M.O.M: the Mean Old Men (WoTB Chapter)

• Please log in to reply
1217 replies to this topic

flyingmuck #81 Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:46 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7867 battles
And Brian, you're right about navigating this forum, it confuddles the fuddle outa me.

flyingmuck #82 Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:59 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7867 battles
Where is Jimmy ???

M4rtin_1 #83 Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2719 battles
Navigating, let alone trying to find this page!  :P   Thanks to all who have welcomed us and are trying to help us here!  

Curtisshoe #84 Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:37 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 595 battles

Ya, seems to take us senile old men a bit to find our way through this.......um, what were we talking about?

Pyro_738 #85 Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 522 battles
image.jpg
aka.YEMX aka. Brian aka. "Where's my Crazy?" aka. Don't call me late for dinner!

Curtisshoe #86 Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:42 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 595 battles
Love the pic Pyro! Lol!

flyingmuck #87 Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:06 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7867 battles

View PostCurtisshoe, on 30 December 2014 - 12:37 AM, said:

Ya, seems to take us senile old men a bit to find our way through this.......um, what were we talking about?

yes we were talking about.......................did we have supper already?

Pyro_738 #88 Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 522 battles

View Postflyingmuck, on 29 December 2014 - 10:06 PM, said:

View Postflyingmuck, on 29 December 2014 - 10:06 PM, said:

Supper.... Is it time for the last one?

ummm who do we call for a change when our "Dignaty Pants" full? 

I dont mind if we let them go till after supper. It is "Tapioca Pudding"  night tonight. I don't care if I have a full load. I miss that for nothing!!!

aka.YEMX aka. Brian aka. "Where's my Crazy?" aka. Don't call me late for dinner!

AASHKC #89 Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:31 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14466 battles
  • [MOM5]

View PostWignatzRatzkyWatzky, on 23 December 2014 - 01:43 AM, said:

Why hi there tankster!  You've accidentally zigged when you should've zagged - something we do brilliantly in a tank - and landed on the clan thingy of M.O.M, the irascibly adorable Mean Old Men!

M.O.M is the long established massively dominant game clan from a massivelymultijackassonline WWI flight combat game, and now we're here to bleed all over your tanks.  It's like a bleedin' mean old blood blitz, it is.  Grown men desperately trying to find the rudder and aileron controls while their tanks are reduced to rubble by nine year old noobs.  And still we ask, "How d'ya get the freakin' thing to fly?!?!"  We will fly the freakin' thing or die trying, whichever comes first several thousand times.

The original concept of The M.O.M Squadron was to create a club of mature aged players, y'know, grownups, who could talk about mature things.  Like video games.  We also allow underage players to join in a targeted effort to undermine our own original concept.  As the biggest misfire in American governmental history once said, Mission Accomplished.  

Watch this space for more of the same thrilling content as time and lack of a real life permit.  Meanwhile, watch for us in-game...look for the M.O.M just under the mushroom cloud.

Who's a M.O.M?  He's a M.O.M!

Bellsaj

flyingmuck

Parrot225

bLoBuLarz

Oedius

Bigger_Tex

Buckgeo

M4rtin_1

Pyro_738

theo7635

hans_one

jonesizzle24

sbutts55

Curtisshoe

WignatzRatzkyWatzky

Membership in M.O.M is by invitation only, although unsolicited applications are welcome and all applications are subject to approval by The Star Chamber admissions panel. Submit your information via the provided email link below, then hold your breath or whatever you're most comfortable holding until you've heard from M.O.M. You are also encouraged to post a greeting on the thread, but only emails submitted here will be considered as applications.

Yes! I have been invited to apply for membership in M.O.M! Yay me! I will now submit my information here: momsquadron@gmail.com

Required information:
Your first name, game name, age, general location, a brief introductory bit about yourself and why in this or any man's hell you would want to join M.O.M.

Official Rules and Owner’s Manual for your 2015 MOM LX7000

The following rules are to be adhered to on pain of horrible death, or something really serious:

Rule 1 – There are no rules in M.O.M.

