M.O.M: the Mean Old Men (WoTB Chapter)

• Please log in to reply
1217 replies to this topic

MistahWig_HeDead #1081 Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:44 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40946 battles
  • [MOM]

Oh Em Gee!  I just got out of a ridiculous flame-chat war with one of the two biggest dickwits I've met in this game!  Zuke4220, I think it was.  Began in the opening seconds of a battle by barking orders to our team, "No base camping, noobs!!" or words to that effect.  The battle hadn't even initiated yet, he was mouthing off before tanks were in motion.  Naturally, I retorted. He then spent the entire rest of the battle...dead.  And chat trolling me.  Claimed he'd died intentionally so he could watch the rest of us mere mortals suck without him!  We won handily, with me sitting off in a corner smack talking his goofy @ss into the ground while he persisted in trying to make himself seem important for having done absolutely nothing but shoot off his mouth. Then the real fun began, in Garage chat.  He's a superhero "outside linebacker for LSU", he says. He graduated with his law degree when he was seven or eight, he says.  He's married...presumably to an astrophysicist part time supermodel turned movie star, so, so much for my suggestion that he come back and talk to me after he's had his first date with a girl.  And apparently everyone else on the planet but him is a "noob".  Him with his zero tanks/battles in tiers IX or X.  Which is perfectly fine, so long as you don't swagger around calling everyone you play with "noob".  Or claim that you eat all IXs and Xs for breakfast in your tier VIII whatever the hell he said.  

Honest to gods, gang...where do these walking wankfests crawl out from?  In any case, it was good clean ugly fun making him look like a total fukwit over and over until I got bored.  I invite you to do one of two things; crush him under your treads next time you see him, or do as I'm doing and forget he exists.   Football. LOL!

WigipediA

ChaoticSpider #1082 Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:33 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25761 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostWig_______MOM, on 27 May 2015 - 07:44 AM, said:

Oh Em Gee!  I just got out of a ridiculous flame-chat war with one of the two biggest dickwits I've met in this game!  Zuke4220, I think it was.  Began in the opening seconds of a battle by barking orders to our team, "No base camping, noobs!!" or words to that effect.  The battle hadn't even initiated yet, he was mouthing off before tanks were in motion.  Naturally, I retorted. He then spent the entire rest of the battle...dead.  And chat trolling me.  Claimed he'd died intentionally so he could watch the rest of us mere mortals suck without him!  We won handily, with me sitting off in a corner smack talking his goofy @ss into the ground while he persisted in trying to make himself seem important for having done absolutely nothing but shoot off his mouth. Then the real fun began, in Garage chat.  He's a superhero "outside linebacker for LSU", he says. He graduated with his law degree when he was seven or eight, he says.  He's married...presumably to an astrophysicist part time supermodel turned movie star, so, so much for my suggestion that he come back and talk to me after he's had his first date with a girl.  And apparently everyone else on the planet but him is a "noob".  Him with his zero tanks/battles in tiers IX or X.  Which is perfectly fine, so long as you don't swagger around calling everyone you play with "noob".  Or claim that you eat all IXs and Xs for breakfast in your tier VIII whatever the hell he said.  

Honest to gods, gang...where do these walking wankfests crawl out from?  In any case, it was good clean ugly fun making him look like a total fukwit over and over until I got bored.  I invite you to do one of two things; crush him under your treads next time you see him, or do as I'm doing and forget he exists.   Football. LOL!

LOL, yep ran into many of them. Glad u out him in his place. I'll keep my eyes peeled for him. They need to add the friendly fire, Just in case he is ever on my team, lol!

MistahWig_HeDead #1083 Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:40 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40946 battles
  • [MOM]

I looked the tool up.  I know, I know...but I couldn't help myself, it was like rubbernecking a head-on collision between ignorant and obnoxious. No survivors.  He looks twice as doofy as he chats, and that's no modest feat of stupid.  

Then I went back to confirm that he's all blow and no show.  Not only does he not play in the "championship tiers", as we say in the boxing world, his stats are wildly inflated by nearly 3000 of his 4000+ battles being in a tier II T2 Medium. LOL!  And the Tier VIII Pershing he claims he uses to devour (his word) tier IX and X tanks at will?  55 battles, win rate 41%, kill average .6.

Sorry, end of rant.  As you were, noobs.   

Edited by Wig_______MOM, 27 May 2015 - 03:04 PM.

WigipediA

MistahWig_HeDead #1084 Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:43 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40946 battles
  • [MOM]

Hey Daniel, we posted at the same moment...

M.O.Ms, welcome our newest mate, ChaoticSpider !!

Great guy, great in-game name, great to have you with us!  

Better step into it, Texas, Wisconsin is nipping at your heels for highest concentration of M.O.Ms! 

WigipediA

BRUENHILLDE #1085 Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:46 PM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 15226 battles
  • [US1]

Welcome aboard Spider. Even if you are not from TEXAS. 

So whats the prize for the contest this weekend Wig? No more ipads please. How about something we could use like a flat screen? 

Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2018!  In addition to the 2014,15,16,17 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. To apply here check out our feeder clans Triari and Prammo first. If you are from north or south of the border do not bother applying. You are not welcome here. Thanks. 

Buckgeo #1086 Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2745 battles

ChaoticSpider, a most glorious welcome to M.OM.

