Platoon mate task with 3-5 win

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

PanzertroopenVT #1 Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:42 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]

Id normally skip over these tasks, but I feel like the playerbase is such that they can be done today. Would anyone like to platoon for the task lead hurricane? Please and Thanku. If I'm not here I'm playing and whining about my Russian Stronk gun sending rounds three feet over the enemies tanks cupola.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

PanzertroopenVT #2 Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:52 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]

Btw..............Posted Imagew

once I a while I can do work.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

tankeatingtiger #3 Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:57 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 17688 battles
  • [-VB-]
Wow, does decent damage for one game at t5! Sign me up! Absolutely makes up for months of profanity-laced, barely English trolling! :facepalm:

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

"All you peasants be silent and allow the ruling class to dictate. Is better."

-Joseph Stalin Blartch

SpartacusDiablo #4 Posted 08 July 2018 - 12:14 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 21892 battles
  • [III-R]

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 08 July 2018 - 06:57 AM, said:

Wow, does decent damage for one game at t5! Sign me up! Absolutely makes up for months of profanity-laced, barely English trolling! :facepalm:

^^^

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

BorisBaddenov #5 Posted 08 July 2018 - 01:09 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 23226 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 08 July 2018 - 02:42 AM, said:

Id normally skip over these tasks, but I feel like the playerbase is such that they can be done today. Would anyone like to platoon for the task lead hurricane? Please and Thanku. If I'm not here I'm playing and whining about my Russian Stronk gun sending rounds three feet over the enemies tanks cupola.

Your best chance will be asking in-game for a platoon,  too many of us here know your behavior patterns.   You need to be asking people who don’t know you.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

BorisBaddenov #6 Posted 08 July 2018 - 01:33 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 23226 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 08 July 2018 - 02:42 AM, said:

Just platoon with your brother

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users