LTTB is OP

LTTB Opinion

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: Is the LTTB OP? (13 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

is the LTTB OP?

1. yes (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

2. no (11 votes [84.62%])

Percentage of vote: 84.62%

Vote Hide poll

raellgunawesum #1 Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10774 battles
  • [_GG_]

NOTE*****THIS IS AN OPINION ARTICLE ******

Why am I writing this? I really like the LTTB, and it is one of my favorite tanks, and I was wondering whether or not anyone else feels the same way. I just took a poll about OP tanks, and I was suprised how the Tiger P was ranked very high. I never really had a problem with the Tiger P. Mainly because I usually outflank and kill it.

LTTB (My personal opinion)

The LTTB isn't OP like other OP tanks. It doesn't have a nasty cannon that sends your enemies running, and it doesn't have thick bouncy armor. However, it has insane maneuverability, and I mean it. INSANE. There. It turns just as fast as the tier 5 leopard, if not faster. It has very good acceleration, turning, braking, etc. It's actually a split from the other Russian tanks. 

1) No trolly accuracy

Do not expect Stalin to guide your shells. I really don't know why, but he must really hate this tank. It would be way more broken if it actually hit anything. You will not rng your enemies with this. This tank is not for sniping, as its accuracy SORT OF sucks. The pen is also really trash so you will usually not be able to reliably pen the front of anything. Yes, even tanks like the Cromwell and Comet, which aren't really know to be heavily armored.

2) Trolly Armor

The LTTB makes up for its miserable RNG with its insanely trolly armor. You could get shot head on by an IS with premium ammo, and block all 400 damage, for some reason. Heck, I even blocked an FV 183 shot with my rear end in a training room. My personal belief is that the LTTB moves so fast that it has a very high chance of bouncing shells, as you can read on the WoTB wiki, a moving tank has a higher chance of blocking a shell than a stationary one. However, this still doesn't mean you should use armor as it's main form of protection.

3) Killer speed

THIS is why the LTTB should be considered OP. The point I mentioned about poor accuracy earlier? HAH. Forget it. My average engagement range with this tank is around 0 meters to 100 meters, which means accuracy is not very important on this tank. The tank is also decently concealed, so you can spot while staying hidden. You stay hidden until you have an opening, a one tank, a hole in the enemy line, then you rush forward. You use your insane speed and maneuverability to close in on the enemy, and before you know it your on them. Then you just run circles around them and they can't even friken hit you since you are moving so darn fast and your armor is so darn trolly. I once used my side to bounce or block 10 shots from a kv13. Go figure. (In a row)

So there are my reasons why the LTTB is so OP. Why need armor when the enemy can't even hit you? Why need a big gun if you've got all the time in the world? You're a light tank! Annoy heavies! Make enemies cuss you out! Laugh as you completely wreck enemies and get top damage even though you're bottom tier. I hope you enjoyed reading this, and put your thoughts in the comments below. 

Signed:

---Rael

_CH3F #2 Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 50446 battles
I tear them up w my comet no problem. 

SpartacusDiablo #3 Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:33 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 16662 battles
  • [III-P]
Nope.  Not OP.

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Afleet_Alex #4 Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 61254 battles
The LTtB aint going to be OP anymore ...

Zuke76 #5 Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:46 PM

Zuke le grand

• Players
  • 14716 battles
  • [SR-71]
Not op even though i bounce comets all day with my enhanced armor

A Part of the Training Room Police Department(TRPD) thanks to __Seal__

Player_6793806824 #6 Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:15 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25162 battles
Yea so OP that’s it’s getting nerfed soon.

YOUTUBE    BlitzStars.com      Discord

AKA: I_changed_my_name_to_this  AKA: Denzol 

tankeatingtiger #7 Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:31 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 14423 battles
  • [COD]

Armor is not that great, both guns are garbage, and there are plenty of other t7 lights and meds that totally outclass it. Rudy, T-43, Panther, Bulldog, Comet, etc.

Plus it is about to be nerfed into oblivion, so RIP. I never liked it anyway. :angry:

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

raellgunawesum #8 Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10774 battles
  • [_GG_]

WAIT THEY'RE GONNA NERF IT???????????????????

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:izmena:

Signed:

---Rael

Kiser_Sosei #9 Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:39 PM

Who is Kiser Sosei?!?

• Players
  • 28146 battles
  • [III-C]
Its almost useless on maps that require some gun depression.

"MM may not be rigged but RNGesus only answers the prayers of one team."
My WOTB Youtube Channel.

https://www.blitzsta...com/Kiser_Sosei

fluffyteddy763 #10 Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:59 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5603 battles
  • [COD]
It USED to be OP. After the incoming nerf, I feel that it'll be slightly underbalanced for its tier.
I've reached a point in my life where I've decided I'm not old. I'm actually 20, but with shipping and handling!

Gladsfur #11 Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:05 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 62515 battles
  • [INRI]

View PostKiser_Sosei, on 03 July 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

Its almost useless on maps that require some gun depression.

Use the second gun from the top one, it has 8 degrees of gun depression. Use calibrated to make up for the loss of pen. 

Kiser_Sosei #12 Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:19 PM

Who is Kiser Sosei?!?

• Players
  • 28146 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostGladsfur, on 03 July 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

Use the second gun from the top one, it has 8 degrees of gun depression. Use calibrated to make up for the loss of pen. 

Thanks, I just came across that and equipped it.

"MM may not be rigged but RNGesus only answers the prayers of one team."
My WOTB Youtube Channel.

https://www.blitzsta...com/Kiser_Sosei

___ez_e___ #13 Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 58389 battles
  • [GORT]

Damn it.  

Must be being nerfed because of me.  

Everytime I get a new tank it freaking gets nerfed.  

It’s ridiculous.   

Also tagged with LTTB, Opinion

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users