Jump to content


5 Reasons Why Canada is Better, from An American


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Bronyman50 #1 Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:30 PM

    Offical Horse Guy (Platinum Legacy Forum Title Holder)

  • Players
  • 26197 battles
  • 4,245
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

1: They Have a Giant Inflatable Duck That Just Floats Around the Toronto Harbor 

2: They have a Maple Syrup Reserve

3: Canada is easier to say then United States Of America 

4:  Aye

5: They have a maple leaf on their flag, I mean come on. It’s a bloody leaf man


"The Mountain Goat Strikes Again" -Anonymous (Ingame)

I Swear It's Like A Potato Farm With The Current Playerbase

Bronyman50 A.K.A TheOriginalHorseGuy


I_Love_Boosters #2 Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:44 PM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Players
  • 27891 battles
  • 4,100
  • [MSELF]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015
Health care, not having a moron in charge with a nuke button at his disposal...

__The_Dude_30__ #3 Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:56 PM

    The Dude of Dudes

  • Players
  • 17219 battles
  • 2,188
  • [CRU2L]
  • Member since:
    09-30-2015

Reasons why the United States is better than Canada:

 

I don’t need to take a class (costs money) and then acquire a special permit to own a gun.

 

Murica!


                           Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

                                                                                                       o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

 


Ookla_the_Mok #4 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:00 PM

    Team Brisket

  • Players
  • 27761 battles
  • 5,368
  • [BRSKT]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2014

View PostBronyman50, on 04 July 2018 - 04:30 PM, said:

1: They Have a Giant Inflatable Duck That Just Floats Around the Toronto Harbor 

 

 

I think that duck has been gone for a long while now.

 

Do you even Canadian, dude?


[BRSKT] wants to put moist, succulent meat in your mouth.

 


_UrgleMcPurfle_ #5 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:01 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10272 battles
  • 2,719
  • [COD]
  • Member since:
    07-19-2016

View PostOnly_Monica, on 04 July 2018 - 04:44 PM, said:

Health care, not having a moron in charge with a nuke button at his disposal...

 

“I will put on the greatest fireworks display. It will be the greatest fireworks display, and no fireworks display will be better than it, ever.”

I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

 

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

 

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.


Bronyman50 #6 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:03 PM

    Offical Horse Guy (Platinum Legacy Forum Title Holder)

  • Players
  • 26197 battles
  • 4,245
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 04 July 2018 - 06:00 PM, said:

 

I think that duck has been gone for a long while now.

 

Do you even Canadian, dude?

He’ll forever live on my m heart 


"The Mountain Goat Strikes Again" -Anonymous (Ingame)

I Swear It's Like A Potato Farm With The Current Playerbase

Bronyman50 A.K.A TheOriginalHorseGuy


boppinbobby #7 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:12 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 45881 battles
  • 1,426
  • [HJG2]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014

View PostBronyman50, on 04 July 2018 - 02:30 PM, said:

1: They Have a Giant Inflatable Duck That Just Floats Around the Toronto Harbor 

2: They have a Maple Syrup Reserve

3: Canada is easier to say then United States Of America 

4:  Aye

5: They have a maple leaf on their flag, I mean come on. It’s a bloody leaf man

4. Eh, not Aye.

6. Crown Royal Rye

7. all the best Hockey players come from Canada,

8. public healthcare,

9, see 8. 

10. Gun control. (but y;all go on killing yourselves, we'll wait)


Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.



Dan_Deerso #8 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:14 PM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 21593 battles
  • 3,683
  • [MOMS]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013

View Postboppinbobby, on 04 July 2018 - 07:12 PM, said:

8. public healthcare,

 

If you don't die waiting...



Dan_Deerso #9 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:15 PM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 21593 battles
  • 3,683
  • [MOMS]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 04 July 2018 - 06:56 PM, said:

Reasons why the United States is better than Canada:

 

I don’t need to take a class (costs money) and then acquire a special permit to own a gun.

 

Murica!

 

Is competency such a horrible requirement?


V1n2002 #10 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:18 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5241 battles
  • 1,715
  • [SUMO]
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

View PostOnly_Monica, on 04 July 2018 - 05:44 PM, said:

Health care, not having a moron in charge with a nuke button at his disposal...

Trump isn't a moron. Unemployment has dropped and the economy is going uphill. Relations with North Korea are becoming much better than what they were. Come on mate.