Rule 2 – There is no lying in M.O.M.

Rule 3 – Rule 2 is a lie.

Rule 4 – No driving off the map.  All M.O.Ms must remain on the map for the duration of the battle or until killed, whichever comes first a few thousand times in a row every day.  Any M.O.M found driving outside the map will be viewed as innovative and summarily promoted to co-Creative Director of M.O.M. Don't say you weren't warned.

Rule 5 – Language: we encourage the use of language in M.O.M. Provided you understand that while using your handheld device to play a video game no one can hear your language.  Aside from your imaginary pet stoat. Whose name if it isn't already should be Luther.  M.O.M has always wanted a pet stoat named Luther but M.O.M's mom wouldn't let M.O.M.  M.O.M's mom could be mean.

Rule 7 – Counting to 7 was our favorite subject to skip in school so we could go out back and have us a smoke of...er...we mean, do some independent horticultural research. What you can remember of your education is a wonderful thing, kids. Stay in school.  

Rule 8 – Any member who doesn’t show up on time for his shift will be docked a half day’s pay. As our many fine British M.O.Ms would say, half of f*ckall adds up fast. Keep it in mind when Tiffany your "massage therapist" comes around to collect. Those virtual gold coins don't grow on trees.  Wait...do they?  

Rule 9 – All members of M.O.M. must be courteous to fellow players. Say “Thank you so much” after destroying someone. If it happens to be a player you despise, say, “Thank you so much you miserable #&%%*$&ing son of a ^@*$&.”  A M.O.M is nothing if not always polite.

Rule 10 – All members will adhere to the M.O.M. Principles of Tank Warfare, as follows:
Never leave your tank while playing.
Shoot stuff at the red guys or not.
Die.
Have some cake.

Amendments to the MOMstitution

Rule 11 - In the absence of suitable cake, a biscuit, flan, danish, muffin, strudel, floating island/šnenokle, allerheilligenstrietzel, marillenknödel, tompouce, cremeshnitte, eightball of crack or Oreo may be substituted.  Sorry, no pie.  

Age and Other Requirements for Membership in M.O.M.:

Tanksters applying for membership must be between the ages of 21 and 174. Unless you’re really, really good. Then you can be 3 and we wouldn’t give a rat’s ascot.

For the most part M.O.M. members are in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s after which point we forget how to count that high or what we just had for lunch. It looked like it used to be peas.

Applications will be subject to review by the 22-member M.O.M.Star Chamber. In case of an 8-7 tie the applicant him/herself will have the tie breaking vote and the vote will be a compulsory "undecided in absentia".

Applications should be submitted in the form of a hand written email on standard 8.5x11 paper with decorations in either poster paint, colored pencil, crayon or the blood of a virgin. M.O.M is a supporter of the arts.

MOMifesto

We, the members of M.O.M.The Mean Old Men, dedicate ourselves to the following principles:

We don’t know what principles are, strictly speaking, so none of these are likely to be one.

We take everything about M.O.M really, really seriously. There is no humor in M.O.M.

Intolerance will not be tolerated. No player, person or pixel is too white, too black, too large, too small, too male, too female, too advanced or too insignificant to be shot. All M.O.M’s children are equal, and all are equally dead in the eyes of M.O.M.

MOM membership age restrictions must always be observed and enforced. Therefore, any player found to be of any age will be subjected to a tribunal, judged guilty of age-ism and killed.

If you speak to other players with disrespect, rudeness, cruelty or hatred MOM will hunt you down and destroy you. And laugh without saying LOL. It’s a sardonic laugh, not a funny laugh. Remember, no humor.

There are no such words as LOL, ROFLMAO, prolly, cya, thx or sry. Use them and you will be killed by M.O.M. Unless you are in M.O.M. Then you can say whatever you please.

M.O.M decrees that all twelve year olds must die.

M.O.M decrees that all fourteen year olds must die.

