1217 replies to this topic

AStateOfTrance #141 Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:54 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8968 battles
  • [SVTSC]

View PostBellsaj, on 03 January 2015 - 09:33 PM, said:

Cool.

We are used to have them above our names but in this game a long name won't be a problem.

In that other game it clogged up the screen making it impossible to see the enemy and therefore messed up the aiming ability.

I remember that, the guys with absurdly long usernames. LOL. You were my first MORAF kill, I will never forget that. My first big league game. So funny that you guys came over here. I saw this thread one morning and I was like 'no, no, no way. It can't be.' And it was you guys, LOL.

To bad Crockett's not coming over too. He was funny!

• Armin Van Buuren, Above and Beyond, Jorn Van Deynhoven, Tommy Johnson, Daniel Kandi, Omnia, Cosmic Gate, John O' Callaghan, Shogun, Super8/TAB, Sean Tyas, Beat Service
  • I live the songwriter's life
  • RIP BORIS NEMTSOV (1959-2015)

flyingmuck #142 Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:54 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7867 battles
That other game may have been a total disaster, but the forum setup and using it was a dream.

flyingmuck #143 Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:56 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7867 battles

View PostAStateOfTrance, on 04 January 2015 - 02:54 AM, said:

I remember that, the guys with absurdly long usernames. LOL. You were my first MORAF kill, I will never forget that. My first big league game. So funny that you guys came over here. I saw this thread one morning and I was like 'no, no, no way. It can't be.' And it was you guys, LOL.

To bad Crockett's not coming over too. He was funny!

Hush, that and other names may never bee uttered in these hallowed halls.

AStateOfTrance #144 Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8968 battles
  • [SVTSC]

View Postflyingmuck, on 03 January 2015 - 09:56 PM, said:

Hush, that and other names may never bee uttered in these hallowed halls.

Shhh...you didn't hear anything...
  • Armin Van Buuren, Above and Beyond, Jorn Van Deynhoven, Tommy Johnson, Daniel Kandi, Omnia, Cosmic Gate, John O' Callaghan, Shogun, Super8/TAB, Sean Tyas, Beat Service
  • I live the songwriter's life
  • RIP BORIS NEMTSOV (1959-2015)

Pig_Hammer #145 Posted 04 January 2015 - 05:07 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2388 battles

View PostWignatzRatzkyWatzky, on 04 January 2015 - 02:17 AM, said:

Welcome to M.O.M's first pure pork product!

Pig_Hammer

I will spare everyone the brilliance of my rasher of porcine puns (you're welcome) and simply say...nice to have you among us, Matt!  

Thanks Rick! Hey bacon goes with everything....just sayn! Like John Malkovich said in RED "I need to get the pig"! And here I am!

Pig_Hammer #146 Posted 04 January 2015 - 05:10 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2388 battles

View Postflyingmuck, on 04 January 2015 - 02:50 AM, said:

Welcome lil piggy.....now about that's bacon sarnie?........

Lil piggies got a big hammer! 

flyingmuck #147 Posted 04 January 2015 - 06:06 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7867 battles
Oh and I do like crackling, soft and moist under, crisp and crunchy over.......I just drooled on my pad....

Str8UpJack #148 Posted 04 January 2015 - 06:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15138 battles
  • [III-P]

More old dudes... and just as talkative as we are over in the old guys thread ( although most of our talking is done on our forums now ).. Old guys, bacon and whiskey are things I like to surround myself with.. Old guys that post picts of hot moms.. things are looking betterer already!

Welcome MOM's.. what was the other game you guys came from?  

Mobcrush.com/Str8UpJack / Founding Member of Triarii iii 

MistahWig_HeDead #149 Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:20 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40946 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostStr8UpJack, on 04 January 2015 - 06:41 AM, said:

More old dudes... and just as talkative as we are over in the old guys thread ( although most of our talking is done on our forums now ).. Old guys, bacon and whiskey are things I like to surround myself with.. Old guys that post picts of hot moms.. things are looking betterer already!

Welcome MOM's.. what was the other game you guys came from?  

Thanks Mr. Daniels!  The other game is called Lagfight.  Or Doglag.  It answers to either.  

And yes, gentlemen, please, let's have no mention of the toolbox in the coonskin cap.  It took me a year to rid M.O.M of that moron, if he followed me here I'd have to...to...well, I'd have to shred him like confetti like I did in the other game.  On second thought, might be fun!  Nah, I'd hate to see the mean IQ here dragged down that far.  

WigipediA

_Cricket #150 Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:24 PM

Private

• Players
  • 235 battles

Yohaus, M.O.Ms! Chuck is in the house.

Couple questions. Those symbols next to the tanks, the triangle and diamonds. Can someone explain the differences and give me some pros/cons? 

And during the battle loading screen, what's up with some tank silhouettes being blue?

Pyro_738 #151 Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 522 battles

View PostWignatzRatzkyWatzky, on 03 January 2015 - 04:55 AM, said:

Much obliged, Mr. E.  I'm already struck by the welcoming vibe of the community here.  

Yah Boss! This has been a very cool warm welcome!

Thank you, for all the good tip's and helpful gestures!

