any tactical awareness.  We needed more tanks to hang back and watch the flanks.   Anyway, here is me failing in a tier 8 Pershing match.  No commentary on this one other then what I've typed above.  What's your take?  

SpartacusDiablo #14 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:34 AM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

Well after "failing at 8" I decided to take a run in one of my favorites before calling it a day.  I <3 MT-25 shenanigans

Veritas_601 #15 Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24201 battles
  • [CITY]
So far so good. 

SpartacusDiablo #16 Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:59 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

View PostVeritas_601, on 03 July 2018 - 09:35 AM, said:

So far so good. 

Thanks.  As of right now I'm just going to post matches.  At some point I'll start adding commentary.  Not enough time to go around.  The time I could spend editing videos I'd rather spend playing games.  

I'll keep dropping videos here though for players who want to see how a slightly above average player does things.

SpartacusDiablo #17 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:43 AM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

Picked up the Happy Meal for my ELC (again).  Good times were had by all.

tanker070 #18 Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:41 AM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 48576 battles
  • [SRT-A]

For editing I use Shotcut. (Windows PC)

With combination of some imovie (iPad )

This serves me well enough.

ahredstealth said: "while money can't buy happiness, it can rent it."

SpartacusDiablo #19 Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:28 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

No commentary, no music, and no frills.  Just me playing solo in the 13/90.  The light tanks rocked this match.

tpcshadow #20 Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26192 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 02 July 2018 - 05:40 PM, said:

People say that, but I have difficulty keeping the iOS auto-aim even on the tank, much less a specific part of the tank. Especially when peeking from behind cover and shooting.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users