M.O.M decrees that all sixteen year olds…you get the idea.

Get the hell off our lawn.

All those who observe a M.O.M member in combat and who do not, themselves, belong to M.O.M must immediately self-destruct. Any member of M.O.M who observes a non-member of M.O.M not self-destructing after observing a member of M.O.M may manually destroy that non-M.O.M member. There are no exceptions except as stipulated in Rule #6.

CAKE tastes good.

M.O.M Squadron members acknowledge their pseudo-faux-virtual-siblinghood on the valorous fields of wherever and pledge themselves to uphold the principle without knowing what a principle is that M.O.M does not suck but you, if you are not M.O.M, do.  Particularly if you're young.  Young things make M.O.M feel mean.

M.O.M, fights for Truth, Justice, and the Mean Old Way. Now, seriously, get the hell off our lawn. Don’t make M.O.M tell you twice.

This is funny enough to make me want to apply, but I'm probably too new and unlearned right now. It's great to know there is a fun group here though!

My Device (Android)Samsung Galaxy Note Pro--12.2''

Clan: Proud to be a M.O.M

Looney-Tooners founded by myself & Acrisis

MistahWig_HeDead #90 Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:12 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40946 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostAASHKC, on 30 December 2014 - 05:31 AM, said:

This is funny enough to make me want to apply, but I'm probably too new and unlearned right now. It's great to know there is a fun group here though!

Don't be sill!  Such discriminating taste in comedy will always trump video game skill.  Apply away!  And thanks for the generous review!

To any and all with an interest, M.O.M has throughout the course of its two or three years been all about the social component of the club, never about the godlike playing chops.  In spite of, or perhaps as a result of, this inverted approach we managed to assemble by several light years the most formidable band of beasts in the history of that other lag-plagued game.  Good people have gravitated to the MOModrome and in scores of cases have only later developed into power players.  Is it coincidence?  Is it the sense of pride in flying the M.O.M colors?  Is it the heavily doped cake?  Amerikkka, you decide.  (it's the cake.) 

WigipediA

Cruiser_Deutschland #91 Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:58 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32115 battles
  • [SCAMO]
[edited]. Hope you guys good luck recruiting, and I'll see you out there in the battlefield

66% unreliable skrub.

flyingmuck #92 Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:51 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7867 battles

View PostPyro_738, on 30 December 2014 - 04:45 AM, said:

Supper.... Is it time for the last one?

ummm who do we call for a change when our "Dignaty Pants" full? 

I dont mind if we let them go till after supper. It is "Tapioca Pudding"  night tonight. I don't care if I have a full load. I miss that for nothing!!!

S'funny, I could've sworn that was my full load....you tellin me I changed for no reason...I even went an sat on that funny looking toilet thingy.

M4rtin_1 #93 Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2719 battles
Wait a minute, we get food?? :arta:

M4rtin_1 #94 Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2719 battles
Brain, stop playing with fire!  Your supposed to teach them yungins how to prevent them!:trollface:

Curtisshoe #95 Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:12 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 595 battles
My new banner test......not too shabby

Pyro_738 #96 Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 522 battles

Brain, stop playing with fire!  Your supposed to teach them yungins how to prevent them!:trollface:

Well, you know me and my manners........

image.jpg

(let's recap with picture.... I ALWAYS SAY!!!!!)

Curtisshoe #97 Posted 31 December 2014 - 12:11 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 595 battles
Dang Pyro! I just read your sig, YEMX! I need to pay more attention...lol

Pyro_738 #98 Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:01 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 522 battles

View PostCurtisshoe, on 30 December 2014 - 07:11 PM, said:

Dang Pyro! I just read your sig, YEMX! I need to pay more attention...lol

ummmm well I just figured out how to add it. But yes "IT IS I"!!!! 

(Sure hope they have fun with my blanks around here......?) 

Curtisshoe #99 Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:05 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 595 battles

Blanks huh?  Must be a stock item.......ug

Pyro_738 #100 Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:08 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 522 battles
image.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users