Tanking With SD

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

SpartacusDiablo #21 Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:48 AM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

Decided to step up my production a bit.  Here's me getting a Happy Meal in the Super Pershing.

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

SpartacusDiablo #22 Posted 15 July 2018 - 05:23 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

Bromwell Mastery with a surprise ending!

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

SpartacusDiablo #23 Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:18 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

It's been awhile since I posted a video.  Here's one from this morning.  Nothing special but it does show how a focused push from the greens working together can absolutely flatten a spread out red team.  

SpartacusDiablo #24 Posted 29 July 2018 - 08:50 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

Rolling a Heavy for a change.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users