do you want to make some money

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

cupcakefight #1 Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:26 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19226 battles
  • [FLOOP]

Why does WG keep adding premium mediums that are practically the same tank? At tier 8? We have the Type 59 Patton (the most [edited]tank ever added to blitz), the Type 59, the T-54 mod 1, the T-44-100, the T-34-3, you get the idea. Not to mention the heavy spam, IS-6, IS-5, IS-3D, the list goes on, etc. It's obvious their recent releases haven't been selling much, probably because of a) crates and b) they're sh*tty tanks. Seriously, who on earth comes up with these ridiculously redundant releases! It's an absolute pile of crap!

Now, I'm an avid TD player, I love TDs for a few reasons even though arguably if you want to win, clutch, and carry you'd be hard pressed to go with something else. Nothing is more frustrating and rage inducing than missing long reload high alpha shots or getting COD'd. With the exception of tier X of course, because frankly there are too many TDs there. Do you know what tier could use some variety? Tier 8! Tier 8 is great and one of my go to tiers despite its many shortcomings (unbalance, etc.) but I would absolutely be interested in a tier 8 premium TD that's NOT the Jagd (doesn't fit my play style and I just hate it for reasons I won't go into here). PC has plenty of tier 8 premium TDs that could easily be implemented in blitz and likely wouldn't be OP (if anything they'd be UP).

Some ideas:

• WZ-120-1G FT a Chinese TD based on the Type 59 chassis, with a 122mm gun
  • AMX Canon d'assaut 105 a French TD with a 105mm gun
  • Strv S1 for when the Swedish line gets added, armed with a 105mm gun (also could be added under the trash nation Drac's are under, forgot the name)
  • Kanonenjagdpanzer a German TD with a 90mm gun similar to the E25
  • Rheinmetall Skorpion G a German TD with a 128mm gun (has been discussed before. Would seriously redeem the St Emil's gun and be an absolute blast to play. For real, can you imagine how many people would pay for this if priced correctly?)
  • ISU-130 basically an ISU-152 but with a 130mm gun

As you can clearly see, there's a massive variety of gun calibers, nations, and aesthetics present here, something for everything. I'd definitely be interested in any of these premiums, whereas I literally did not give a second thought to the past few premium releases. Any other TD fans who would love to grind credits in a unique tier 8 premium? Now, I'm not suggesting they continue with outrageous prices or crates. But. You get the idea, a fairly priced premium helps keep the company running. Come on WG make this interesting!!

Tanks I hate driving: Pz. III A, SU-100M1, St. Emil, UE 57, Somua SAu 40, Cruiser II, M41 Walker Bulldog

Tanks I no longer hate: T71, T-62a

Posit1ve_ #2 Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:28 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 42363 battles
  • [_V_]
RHM Skorpion G and ISU-130 are both already in the game files, so they'll probably be coming soon

301 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

cupcakefight #3 Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:30 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19226 battles
  • [FLOOP]

View PostPosit1ve_, on 11 July 2018 - 03:28 PM, said:

RHM Skorpion G and ISU-130 are both already in the game files, so they'll probably be coming soon

Oh cool, the ISU-130 is as well? I knew about the Skorpion but I still want to make the point that it's incredibly dumb of them to release these other trash premiums that have literally nothing to offer, especially when there are much better options.

Edited by cupcakefight, 11 July 2018 - 09:31 PM.

Tanks I hate driving: Pz. III A, SU-100M1, St. Emil, UE 57, Somua SAu 40, Cruiser II, M41 Walker Bulldog

Jonny_applesauce #4 Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:32 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6200 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View PostPosit1ve_, on 11 July 2018 - 09:28 PM, said:

Don't see Swedish TDs being that practical since the maps in Blitz are so small compared 2 PC

Frenchie would be the last tank here I would add because of overall mehness

Chinese TD would need to be balanced better than in PC but would be cool along with the line

Tier 8 E25 would be alright

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

_Catsro #5 Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16258 battles
  • [IRD]

View PostPosit1ve_, on 11 July 2018 - 09:28 PM, said:

Inb4 they sell it through crates instead of how they normally sell tanks without using crate system.

"Give an anime fan any object, and they will find a way to want to stick their ***k in it" — Gigguk

"IDF super op military uses ancient M103 and makes them bullet proof with sand bags. F****ing op military moments." — mike82198

War_Vet_1 #6 Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:42 PM

Major Disaster

• Players
  • 14082 battles
  • [4ROG]
Used to love TDs until WG indirectly nerfed them through map changes, removing a lot of the high ground.

Ignoring life 7 minutes at a time!

RommelTanker #7 Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 1840 battles
  • [_DX2_]

View PostJonny_applesauce, on 11 July 2018 - 01:32 PM, said:

Don't see Swedish TDs being that practical since the maps in Blitz are so small compared 2 PC

Frenchie would be the last tank here I would add because of overall mehness

Chinese TD would need to be balanced better than in PC but would be cool along with the line

Tier 8 E25 would be alright

View Postcupcakefight, on 11 July 2018 - 01:26 PM, said:

Why does WG keep adding premium mediums that are practically the same tank? At tier 8? We have the Type 59 Patton (the most [edited]tank ever added to blitz), the Type 59, the T-54 mod 1, the T-44-100, the T-34-3, you get the idea. Not to mention the heavy spam, IS-6, IS-5, IS-3D, the list goes on, etc. It's obvious their recent releases haven't been selling much, probably because of a) crates and b) they're sh*tty tanks. Seriously, who on earth comes up with these ridiculously redundant releases! It's an absolute pile of crap!

