M.O.M: the Mean Old Men (WoTB Chapter)

• Please log in to reply
1217 replies to this topic

ChaoticSpider #1161 Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:06 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22060 battles
  • [MOMB]
Their jealous of us Gunny, so they had to come up with their own. Glad to see u back on the forum!

Order unlocked: T110E5, IS-7, T110E4 & STB-1.

Anyone have some spare credits, send my way please and thanks.

Signature tanks T34 & Type 59. Visit us at http://www.momworldorder.com

TEXAS_LAWMAN #1162 Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20 battles

Happy July 4th M.O.M!!  Here is some cake from the Lawman Family Bakery!

http://s1173.photobu...html?sort=3&o=0

MistahWig_HeDead #1163 Posted 04 July 2015 - 10:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 38079 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostCrunchyTheOgre, on 26 June 2015 - 09:49 PM, said:

Just the girly pics alone makes this ogre want to join

Mr. Ogre, drop in at www.momworldorder.com, hit the Join page and hit us with an application. A connoisseur of fine art is always welcome in M.O.M! 

WigipediA

MistahWig_HeDead #1164 Posted 04 July 2015 - 10:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 38079 battles
  • [MOM]
Happy Exploding Hot Dog of Freedom day, ever'body! 

WigipediA

Braehead62 #1165 Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 15832 battles
  • [MOM2]
Fello3 M.O.M.'s, Wig was scratching the bottom of the barrel, found me, and in a moment of temporary insanity, let me join your merry band! Now set up with TS3; drive tiers 4-8, and usually on most nights. Send me a platoon invite if you wish.

BRUENHILLDE #1166 Posted 05 July 2015 - 10:32 PM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 14981 battles
  • [US-1]
You will be sorry Braehead. Wig surrounds his self with all kinds of nefarious characters. We even have Club Wargaming star chamber members here. Undercover of course. But still MoMs. Welcome aboard. Glad to have you. 

Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2018!  In addition to the 2014,15,16,17 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. To apply here check out our feeder clans Triari and Prammo first. If you are from north or south of the border do not bother applying. You are not welcome here. Thanks. 

Braehead62 #1167 Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:51 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 15832 battles
  • [MOM2]
Thanks, Bruenhillde.  Look forward to sharing victories and CAKE with you!

Major_7 #1168 Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16762 battles
  • [MOM5]

Mmmm hope its blueberry cheese cake ;) Welcome to mom's cake palace. Good to have you. 

IS4; IS7; E100; T110E5; T30; Jagdtiger; Obj 702; T44; Ferdinand; Kv1S; Kv2; VK30.01(D); KV1

MistahWig_HeDead #1169 Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:52 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 38079 battles
  • [MOM]

Hey MOMrades! Sorry my presence here has been sporadic of late, keeping our site buzzing (to say nothing of myself) has hoovered up most of my available time. Here, have some random head noise. Why should I be the only one stuck listening to this junk?

A fabulous contest just kicked off over on the M.O.M site! And when I say kicked off I don't mean it died, I mean it...well, maybe I'd best wait a couple days before committing to caliing it not dead. I will say this about it; it could be a tenth as much fun as it has the potential to be and it'd still be ten times more potential fun than the contests WG runs here. I'm sure whomever runs the high powered contest division of WG means well, but c'mon. Build a paper tank? And not your own design, but a weak little template? As a jumping in point sure, I guess. But really, are we that creatively challenged that we can't manage better than pre-fab paper dolls? I communicated with the admin on the thread for that event, he confided to me that 79 entrants made it by far the most successful contest they've attempted. Again, well meaning, I'm sure, but declaring a turnout that weak in a community this large to be proof that anti-creativity is what sells here is just unforgivably sad. The contests have been poorly structured and even more poorly promoted. In M.O.Ms history I've mounted similar events that didn't even carry the incentive of a prize and more than 79 M.O.Ms were all over it in a heartbeat.  Know your product, know your customer base, NEVER take the dumbed-low road or assume that you're appealing to anything but people smarter and more inventive than you. Which bring us back to dough...

The Get Your M.O.M On! contest does have the prizey incentive factor, does encourage, nee demand, maximum creativity and even maximumer fun, and I guarantee there'll be a slew of brilliant entries.  M.O.Ms is clever like that. 