Learn quickly or die!

MistahWig_HeDead #1087 Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:36 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40946 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostBRUENHILLDE, on 28 May 2015 - 05:46 PM, said:

Welcome aboard Spider. Even if you are not from TEXAS. 

So whats the prize for the contest this weekend Wig? No more ipads please. How about something we could use like a flat screen? 

I'm on the fence, Gunny. The iPads are getting old, I agree. A flat screen isn't a bad idea, but I'm also considering a leather jacket with custom M.O.M logo.

WigipediA

BRUENHILLDE #1088 Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:40 PM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 15226 battles
  • [US1]
A canvas style gasoline jacket is the way to go Wig. With an embroidered MoM logo. Unless it's a pleather jacket then that would work fine for me. That way nothing innocent was harmed in the making of it. 

Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2018!  In addition to the 2014,15,16,17 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. To apply here check out our feeder clans Triari and Prammo first. If you are from north or south of the border do not bother applying. You are not welcome here. Thanks. 

ChaoticSpider #1089 Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:30 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25761 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostBuckgeo, on 28 May 2015 - 08:28 PM, said:

ChaoticSpider, a most glorious welcome to M.OM.

omg I peed my pants!!!! I'm so stealing that vid. Lmoa!!!!

Order unlocked: T110E5, IS-7, T110E4 & STB-1.

Anyone have some spare credits, send my way please and thanks.

Signature tanks T34 & Type 59. Visit us at http://www.momworldorder.com

ChaoticSpider #1090 Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:02 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25761 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostWig_______MOM, on 27 May 2015 - 08:43 AM, said:

Hey Daniel, we posted at the same moment...

M.O.Ms, welcome our newest mate, ChaoticSpider !!

Great guy, great in-game name, great to have you with us!  

Better step into it, Texas, Wisconsin is nipping at your heels for highest concentration of M.O.Ms! 

Thanks Wig!!! Glad to be on board. Thanks for the props on the name. I chaotic and don't know if I'm going to camp, kamikaze run, ram you or play straight up. Because I don't even know what I'm doing. I thought we were flying ME109's Not driving tanks. Was wonder ingwhy these things don't have propellers. Guess I don't need this Parachute thingy mabobber.

_Cricket_ #1091 Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:02 PM

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostWig_______MOM, on 29 May 2015 - 04:36 AM, said:

I'm on the fence, Gunny. The iPads are getting old, I agree. A flat screen isn't a bad idea, but I'm also considering a leather jacket with custom M.O.M logo.

Just give it to Isaac so we dont have to see that grody TEAM MICKEY letter jacket he's always wearing

jonesizzle24 #1092 Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:16 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2867 battles
It reminds me of Justin Timberlake, okay?

MistahWig_HeDead #1093 Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:33 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40946 battles
  • [MOM]
There's a Mickey Rourke team?  Where do I sign up?

WigipediA

BRUENHILLDE #1094 Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:11 PM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 15226 battles
  • [US1]

Congratulations to Jones on winning the contest this weekend. Enjoy that all expense paid weekend in Milwaukee buddy.

Awfully nice of you Wig to provide such awesome prizes each weekend. Let's hear it for Jones and Wig fellow MoMs. Hip hip hooray......

ChaoticSpider #1095 Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:58 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25761 battles
  • [MOM]
Who doesn't like Mickey Rourke, best comeback in movie history! Congrats Jones!!!! Enjoy a Brewers game!

ChaoticSpider #1096 Posted 01 June 2015 - 03:03 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25761 battles
  • [MOM]
Testing new signature. Let's see if this url works

ChaoticSpider #1097 Posted 01 June 2015 - 03:26 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25761 battles
  • [MOM]
Oh cool, when you change your sig, it changes on every post you ever made. Now that I've outted myself as a dork. Yahoooooooo!!!!!

jonesizzle24 #1098 Posted 01 June 2015 - 03:35 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2867 battles

Brewers? Baseball? Ugh. That holds an allure to me which is approximately equal to that of hockey, hunting, fishing, or guzzling a six-pack of beer. That being none. My passion is, first and foremost, football. Has been since I was 8 years old. My ultimate dream job would be the play-by-play commentator for the Green Bay Packers. That would mark pretty much everything I want in life complete. Until then, I just want a sports talk show on some platform. Why not a weekly sports edition to our eventual  MoMcast?

Fitting, hen, that I announce that I have purchased tickets to the Green Bay-Seattle game this September 20th! My golden birthday is the 18th of that month, and why not celebrate the coming of age with the Primetime rematch of the worst playoff loss in NFL history? Just the prospect of the sheer number of storylines and the utter joy that a win would produce makes me salivate.

Give my tickets to Jimmy The Lip, he'll resell them for triple of the face value. He always does.

ChaoticSpider #1099 Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:21 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25761 battles
  • [MOM]
I wish you luck on the endeavour. Just figured every packer fan was a brewer fan. I'm with you on hockey and beer guzzling. Hunting I'm a big fan and fishing is mainly only with my father-in-law. Otherwise I have too much else to do.

BRUENHILLDE #1100 Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:06 PM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 15226 battles
  • [US1]
So Jimmy The Lip wins the contest again without actually winning the contest. Thats 12 in a row for him. Come on MoMs step up a bit would ya! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users