Now, I'm an avid TD player, I love TDs for a few reasons even though arguably if you want to win, clutch, and carry you'd be hard pressed to go with something else. Nothing is more frustrating and rage inducing than missing long reload high alpha shots or getting COD'd. With the exception of tier X of course, because frankly there are too many TDs there. Do you know what tier could use some variety? Tier 8! Tier 8 is great and one of my go to tiers despite its many shortcomings (unbalance, etc.) but I would absolutely be interested in a tier 8 premium TD that's NOT the Jagd (doesn't fit my play style and I just hate it for reasons I won't go into here). PC has plenty of tier 8 premium TDs that could easily be implemented in blitz and likely wouldn't be OP (if anything they'd be UP).

Some ideas:

• Strv S1 for when the Swedish line gets added, armed with a 105mm gun (also could be added under the trash nation Drac's are under, forgot the name)
  • Rheinmetall Skorpion G a German TD with a 128mm gun (has been discussed before. Would seriously redeem the St Emil's gun and be an absolute blast to play. For real, can you imagine how many people would pay for this if priced correctly?)

As you can clearly see, there's a massive variety of gun calibers, nations, and aesthetics present here, something for everything. I'd definitely be interested in any of these premiums, whereas I literally did not give a second thought to the past few premium releases. Any other TD fans who would love to grind credits in a unique tier 8 premium? Now, I'm not suggesting they continue with outrageous prices or crates. But. You get the idea, a fairly priced premium helps keep the company running. Come on WG make this interesting!!

No, a Tier VIII E 25 would not be good, as the Kanonenjagdpanzer sucks absolute horse testes.

To list a set of its drawbacks: (These are from PC stats, pre-Tier X lightification [9.17 Public Test])
It has the same gun as the Ru 251, minus having 48mm more penetration. It has a lower base ROF than the Ru, but that's somehow made better by faster shell velocity? OK then, WG.

It's slow to get to its 70m/h top speed.

It has poor gun depression for a German TD

It has horrifically bad gun handling; 0.23 upon traversing and moving.

Its thickest armor is 30mm thick; this means it's team dependent in a game owned by idiots who don't even know what the meaning of "team" is (This also makes the armor thinner than the E 25's)

It has horrible traverse for a TD with such a high top speed at Tier VIII; only 48 degrees

It has worse base dispersion than similar tier TDs with bigger guns.

It has 432~ less DPM than the E 25, which is a TD a tier lower with a gun that does 105 damage per shot LESS.

No, I do NOT want the Kanonenjagdpanzer. At least not the 90mm variant. The Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 trades even more DPM to have the same gun as the Leopard 1 at Tier VIII. Which means lots and lots of 350 damage cheese shots with a at least well camo'd TD.

I sense heresy.

Jonny_applesauce #8 Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:10 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6200 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View PostRommelTanker, on 11 July 2018 - 10:08 PM, said:

No, a Tier VIII E 25 would not be good, as the Kanonenjagdpanzer sucks absolute horse testes.

To list a set of its drawbacks: (These are from PC stats, pre-Tier X lightification [9.17 Public Test])
It has the same gun as the Ru 251, minus having 48mm more penetration. It has a lower base ROF than the Ru, but that's somehow made better by faster shell velocity? OK then, WG.

Its thickest armor is 30mm thick; this means it's team dependent in a game owned by idiots who don't even know what the meaning of "team" is (This also makes the armor thinner than the E 25's)

It has horrible traverse for a TD with such a high top speed at Tier VIII; only 48 degrees

It has 432~ less DPM than the E 25, which is a TD a tier lower with a gun that does 105 damage per shot LESS.

No, I do NOT want the Kanonenjagdpanzer. At least not the 90mm variant. The Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 trades even more DPM to have the same gun as the Leopard 1 at Tier VIII. Which means lots and lots of 350 damage cheese shots with a at least well camo'd TD.

You do realize...… they can give it different stats in Blitz than they did In PC

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

cupcakefight #9 Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:17 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19226 battles
  • [FLOOP]

View PostRommelTanker, on 11 July 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

Dude, you sound like you have PTSD from three wars' worth of being a Kanonenjagdpanzer commander in a parallel universe. Chill bro, if they want to sell the premium well in blitz you can be sure they'll buff it so the nubs will buy buy buy. Seeing how OP the E25 is I'm sure they'd make it more than strong enough.

trogvision #10 Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12903 battles
  • [ATO]
The Skorpion G is coming sometime in the near future. I'm sure that will be after the Chinese TD line makes it way into the game.
Nobody likes AFK'ers.

Iahs2k #11 Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:51 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 36698 battles
  • [IRH]

View Postcupcakefight, on 11 July 2018 - 03:26 PM, said:

Some ideas:

Anything except more boring tier 8 IS heavy spam.  How many more versions of the same old same old do we need of the IS heavy.

Edited by Iahs2k, 11 July 2018 - 11:53 PM.

Also tagged with do, you, want, to, make, some, money

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users