All these new lines being added and not this nation’s

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: All these new lines being added and not this nation’s (9 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Add it?

1. YES, THIS IS THE GREATEST TANK EVER! (9 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. no (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

HumanCoookie #1 Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:36 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13203 battles
  • [_STR8]

WoTB and PC have many lines of many different nation’s tanks. This ranges from America to the USSR and even Japan. Even the legendary nation of WG has its own set of tanks. New Zealand’s tanks need to be added to the game. I believe the Bob Semple tank will be the tier 10. The Bob Semple tank has amazing caterpillar tracks and with its ingenious box design it can fight only the worthiest of foes. Armed with multiple cannons this is surely a force to be reckoned with. Even Justin Trudeau himself once said, “Ah ma map le syrupo mae cua coauduaj maple upsyro am sorrie uff al.” Which in American translates to, “Such an ingenious design the modern Canadian Army almost adopted this tank design of which the Bob Semple tank surely rules in.” The Bob Semple tank is very much the equivalent of the American M1A1 Abraham tank. And do to this tank composition I can find that many competence teams such as that of [PRAMO]’s, R2K’s, [PNCR]’s, and [C-4]th’s will find very useful. The caterpillar tracks allow for only the finest of quick movement and precise driving techniques. A very useful tank in spotting, soaking up damage, and being the tank to lead the team. 

Being labeled as a meme this tank shall no more be called as such. This tank is one of the best. And at the Battle of Berlin almost 500 Bob Semple tanks were deployed with only 500 surviving. They played a big role in the battle and without them the battle may have been lost.

Good players forgot the names of tanks and maps.

Also, was in [PRAMO] for ~2 and platooned with Mike!

oRgAsM

originalmadkilla #2 Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15503 battles
  • [OMK]

I had never heard of that tank before, so I quickly went and looked at it, and New Zealand should be ashamed of itself. :playing:

And people complain about the Warhammer tanks in this game?:izmena:

This so called Bob Semple tank looks like a big, embarrassing joke. It's pretty boxy looking, but so are the Warhammer tanks, and they look better than the Bob Semple. And who goes and names their tank Bob Semple to begin with? New Zealand should be banned from ever producing or designing any tanks ever again. And I don't know about the specs of its guns, but the tank looks to be about as powerful as an impotent midget. :justwait:

Edited by originalmadkilla, 11 July 2018 - 05:49 PM.

Forward_To_Death #3 Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:47 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5358 battles
  • [MOMB]

"Due to the lack of armour plate, corrugated (manganese) plating was used in the expectation it would deflect bullets. The crew of eight included one gunner who had to lie on a mattress on top of the engine to fire his Bren gun."

I'm sold. Pretty interesting history lesson, thanks for the mental fodder. Desperate times for the Kiwis.

Edited by Forward_To_Death, 11 July 2018 - 05:48 PM.

I_Am_Not_Toxic_I_Swear #4 Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:47 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 30347 battles
  • [PNCR]
Blitz needs this. 

Bring back the T49A

Charfyee #5 Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:54 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6048 battles
  • [22ND2]
LOOK AT MY NEW THREADS, THEY ARE GREAT

Button2011 #6 Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 27590 battles
  • [PNCR]

View PostHumanCoookie, on 11 July 2018 - 12:36 PM, said:

WoTB and PC have many lines of many different nation’s tanks. This ranges from America to the USSR and even Japan. Even the legendary nation of WG has its own set of tanks. New Zealand’s tanks need to be added to the game. I believe the Bob Semple tank will be the tier 10. The Bob Semple tank has amazing caterpillar tracks and with its ingenious box design it can fight only the worthiest of foes. Armed with multiple cannons this is surely a force to be reckoned with. Even Justin Trudeau himself once said, “Ah ma map le syrupo mae cua coauduaj maple upsyro am sorrie uff al.” Which in American translates to, “Such an ingenious design the modern Canadian Army almost adopted this tank design of which the Bob Semple tank surely rules in.” The Bob Semple tank is very much the equivalent of the American M1A1 Abraham tank. And do to this tank composition I can find that many competence teams such as that of [PRAMO]’s, R2K’s, [PNCR]’s, and [C-4]th’s will find very useful. The caterpillar tracks allow for only the finest of quick movement and precise driving techniques. A very useful tank in spotting, soaking up damage, and being the tank to lead the team. 

Being labeled as a meme this tank shall no more be called as such. This tank is one of the best. And at the Battle of Berlin almost 500 Bob Semple tanks were deployed with only 500 surviving. They played a big role in the battle and without them the battle may have been lost.

This will replace our IS-4s as our main tournament battle tank. 

kidthekid01 #7 Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:55 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7106 battles
  • [BOTIV]
Don't shame this tank, this was the best they could do when they had to face the threat of an impending Japanese invasion. They had to make do with what they had, and do it fast.

H34vy_K4rm4 #8 Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:46 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8667 battles
  • [____]

View Postkidthekid01, on 14 July 2018 - 10:55 PM, said:

Don't shame this tank, this was the best they could do when they had to face the threat of an impending Japanese invasion. They had to make do with what they had, and do it fast.

+1
Stalin Don't Fly!

PanzertroopenVT #9 Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:36 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 11 July 2018 - 12:45 PM, said:

I had never heard of that tank before, so I quickly went and looked at it, and New Zealand should be ashamed of itself. :playing:

And people complain about the Warhammer tanks in this game?:izmena:

This so called Bob Semple tank looks like a big, embarrassing joke. It's pretty boxy looking, but so are the Warhammer tanks, and they look better than the Bob Semple. And who goes and names their tank Bob Semple to begin with? New Zealand should be banned from ever producing or designing any tanks ever again. And I don't know about the specs of its guns, but the tank looks to be about as powerful as an impotent midget. :justwait:

Why no half tracks in this game?

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

PanzertroopenVT #10 Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]

Pfffftttt u ever seen a bushido BLITZ!!!!!!!!

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

PanzertroopenVT #11 Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostForward_To_Death, on 11 July 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

"Due to the lack of armour plate, corrugated (manganese) plating was used in the expectation it would deflect bullets. The crew of eight included one gunner who had to lie on a mattress on top of the engine to fire his Bren gun."

I'm sold. Pretty interesting history lesson, thanks for the mental fodder. Desperate times for the Kiwis.

Laughing my azz off violently enough to enduce squirting, very nice 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users