Data for World of Tanks Guide ref-tech-tree.shtml ?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Dawks_PIR_ #1 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20 battles
This is a fabulous page, but ... I keep checking to see if I've lost my mind ... no section for UK units!
http://www.worldofta...tech-tree.shtml

While I'm at it: are those trees for WoT only? or also for Blitz?

/dks

p.s. 1st post. I sure am liking WoTB!
Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.

LautyWX #2 Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:34 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26533 battles
  • [KR0N0]

world of tanks blitz has his own tech tree with no arty (thank god)

you should see by yourself in the game

welcome to the forums btw.

making a signature.....

Dawks_PIR_ #3 Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20 battles

View PostLautyWX, on 09 July 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

world of tanks blitz has his own tech tree with no arty (thank god)

welcome to the forums btw.

Thanks. Glad to be here.

And I totally forgot to ask: where is there a tree page here? I found the one at worldoftanksguide.com, which is great. (That one is lacking UK information. Which is really weird.) But I've seen reference to another, one that seems to be on this site,

you should see by yourself in the game

Whott? Not clear ... you mean the tech tree in the garage?
Yes, that's great for 1 tank at a time, but I'm looking for something like what's at worldoftanksguide ... to seel all at once, for comparison. see attached image
BTW I've found a ton of good information in Assistant but nothing like a tech tree.

p.s. The tree on Tanks Guide ... is that information for WoT only? or is the information for Blitz also?

Attached Files

• Attached File   WoTBlitz-american-full-tech-tree-s.jpg   166.73K

Edited by Dawks_PIR_, 10 July 2018 - 03:47 PM.

LautyWX #4 Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:46 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26533 battles
  • [KR0N0]

View PostDawks_PIR_, on 10 July 2018 - 12:41 PM, said:

Thanks. Glad to be here.

And I totally forgot to ask: where is there a tree page here? I found the one at worldoftanksguide.com, which is great. (That one is lacking UK information. Which is really weird.) But I've seen reference to another, one that seems to be on this site,

Whott? Not clear ... you mean the tech tree in the garage?
Yes, that's great for 1 tank at a time, but I'm looking for something like what's at worldoftanksguide ... to seel all at once, for comparison. see attached image
BTW I've found a ton of good information in Assistant but nothing like a tech tree.

p.s. The tree on Tanks Guide ... is that information for WoT only? or is the information for Blitz also?

the easiest way to see the tech tree is in the garage,you can see the complete tech tree+misc in this page: http://blitzhangar.com/

WOT blitz has less tanks than the WOT pc version,same with some mechanics and other things

if you are playing wot blitz you should see the blitz info only

making a signature.....

__Frostbite #5 Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:56 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 24579 battles
  • [-0]

Yuh, what's good bro. Welcome to World of Tanks Blitz and the forums. 

So, I guess what you're looking for tech trees from the nations, right? Well, your best bet to finding them is in-game, because they will be in order and up to date. If you try and find screenshots of old nation lines, there probably will be missing some lines. 

When in the garage, go the very bottom right corner and tap the "tech tree" button. That will bring up a nation's tech tree. Tap the flags at the bottom to see the other nations. There are currently American, German, Russian, United Kingdom, Japanese, Chinese, and French tanks in the game. The Tier 1's should be to the left, Tier 10's to the right. Also, remember that there are light, medium, and heavy tanks, as well as tank destroyers. 

rusty.

Dawks_PIR_ #6 Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20 battles

View PostLautyWX, on 10 July 2018 - 10:46 AM, said:

the easiest way to see the tech tree is in the garage,you can see the complete tech tree+misc in this page: http://blitzhangar.com/

Good one; thanks. (I'm impressed by how many good data sources there are.) BHangar is new one for me.
But I'm looking for more than what's in Garage. A full page of a full tree, like in the image I included.
BHangar has tons of good data, but if there's a tech tree in there somewhere ... I haven't found it.

View PostLautyWX  said:

WOT blitz has less tanks than the WOT pc version,same with some mechanics and other things if you are playing wot blitz you should see the blitz info only

Indeed. Is why I was asking if there were tech trees on this site, here. I'm pretty sure WoTGuide's trees are not correct for Blitz.

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 10 July 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

I guess what you're looking for tech trees from the nations, right? Well, your best bet to finding them is in-game, because they will be in order and up to date.

Exactly. No idea why the WoTGuide's pages have all nations but Britain!

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 10 July 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

When in the garage, go the very bottom right corner and tap the "tech tree" button. That will bring up a nation's tech tree.

Indeed. I found that ... very useful. But again, as above, I'm not looking for data on individual tanks.

I included an image, and the URL for that page ... a full tech tree for each nation. That's what I'm trying to find. Rather than 1 at a time. So I can compare units in WoTBlitz.

Edited by Dawks_PIR_, 10 July 2018 - 06:29 PM.

Dan_Deerso #7 Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:22 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 26144 battles
  • [III]

Holy crap dude, I haven't seen that site pop up for at least half a decade. I doubt it's been updated post-2012.

I'm not sure that there is a site that shows the tech tree itself, but tank-compare.blitzstars.com will do any comparison between any two or more tanks with any combination of equipment, provisions, and modules available for those tanks.

Best of luck!

ELOMO_1 #8 Posted 03 August 2018 - 06:41 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8878 battles

Why isn’t there any Japanese heavy tanks the only good tech trees are American, Russian, Germany and maybe British the other three suck. Honestly we know you can add more vehicles to the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users