 

Ex (COD-R) 54.60% 1100+ AVG DMG. :justwait: 
 

 


V1n2002 #11 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:19 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5241 battles
  • 1,715
  • [SUMO]
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

View PostDan_Deerso, on 04 July 2018 - 06:15 PM, said:

 

Is competency such a horrible requirement?

People here tend to interact with guns often and have decent knowledge on safe operation of such devices.


 

Ex (COD-R) 54.60% 1100+ AVG DMG. :justwait: 
 

 


boppinbobby #12 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:22 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 45881 battles
  • 1,426
  • [HJG2]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014

View PostDan_Deerso, on 04 July 2018 - 03:14 PM, said:

 

So far we've been pleasantly surprised Vs the National health system in the UK. 

Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.



Dan_Deerso #13 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:22 PM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 21593 battles
  • 3,683
  • [MOMS]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013

View PostV1n2002, on 04 July 2018 - 07:19 PM, said:

People here tend to interact with guns often and have decent knowledge on safe operation of such devices.

 

I live "here", I own guns, I go to the range fairly often, live in a fairly upscale community, and most of those times I go I'm just waiting for a Darwin award bell to ring.

 

From my experience, your statement is completely incorrect.



boppinbobby #14 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:23 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 45881 battles
  • 1,426
  • [HJG2]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014
did anyone see the video of the Patriot setting of firework missile launcher on social media today? Nuff said really. 

Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.



V1n2002 #15 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:25 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5241 battles
  • 1,715
  • [SUMO]
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

View PostDan_Deerso, on 04 July 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

 

I live "here", I own guns, I go to the range fairly often, live in a fairly upscale community, and most of those times I go I'm just waiting for a Darwin award bell to ring.

 

From my experience, your statement is completely incorrect.

You have a good point. I took hunters safety and am taught safe practices by other people, including a Veteran US Marine. I learned proper technique. I haven't witnessed complete idiocy with firearms where I'm at though....but I don't doubt it exists. All I have to do is drive ten miles and I already see idiocy in a different form. I am neutral on a gun licence, but I believe basic classes should be mandatory.


 

Ex (COD-R) 54.60% 1100+ AVG DMG. :justwait: 
 

 


Dan_Deerso #16 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:29 PM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 21593 battles
  • 3,683
  • [MOMS]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013

View PostV1n2002, on 04 July 2018 - 07:25 PM, said:

You have a good point. I took hunters safety and am taught safe practices by other people, including a Veteran US Marine. I learned proper technique. I haven't witnessed complete idiocy with firearms where I'm at though....but I don't doubt it exists. All I have to do is drive ten miles and I already see idiocy in a different form. I am neutral on a gun licence, but I believe basic classes should be mandatory.

 

And that's exactly what I mean by basic competency. Just the other week, I watched a middle-aged man look down the barrel of his firearm after it dry fired. I learned proper technique from my father, also a veteran US Marine. 

 

Did everyone who wants to buy a firearm learn the same? No. Should they have to in order to buy a firearm? I believe so.



Dan_Deerso #17 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:42 PM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 21593 battles
  • 3,683
  • [MOMS]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013

View Postboppinbobby, on 04 July 2018 - 07:22 PM, said:

So far we've been pleasantly surprised Vs the National health system in the UK. 

 

Pleasantly surprised that it isn't snowballing as quickly at only 106% a year?



Bbm_14 #18 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:49 PM

    Simia est simia, etiamsi purpura vestiatur

  • Players
  • 25155 battles
  • 1,891
  • [DD-R]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014

View PostDan_Deerso, on 04 July 2018 - 05:29 PM, said:

 

And that's exactly what I mean by basic competency. Just the other week, I watched a middle-aged man look down the barrel of his firearm after it dry fired. I learned proper technique from my father, also a veteran US Marine. 

 

Did everyone who wants to buy a firearm learn the same? No. Should they have to in order to buy a firearm? I believe so.

 

 


"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk, that  will teach you to keep your mouth shut" - Ernest Hemingway

========================================


Darth_Gerbil #19 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:54 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 36537 battles
  • 172
  • [CH]
  • Member since:
    02-08-2015

 

1). Canadian Women

2). Canadian Women

3). Canadian Women

4). Canadian Women

5). Canadian Women

 

Nuf said - EH!

 



olddatsunfan #20 Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:01 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33949 battles
  • 2,616
  • [-CFR-]
  • Member since:
    06-02-2015
Uhmm, I prefer our beer to American beer ...




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users