We have new MOMbers, too many to call up from memory, but they include several of the finest people it's been my pleasure to know and one flaming jagweasel. Just to check if you're even still reading by this time. As we say down south, welcome to all of you all! (South Harlem)  

Snappy new threads, inaugural blogs, ho-loads of other great stickiness await us at www.momworldorder.com  

For any M.O.Ms who aren't yet aware, we have our own TeamSpeak3 server up and befouling the airwaves or the wikiwebs or whatever the kids rap sessions and their modern hippie hop sound travels on these days. Closely guarded login info is available on request. Or on the site where it says "Login info" in big letters.  I haven't laughed as long or as hard as we've been laughing on TS3 just about every evening!  Jump in!  

There's a new update already? I'll begin holding my breath now and exhale when that logically adjusted matchmaking algorithm drops. I'll save you a rinkside seat in hell. 

Speaking of idiotic moves and/or non-moves; why did the Wg forum gods elect to drop "My Content" from the personal profile menu thingy at the top of these pages?  What, it was so not broke they just hadda fix it till it sucks? 

This game, I'm tellin' ya. It's teeming with more hilarious clucks than any seven games I've played combined. They occupy the outer ends of the spectrum; the seven year olds tittering over chatting "poop" and "noob" ad nauseum...and the seven year old aggregate maturity level of the hotshot "aces" tank-yanking themselves and chatting...well, "noob", among other profound observations. LOL!  Meanwhile, in the middle of the range, are all manner of fun, articulate, entertaining characters. And they all have one thing in common; they are, or are destined to be, M.O.Ms. 

There's more, but...it won't be any stronger than this. So I'll break here. You're welcome. 

--w--

WigipediA

BRUENHILLDE #1170 Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:45 AM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 14981 battles
  • [US-1]
My man Wig. 

Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2018!  In addition to the 2014,15,16,17 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. To apply here check out our feeder clans Triari and Prammo first. If you are from north or south of the border do not bother applying. You are not welcome here. Thanks. 

MistahWig_HeDead #1171 Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:02 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 38079 battles
  • [MOM]

Pursuant to my earlier rant, I hadda share this one from last night...

A few of us in a battle on winter Malnourishmintchocolatechipndipstickitinyourassassinovka. Me slamming my face against the lag wall that's rendered this idiotic game even lamer than it was if that's even possible which it is. My gun simply not firing. Or when it does - and it's been doing this for three days wall to wall - I might as well be blowing dandelions at the jerkfists on the other team. In this case, two M.O.Ms among 'em. (not jerkfists, I mean...you know what I mean)  A fall down hilarious three way comedy routine spontaneously breaks out. Three AT 15A's, the only tanks left. Already it's LOL stupid. Our MOMrades elect to spare me. Some sphincterite on my team - already dead, of course - begins threatening to "report" me for game ruining. !!!  I explain to this eight piece toolkit that we were making the best of a comical situation and he, Orion_the_Warrior, having sucked and died along with his allegedly platonic "companion", Orion_the_Imbecilic, should be grateful for the free Draw. Several rounds of ridiculous later, he's still crowing about getting me banned. Because, and I quote more or less, "A game is no place for fun."  

If this isn't the single most humorless community I've ever busted a gut at without it realizing it, it comes riotously close. Seriously, you can't buy comedy that good. Thanks Orion_the_Unintentionalstraightman!  Looking forward to the ban, I plan on catching up on my reading. Message me, I'll explain what that means...

WigipediA

Major_7 #1172 Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16762 battles
  • [MOM5]

hahaha a game is not for fun... for the love of MOM cant believe my eyes. This is exactly what this community on this forum keeps forgetting, Its just a game. ......... To many concerned with win rate, not that its not important but the pure hotheadedness about it if you fail to win. My precious winrate...... my precious....... hahahaha.  I sometimes ponder about this and ended up with this conclusion: That if your winrate drops the only thing you can blame it on is Bad teams, Noobs and below or sub par players rather then yourself, cause the problem will always be someone or something other then your own fault. PTS disorder.

I also have bad Lag days and if you can get that battle to a draw, while trying to steer that 60 ton steel cage and at least pointing that shooting thingy in the right direction.... you did M.O.M.'s good job  Wig.

