Jump to content


Question. Linking Discord app to game?


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

little_brother_of_war #1 Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:28 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9972 battles
  • 1,861
  • [FROST]
  • Member since:
    09-03-2014

So, quick question...

 

After you download the Discord app and create an account on an iPad, how do you link to it when you decide to enter a match and/or before connecting to a platoon with another player? I know you have to connect with another player via yours and their Discord accounts, but that’s about it. 

 

I know there’s been some topics on this but I didn’t find anything on this when did a couple of searches. Any suggestions and advice on this would be great! Thanks!

 :honoring:



little_brother_of_war #2 Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:08 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9972 battles
  • 1,861
  • [FROST]
  • Member since:
    09-03-2014
Never mind. I finally found a YouTube vid sorta explaining how to connect to the game from discord, so I think I’ve got it.


BorisBaddenov #3 Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:34 PM

    3.8 Made me quit

  • Players
  • 20997 battles
  • 6,479
  • [NOGUD]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

View Postlittle_brother_of_war, on 12 July 2018 - 08:08 AM, said:

Never mind. I finally found a YouTube vid sorta explaining how to connect to the game from discord, so I think I’ve got it.

 

You dont "connect to the game from discord"

 

Discord runs in the background.  Get on discord with your platoon mate and establish voice coms by entering a voice-chat room.  Then, fire up Blitz.  Discord remains connected, and you play Blitz like usual.

 

 

Peace-

Boris


I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.


little_brother_of_war #4 Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:53 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9972 battles
  • 1,861
  • [FROST]
  • Member since:
    09-03-2014

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 12 July 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

 

You dont "connect to the game from discord"

 

Discord runs in the background.  Get on discord with your platoon mate and establish voice coms by entering a voice-chat room.  Then, fire up Blitz.  Discord remains connected, and you play Blitz like usual.

 

 

Peace-

Boris

Yes. ^…this was the part I was missing in my understanding of the process.

 

Thanks, Boris for responding to my question! This is the part of the forums I appreciate most! 07!



BorisBaddenov #5 Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:10 PM

    3.8 Made me quit

  • Players
  • 20997 battles
  • 6,479
  • [NOGUD]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

View Postlittle_brother_of_war, on 12 July 2018 - 08:53 AM, said:

Yes. ^…this was the part I was missing in my understanding of the process.

 

Thanks, Boris for responding to my question! This is the part of the forums I appreciate most! 07!

 

Glad you got it worked out.  Voice toons are the best.

 

 

Peace-

Boris


I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users