"Psssst Boss.... If they are just being nice to us, because the think were chicks. Lets just roll with it for a bit, Ok!!!!!"

aka.YEMX aka. Brian aka. "Where's my Crazy?" aka. Don't call me late for dinner!

Pyro_738 #152 Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 522 battles

image.jpgView PostWignatzRatzkyWatzky, on 03 January 2015 - 09:17 PM, said:

Welcome to M.O.M's first pure pork product!

Pig_Hammer

I will spare everyone the brilliance of my rasher of porcine puns (you're welcome) and simply say...nice to have you among us, Matt!  

Cool, PIG gets the suit with the bathroom! Congratulations Pig!!!!

aka.YEMX aka. Brian aka. "Where's my Crazy?" aka. Don't call me late for dinner!

Str8UpJack #153 Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15138 battles
  • [III-P]

View Post_Cricket, on 04 January 2015 - 09:24 AM, said:

Yohaus, M.O.Ms! Chuck is in the house.

Couple questions. Those symbols next to the tanks, the triangle and diamonds. Can someone explain the differences and give me some pros/cons? 

And during the battle loading screen, what's up with some tank silhouettes being blue?

Blue tanks are not yet "in" the game.. The load screen will happen quicker for those that have the most updated devices, in general.  White tanks are in the game and awaiting the 4 second countdown.

Diamond - Light tank - these are quick with very little armor.. some have good guns most have decent.  Keep moving or suffer a quick exit from the game

2 diag line - Medium tank - also fast movers.  Better guns and decent armor.  Again, keep moving and look for the straggler in red.. pick off the weakest of the red herd.  Best used to flank distracted or slow targets

3 diag line - Heavy Tank - Big boys of the battlefield.  Some are slow but a few still have some speed.  Armor becomes much more formidable in this class. Guns are to be respected.  Generally front line brawlers but don't forget.. you still need to have some cover for peek-a-boom in most situations

Diamond - Tank Destroyer - Biggest funs in the game.. Slowest movers in the game ( with a few exceptions ).. generally have no turret so if you get flanked it's time to mash that sos button and hope someone cares about you.  These are best used to deal devastating blows from behind your front line.  

There is so much more in depth info on these lines and all the individual tanks in each line.  Use some of the links in ThunderThies sig lines to get you started on "need to know" intel.  Or, like most of us old guys, risk the urge to smash you iPad against a wall when some 9 year old C.o.D.s you into a fit of rage ;)

Mobcrush.com/Str8UpJack / Founding Member of Triarii iii 

Pig_Hammer #154 Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:28 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2388 battles

Looks like I got the "official" your in the group email. Well gentlemen thank you for allowing me to be a Mean Old Man...lol. Not that I haven't already perfected that! Well I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick a** and I'm all out of bubble gum! Please friend me in group and in game. 

Thanks!

Pig!

Curtisshoe #155 Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:36 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 595 battles
Welcome sir Pig! Great to have you along!

Pig_Hammer #156 Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:41 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2388 battles

View PostCurtisshoe, on 04 January 2015 - 09:36 AM, said:

Welcome sir Pig! Great to have you along!

thanks Curtis! No need to call me sir....I work for a living! Just call me Pig, The Pig or Your Awesome...I'll answer to those..lol

Pig_Hammer #157 Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:43 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2388 battles

View PostPyro_738, on 04 January 2015 - 09:20 AM, said:

Cool, PIG gets the suit with the bathroom! Congratulations Pig!!!!

Thanks Pyro

theo__T #158 Posted 04 January 2015 - 05:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11738 battles
  • [MOM2]

FOR CRICKET and others:  The way I see it the tank destroyer is good for being a "sniper". Good gun and less armor.  

Pyro_738 #159 Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 522 battles

image.jpg

Cake builds strong bones.........

1ceOnFire #160 Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:45 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9444 battles

View PostStr8UpJack, on 04 January 2015 - 10:24 AM, said:

Blue tanks are not yet "in" the game.. The load screen will happen quicker for those that have the most updated devices, in general.  White tanks are in the game and awaiting the 4 second countdown.

Diamond - Light tank - these are quick with very little armor.. some have good guns most have decent.  Keep moving or suffer a quick exit from the game

2 diag line - Medium tank - also fast movers.  Better guns and decent armor.  Again, keep moving and look for the straggler in red.. pick off the weakest of the red herd.  Best used to flank distracted or slow targets

3 diag line - Heavy Tank - Big boys of the battlefield.  Some are slow but a few still have some speed.  Armor becomes much more formidable in this class. Guns are to be respected.  Generally front line brawlers but don't forget.. you still need to have some cover for peek-a-boom in most situations

Diamond - Tank Destroyer - Biggest funs in the game.. Slowest movers in the game ( with a few exceptions ).. generally have no turret so if you get flanked it's time to mash that sos button and hope someone cares about you.  These are best used to deal devastating blows from behind your front line.  

There is so much more in depth info on these lines and all the individual tanks in each line.  Use some of the links in ThunderThies sig lines to get you started on "need to know" intel.  Or, like most of us old guys, risk the urge to smash you iPad against a wall when some 9 year old C.o.D.s you into a fit of rage ;)

I think the blue tanks are tank destroyers...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users