I mean seriously, if it was ever intended for this to be purely about winrate and stats why did Wargaming have this then as a free app. Make it a paid app then to keep the seriousness then up to par.

Its a game, Google it...... Game = Fun.

IS4; IS7; E100; T110E5; T30; Jagdtiger; Obj 702; T44; Ferdinand; Kv1S; Kv2; VK30.01(D); KV1

Androyce #1173 Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:44 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10107 battles

View PostWig_______MOM, on 07 July 2015 - 06:52 PM, said:

Speaking of idiotic moves and/or non-moves; why did the Wg forum gods elect to drop "My Content" from the personal profile menu thingy at the top of these pages?  What, it was so not broke they just hadda fix it till it sucks?

It's still there. They just moved it. It's under the face silhouette icon thing near the top left.

ChaoticSpider #1174 Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22060 battles
  • [MOMB]

View Post

--w--

Hold on, wait a minute. This is a game...they've lied to me!!!! Darn you, Darn you to hell!!!! 

Remind me, I forgot, what's the prize for being #1, ohh yea. NOTHING!!!! Thanks for the great blog material, I can rant about this for months!!

BRUENHILLDE #1175 Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:09 PM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 14981 battles
  • [US-1]
And now theyre even giving special titles to elevate forum users that supposedly do more than others for the community. You get a blue name tag and a special signature. Heck Androyce has done more than most of them with his updates here and he didnt get a title. Would you say WG is a little biased to a certain clan here? I would like to know if any of my hard earned cash that I spent on here goes for special perks for their chosen blue titled few. Such as special access to new tanks or maps etc. Cause if thats the case then my cash spending ends today. Im not paying for other players to have fun at my expense then rubbing my nose in it. And I guarandantee you that Ive spent more cash than all of their chosen few combined. Way to go WG. Bite off the hand that feeds you. But then Id expect nothing more from a company whos roots lie with a failed mass murdering experiment called communism. WG knows their chosen few program is wrong. If not then why lock the threads that announced it? Afraid of a little open debate so shut it down by locking it WG? Thats communism 101 right there. Censorship.  

jonesizzle24 #1176 Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:56 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2867 battles

Multiple moons have passed since the spastic 'Sconny stepped into the safe shelter of stupidity that is the Blitz forum. I perused briefly, and got very bored. If you wanna never get bored, head on over to MoMworldorder.com. It beats a forest of idiocy so thick you can't see the trees.

Funny,  ut I don't even know the top clans in this game. Maybe if Wargaming were to add, Idunno, clan tags, I'd know. I'm experiencing surprising difficulty on making myself care about anything in this game except my kdr, damage ratio, and the beautiful memories I'm creating with my momrades ruining this game for the morons that are narrow-minded enough to give two sh*ts.

Y'onow, I did briefly consider launching one of my usually wildly succesful "p*ws everybody on this website off" campaigns. I did it on Dogfightplay, I did it on Tumblr, I did it on Reddit, I did it on Meetme, I dod it on kikfriendforum, I did it in half a dozen other obscure websites.  But this one just doesn't have that interest. Not at all.

I'll write a blog post this weekend, I think. Maybe about the rules of the internet. I'm done on this forum.

Major_7 #1177 Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:34 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16762 battles
  • [MOM5]

http://forum.wotblit...oodbye/#topmost

Not more then 24hr after we posted what was said here and this happens with a overwhelming response. Guess we are doing something right then guys...... o7       M.O.M's

MistahWig_HeDead #1178 Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:05 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 38079 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostAndroyce, on 08 July 2015 - 06:44 AM, said:

It's still there. They just moved it. It's under the face silhouette icon thing near the top left.

AH HA! Slippery bastards. Thanks, Anders! 

WigipediA

MistahWig_HeDead #1179 Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:07 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 38079 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostMajor_7, on 09 July 2015 - 06:34 AM, said:

http://forum.wotblit...oodbye/#topmost

Not more then 24hr after we posted what was said here and this happens with a overwhelming response. Guess we are doing something right then guys...... o7       M.O.M's

What a great thread that is. Thanks for bumping it into us, Aldo!

WigipediA

ChaoticSpider #1180 Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:23 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22060 battles
  • [MOMB]
Nice article, totally true! Perhaps peeps should read that and apply it to CWG worthless posts, except Jonesey!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users